[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Target stock plummets as “transgender” bathroom boycott swells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: 642.jpg (47 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
642.jpg
47 KB, 600x429
>On Friday, the shares of Target Corporation Common Stock (TGT) fell 2.52 percent in one day, according to recent reports. In addition since April 19th, the day they announced the new policy, the stock went from a share value of $84.14 to $79.27 per share. That’s a drop of 5.8 percent in 10 days.

>The Family Policy institute says they estimate that to be a loss to the company of $2.5 billion dollars.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/29/target-stock-prices-drop-amid-new-bathroom-policy-and-boycott/
>>
>>72517806
We need this if this society is going to continue. I'm reminded of the reaction to StarBuck's suggestion their employees should engage their customers about racial issues when they go to pick up their coffee.
>>
>>72517806
>most of the market has a bad week, including Target
>must be because of the boycott
>>
>>72518286
Can you list some other companies that dropped 5.8 percent in this time frame?
>>
There was a Target near where I lived a year ago till it completely failed across Canada.
>>
>>72518351

http://www.barrons.com/public/page/winlose-nyse.html#losers
>>
Why would anyone pee visibly for other visitors like that?
Don't female only toilets have walls and doors around them?
>>
>>72518570
I see a lot of gains on that list as well. That doesn't support your point.
>>
File: TargetVsWalmart.png (130 KB, 1325x1097) Image search: [Google]
TargetVsWalmart.png
130 KB, 1325x1097
>>72518351
>>
>>72518598

Don't bring your hate speech here m8.
>>
>>72518679

>Can you list some other companies that dropped 5.8 percent in this time frame?
>Posts list of companies whose stock has dropped anywhere from 8 to 31 percent this week
>that doesn't support your point

Don't worry, when you get to high school they should have a finance class that will help you.
>>
>>72518351
Apple
>>
>>72518570
Strange that Target isn't even on the list you provided even though it had a significant drop in stock.
>>
File: 1451465894737.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1451465894737.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
Straight men are more likely to be pedophiles
Children are more likely to be molested by people they personally know
So why are people so upset about such a non-issue? I don't understand. Is it a religion thing? Or is everyone playing up the pedophilia non-argument?
>>
>>72518837

This person >>72518685 made a much stronger point than you.
>>
>>72517806
This is a good thing. Fuck women and fuck their exclusive rights. This is just one more thing we can take away from them using their own shit logic against them.
>>
>>72518889
>Straight men are more likely to be pedophiles

No. Pedophiles are more likely to be pedophiles. If you're a heterosexual man you are not attracted to children.
>>
>>72518475

Anything in Canada is a failure!
>>
>>72518848

Probably because it only dropped ~4% in the same time as these dropped 8 to 30 percent.

Volatility is the rule, not the exception.

>>72518918

He has, yes, but that doesn't make you any smarter.
>>
>>72518475

Target failed in Canada because of massive supply chain issues

A lot of that was because of stricter food standards , and bi lingual product label requirements

T. My Law professor
>>
>>72518685

Walmart dropped more though. It doesn't count.
>>
>>72519085
>He has, yes, but that doesn't make you any smarter.

You seem to be confused on the topic of this conversation.
>>
>>72518889

>So why are people so upset about such a non-issue?

Let's say you are a sexual predator that wants to be in a restroom with women and girls. Which of the following two scenarios would make it easier on you to get inside a women's restroom and stay there?

>You have to either sneak inside when no one else is around or convincingly disguise yourself as a woman to avoid others identifying you as someone who doesn't belong in the women's restroom
>You just walk inside dressed normally while proclaiming "I identify as a woman" and no one can objectively prove otherwise, nor can they kick you out because it's transgender discrimination to do so
>>
>>72519133
They dropped less over a 10 day period, but they dropped more on Friday.

The point is that the overall chart movement of both stocks over the past 10 days is extremely similar.

