[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you honor tradition of your great-grandfathers, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: tradition.jpg (104 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
tradition.jpg
104 KB, 1280x848
Do you honor tradition of your great-grandfathers, /pol/?
>>
>>72528776
Yes.
Being in the Royal Navy, except my great great great grandfather was a captain of a slave ship called the Swifter.
>>
File: Say cheese.png (111 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
Say cheese.png
111 KB, 500x302
yeah, still pooping in the open.
>>
>>72528871

>being a willing bitch to a cucked nation
>make gramps proud
>>
>>72528776
We kind of lack traditions.

Does Independence Day count?
>>
File: God_save_her.jpg (47 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
God_save_her.jpg
47 KB, 1023x681
>>72528776
Yes. There's a surprisingly large turnout for Remembrance Day.
>>
>>72528776
>Do you honor tradition of your great-grandfathers, /pol/?

Yes.

My grandfather was a Croatian musician who moved to Serbia and converted to Orthodoxy to fight Hitler. Then, when Germany seemed to win, he switched sides and worked for the Wehrmacht.
Then, when Germany lost he switched sides again and moved back to what became/was Yugoslavia.
Then, after some years of Tito he fled communism and came to West Germany as a political refugee.
>>
File: cuntslurry.jpg (910 KB, 1774x1673) Image search: [Google]
cuntslurry.jpg
910 KB, 1774x1673
>>72528776
>Do you honor tradition of your great-grandfathers, /pol/?

Our great grand fathers were estrogen cucks.
>>
No. My great grandfather was an indian who hated white people.
>>
>>72528776
I try to live the way my great grandfathers would be proud of me. I would love to follow in the footsteps and join the Royal Engineers but I'm not British and would never get the visa required to live in Britain even though I'm a Commonwealth citizen and would give my life for the Commonwealth. Tradition has largely been thrown out the window.
>>
>>72528776
Yeah, that's why I'm trying to get into boxing.
>>
File: images (41).jpg (14 KB, 359x239) Image search: [Google]
images (41).jpg
14 KB, 359x239
>>72528776
Yes. I have his ring. Its a family heirloom. We are from a place called Hope Island and my great grandmother, Gaia, gave me this ring.

The thing is, sometimes I think my ring has special powers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.