[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The bitter truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: melting.jpg (71 KB, 662x716) Image search: [Google]
melting.jpg
71 KB, 662x716
You guys are fully aware that the white race is doomed and there is nothing we can do to stop it, right? I give it less than 100 years before there is no countries that are >50% white. Even the countries preventing the mass mudslime immigration are going to be forcibly inundated with shitskins and become a minority in their own country. We're all doomed to go down the path of America.

The most bitter red pill is discovering the truth and knowing that nothing will be done to stop it
>>
File: _44922355_us_pop_proj2_466.gif (14 KB, 466x328) Image search: [Google]
_44922355_us_pop_proj2_466.gif
14 KB, 466x328
>>
>I should care about something I can't stop
Lol ok
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqgzqFPLe7s
>>
OP is correct. Pol posters talk about the death of white culture or whatever but the white elites who run countries won't have their cultures affected by globalisation, apart from cheaper labour. They live apart from the vast majority of white people, nvm non whites.
>>
>>72525774
>gonna be almost double the Asian qts and Latina babes
>barely any increase in black population
>white still the most common race by far
>>
>>72525774
Only white people are capable of looking at that chart and cry about being 10% larger than the next group in 25 years.

White people are the most narcissistic, egotistical, selfish, planet-destroying plague that has ever existed.

5000 years from now historians will talk about how humanity survived white people and went on to be a peaceful loving community.
>>
>>72525574
This graph only applies for 60% white USA, I am not worried.
>>
>>72525874
Sure bud
>>
>>72525574
Um, Arabs and Hispanics are white.

Asians are just white people with retarded eyes.

We have the entire world under our control.

Africa is still a shithole with the average inhabitant having an IQ of 70.

They are not a threat.
>>
>>72525574
>>72526345
>>72526521
There's nothing to prevent the wholesale degradation of society until nobody wants to come in so called "white" societies.

The ordinary state of societies prior to the situation that has been "normalized" in the last sixty years was one of racial homogeneity. The fundamental hostility to white people that is rising as a result of the progressive marginalization of whites will eventually lead to a more radical form of social disintegration that the one we are seeing now.

Things will not happen linearly and the past will not look like the future.
>>
File: bait.jpg (29 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
29 KB, 625x626
>>72526702

>Arabs and Hispanics are white.
>>
>>72526821
They are literally counted as white on the US census.
>>
>>72526702
>Um, Arabs and Hispanics are white.

Nigga what?
>>
>>72525574
This defeatism meme needs to be slain.
>>
>>72526521

That's definitely not going to happen. Being a person of colour myself I know that most people of colour tend to be fucking stupid. White people actually progress humanity forward while I have found that most coloured folks tend to just want to rest on their laurels and don't do anything that contributes to society.
>>
File: elysium_view-earth.jpg (105 KB, 800x334) Image search: [Google]
elysium_view-earth.jpg
105 KB, 800x334
>>72525574
The entire world of the future will be a mixed race shithole like Brazil. Eventually, there will be a backlash and white people will try to flee to space.

The world of the future will look more like Elysium than Star Trek.

Even liberals secretly acknowledge this. Remember the Federation post-scarcity "utopia" was white-majority with no chinks and poo in loos in sight.
>>
Almost all of the world outside of Africa will be developed (or close) and be in the same demographic situation as Europe is right now by 2030. Immigration to Europe, Australia, and America from these countries should only decrease
>>
File: 1367435670992.jpg (41 KB, 301x351) Image search: [Google]
1367435670992.jpg
41 KB, 301x351
>>72526070
>white elites
>>
>>72525574
It's a problem that could vanish in just 1 generation if white People would actually have fuckinn kids
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.