There was a big drop in the market Friday because economic stats were released that showed the U.S. Economy grew at a meager 0.5% per annum rate during the first quarter of 2016, which suggests the economy is slowing down.

It was the lowest quarterly growth rate in the past 2 years.

Target's stock price probably had nothing to do with the tranny shit, it's basically a wash. They'll lose some conservative customers and gain some degenerate customers.
>>
>>72519192

>You seem to be confused on the topic of this conversation.

I don't know how to make this any clearer for you. You asked for companies who have had a greater loss in stock value than Target. I provided you with a list of over a hundred who have had losses anywhere from twice as much to six times as much.
>>
>>72519379
This will definitely not be addressed.
>>
>>72519111
>and bi lingual product label requirements
what is wrong with our spanish labels mi amigo?
>>
>>72519427
You're missing the point. The point is that it was successfully memed that Target's stock took a dump because it did something the overwhelming majority of people find to be vile.
>>
>>72517806
They learned nothing from Chick-Fil-A: Never make any politically charged statements if you run a business; it drives away potential customers.
>>
>>72518889
The issue is : allowing a store to business to remove a creep without fear of a discrimination lawsuit you obvious faggot
>>
why do we cater to a tiny minority (<<1%) with a mental illness again?
>>
>>72519725
we obviously don't
>>
File: file.png (17 KB, 670x316) Image search: [Google]
file.png
17 KB, 670x316
89% correlation with the rest of the market

not a big deal
>>
>>72519620
Not in this thread.
>>
It honestly kind of hurts me a little bit when I see people so ignorant on how the stock market works.
>>
>>72519725
They think they're going to gain more customers by making that stand than lose. It's a major company. Every single thing they do is to get more money.
>>
>>72519852
Probably an even tighter correlation with other retail stocks.
>>
>>72518598
looks like one of those bathrooms with the single toilet
ironically, you could make the trans a muslim and shop cum on the girl's face and this comic would still work
>>
>>72518598
good point anon. we need to install urinals in the women's bathroom so as to not exclude anyone.
>>
>>72519668
Except Chick-Fil-A benefited after their president made his remarks. Stocks rose 2.2 percent. There was an "appreciation day" organized and stores reported record setting sales because of it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/chick-fil-record-setting-sales-appreciation-day/story?id=16912978#.UIl0q2_Afko
>>
>>72519870
This thread isn't terribly relevant. What's relevant is that now we get posts like this >>72519668
that reinforce the idea that there is no "correct" political correctness.
>>
>>72520165
Pretty much nobody uses the bathrooms at Target anyway.
>>
>>72519379
But you're just repeating what I already said which is a non-argument. Homosexuals or Trans people are not more likely than a straight man to molest a child.
http://psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/HTML/facts_molestation.html
You're building up a bogeyman in your head of something that's going to happen if you let someone use the restroom they're comfortable with, when statistics say it's more than likely not actually going to happen.
Go back, come up with an actual argument, and try again.
>>
>>72518351
Gilead dropped pretty hard a day or two ago. At least 5%
>>
>>72518889

Bull fucking shit.

Something like 45% of convicted pedophiles in the U.S. have had homosexual tendencies. They make up all of 2% of the U.S. population, according to the CDC.

Homosexuals are disproportionately pedophiles.
>>
this is terrorism
>>
Allowing men and women to use the opposite bathrooms isn't about equality or tranny rights.

It's just a ploy by women.
"What is their ulterior motive?" you may ask. Well I'll tell you.

It's a known fact that women take forever in the bathroom. This results in the women's room often being full and women waiting in lines to use it, while the men's bathroom remains readily accessible by men, because we finish our business and get on our way. Women don't like the fact that men benefit from their own efficiency in the bathroom. They want women to be able to use the men's room so that when there's a line for the women's room, they can all just flock to the men's room and take up those stalls too. And this would of course also result in men having to wait for women and ruining it for us.

That's what this is all about. I know, mind = blown
>>
>>72520399
nah, it's freedom-fighting
>>
>>72520296

>But you're just repeating what I already said which is a non-argument. Homosexuals or Trans people are not more likely than a straight man to molest a child.

Whether they are or not is irrelevant.

If you are a pedophile, it's objectively easier for you to gain access to a women's restroom without being caught under the left's delusions of gender identity than if you had to conform to the normal ideas of gender.

It doesn't matter if you think of yourself as straight or aqueer or an attack helicopter or whatever.
>>
File: 1441094572939.jpg (77 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1441094572939.jpg
77 KB, 601x601
>Goyim think this is a Target based problem due to bathroom inclusion
>Falling for the bathroom bait
>Ignoring Apple losing 60 some billion and having an employee kill himself in a conference room
>Ignore Walmart having the same loss as target
>Ignore that our economy has slowed down and there is literally no way to stimulate it now

Yes, be good goyim /pol/ never change.

Get /comfy/
>>
>>72520146

This is true,used to manage one.

There was one day when a bunch of gays came in to protest,but I had already asked for help from the police.The cops told them they could only stay if they bought food. So they all bought food and started making out. They were pretty dumb to give money to the place they are protesting.
>>
>>72520562
It's hard to argue with that. It'd be like if someone secretly had homicidal tendencies and wanted to go on a murderous rampage, and then they could somehow get their hands on a firearm totally legally. That's why guns are illegal and that's why fucking gross trannies should just fucking not use bathrooms.
>>
>>72520514

holy shit you're right
>>
>>72520803
Let's turn this around. What are some good reasons for changing how our bathrooms have always worked? Follow up: why not just make all bathrooms unisex if we're going to change them to be more inclusive?
>>
>>72520720
>So they all bought food and started making out.
Do you suppose they will line up around the block to all use the restrooms at Target?

What a time to be alive.
>>
File: laughing komodo.jpg (14 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
laughing komodo.jpg
14 KB, 226x223
>>72517806
>mfw they tried to hop on the "tolerance and diversity" bandwagon
>mfw it backfired tremendously
>mfw it cost them at least 1,000,000 customers and 2.5 billion USD

all they had to do was shut the hell up and stay FAR away from this battle.

instead, they are FUCKED. if they back out, they piss off the left. if they stay in, they piss off the right.

they're getting exactly what they deserve for being greedy.
>>
>>72520909
>What are some good reasons for changing how our bathrooms have always worked?
It isn't changing how the bathrooms work. It's just allowing people to use the bathroom of the gender that they identify as.
>Follow up: why not just make all bathrooms unisex if we're going to change them to be more inclusive?
I am 100% in favor of this. What is the point of separate bathrooms? Everyone is just shitting and pissing. Nobody gets naked in there.
>>
File: isquiddydiggy.jpg (41 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
isquiddydiggy.jpg
41 KB, 250x250
>>72520514
Of course. And besides, whenever a woman enters a men's restroom, guys won't freak out as much as women do in the opposite situation. It's a brilliant ploy.
>>
>>72521117
>It isn't changing how the bathrooms work. It's just allowing people to use the bathroom of the gender that they identify as.

Doublespeak.
>>
File: 1438417282938.gif (791 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1438417282938.gif
791 KB, 300x168
>>72518889
>majority of children rapped are boys by men
>>
>>72517806
Target has been dead to me since they stopped selling GTAV over some retarded petition that probably wasn't even signed by Australians
>>
Why not just let them use disabled bathrooms?

Whichever bathroom a tranny enters, the people in there will be uncomfortable. Why not just sidestep the whole issue and give them the private bathrooms that already exist and nobody else uses?
>>
>>72521245
Do you think that trans people don't exist?
>>
>>72520720
Bullshit.
Unless they protested in the lobby, which no way would a simple manager be allowed to authorize that without, at least, DM approval.
And if they were outside the cops couldn't do anything because of Freedom of Assembly.
>>
File: trans man.png (349 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
trans man.png
349 KB, 500x500
>>72521326
>Whichever bathroom a tranny enters, the people in there will be uncomfortable
You'd be uncomfortable if this guy walked into the men's bathroom?
>>
>>72520803

>It'd be like if someone secretly had homicidal tendencies and wanted to go on a murderous rampage, and then they could somehow get their hands on a firearm totally legally.

It would be more like if someone had a loaded gun pointed at a child, finger on the trigger, and you weren't allowed to shoot him, otherwise disarm him, or even shout out something like "He's going to shoot that child!" without being accused of bigotry.

Signs on bathroom doors don't keep the wrong people out any more than gun-free zones keep children safe. The difference is that we don't make it illegal for people to question suspicious activity in gun-free zones.
>>
>>72521516
Yes, that guy looks like he's straight out of brokeback mountain
>>
>>72518475
Why'd it fail, bud?
>>
>>72521516

Honesty, I'd be more uncomfortable with someone, man, women, or trans taking a picture of themselves in a bathroom with me in the background peeing.
>>
>>72521568
That's funny. I've never seen it; is it any good?
>>
>>72519536
Frenchspeakers get triggered upon hearing spanish
>>
>>72521516
Yes, she's taking pictures of me.
>>
>>72521516
Basically if somebody whips out a camera in a bathroom, that would make me uncomfortable, even it was for a quick selfie.
>>
File: bateman derp.jpg (112 KB, 774x665) Image search: [Google]
bateman derp.jpg
112 KB, 774x665
>>72520894
>>72521235
Damn straight I'm right. Now spread the word to everyone, because people don't realize the motives and >implications
>>
>>72521516
Literally they should make a law where if you pass enough that no one else will notice you can use that bathroom. The vast majority of trans don't pass
>>
>>72521672
Triggered or surrendered?
>>
>>72521869
>Literally they should make a law where if you pass enough that no one else will notice you can use that bathroom
Well I mean that kind of is the law already. You wouldn't think twice about that dude walking into the stall and dropping a fat shit.
>>
>>work at target
>>don't care
>>finally have official meeting/statement on how to handle people bothering us about bathrooms
>>literally tell us that if someone gets in your face angry about it to find the nearest lockable room

That's when I got pissed. Target will introduce a policy they know for a fact will get their employees in physical danger from crazy Christians who can't figure that a lowly wage peon has nothing to do with corporate policy. This is their solution from observing what's happened at other targets so this is a real threat. WTF

Also the men's room is emptier but always dirtier. Stop shiting all over the place and stepping in pee spreading it all over the place, filthy animals.

Sales have been down for the past week or two to the point of sending people home early but a lot of jobs out here pay bimonthly. Stupid hillbillies finally got paid yesterday so we'll be busy for the weekend now.
>>
>>72521869
You don't really need a law for something that nobody notices. It's just kind of expected that everybody else in the bathroom is probably normal and practicing basic decency, and the odd pervert at least has the shame to go unnoticed.
>>
>>72521936
That's my problem with this trans in the women's room thing, not the meme that they are rapist, that's dumb, but most mtf do not pass at all, so how r u gonna enforce the real actual straight pervs who just put on a wig dress and make up? They will look the same as most trans. So it's not the trans who will be doing the perving, but the actual pervs who will take advantage of this. Sjw complain about straight white male rapist pervs all the time, now they don't mention them bc it doesn't fit their bullshit
>>
File: trannies in toilets.jpg (113 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
trannies in toilets.jpg
113 KB, 600x596
>>72517806
>>
>>72522050

>That's when I got pissed. Target will introduce a policy they know for a fact will get their employees in physical danger from crazy Christians who can't figure that a lowly wage peon has nothing to do with corporate policy. This is their solution from observing what's happened at other targets so this is a real threat.

Did you know that placing others in danger as a threat avoidance strategy is a hallmark of r-selection? Sounds like the Target leadership is full of rabbits.
>>
Has the pendulum finally started to swing the other way?
>>
>>72522195
>take me in oh tender woman
>>
>>72521516
I'm uncomfortable with people taking pictures in the bathroom.
>>
>>72517806
Why don't trans people just use the disabled bathroom
>>
It's a good time to buy then

Wall street is notoriously bad at reading social trends
>>
File: 1457181216872.png (617 KB, 1455x837) Image search: [Google]
1457181216872.png
617 KB, 1455x837
>>72517806
>the free market punished target faster than any government ever could

you're welcome
>>
>>72521117
>Nobody gets naked in there.
except for perverts who now have a window of oppurtunity
>>
>>72522325
lol that's funny dude, did you come up with that?
>>
>>72521268
>majority of children rapped are boys by men
So...Boyz II Men?
>>
>>72519668
Retarded gay fags were making blog posts about how the chicken was too good to refrain from eating

Leftists can't operate a successful boycott unless it becomes a law. It's because they're simplistic animals with no conviction behind their beliefs
>>
>>72522694
To be fair, dat chicken good nigga
>>
>>72522403
lol because they were waiting for that, right?

That argument is such disingenuous horseshit, as if
1) perverts haven't been doing it already
2) perverts are now not going to be perverts under threat of what, a fine or some shit? You idiots think this law allows castration or something
3) perverts play dress up. spoiler: doesn't happen
>>
>local Walmart is full of Muslim faggots
>Target is full of mentally ill LGBLT faggots

Where the fuck do I buy socks now?
>>
>>72521516
I'd probably be uncomfortable with anyone taking selfies in the public restroom while I'm trying to piss.

Looking like boss hoss just makes it worse.
>>
>>72522763
It is good. I originally stopped in only because the fags were upset about it. Turns out it's pretty damn good for fast food.
>>
>>72522895
They could be trying to outlaw heterosexuals and PlayStation and I would still eat there, bud. Don't blame the fags for caving one bit
>>
File: Natsocks.jpg (710 KB, 2396x1797) Image search: [Google]
Natsocks.jpg
710 KB, 2396x1797
>>72522861
Online?
>>
>>72522874
WOOOOW YOU'RE LITERALLY THE FIRST PERSON TO MAKE THAT JOKE THAT'S SO FUNNY
>>
>>72522794
See>>72522115
>>
>>72522195
>HORDORA USE LITTLE LADY ROOM
>>
>>72522984
Yeah I see now that it was everyone else's first thought too.

Not surprising it didn't cross your mind when you posted it, since you're a perverted mentally ill tranny and all.
>>
>>72522794
By this logic why have any laws anyway. Some murderers are still going to kill people so obviously we don't need to have laws against it.
>>
>>72522957
See how easy it is for alleged enemies to agree on things that are simply just true? They literally have to make up fake reasons to keep everybody fighting.
>>
>>72518351
Microsoft
Apple
Google
Amazon
Any energy
>>
>>72523070
>I see now that everyone else ignored the point of the picture because it conflicted with all of our narrow worldviews simultaneously
>>
>>72518889
>Children are more likely to be molested by people they personally know
Yeah, because we had standard protections in place like not letting men in the girls' bathroom.
>>
>>72521672
As should anyone who isn't a dishwasher or housekeeper.
>>
>>72518351

lol Nintendo plummeted 8% in one day
>>
>>72522895
lol this is also how I first ate at a Chick-Fil-A restaurant. If the gays hadn't got their panties in a ruffle I probably wouldn't of gone.
>>
>>72522895

Chick-fil-A is the ultimate red-pilled restaurant. It is your duty as an American to patronize it every chance you get. I don't eat fast food very often but I will go out of my way to get it from there when I do.

>Christian values
>Stores closed on Sundays to allow employees to be with family
>Seeks family men with investments in local community as franchisees
>Hires only wholesome people who emphasize hard work and quality
>Sticks to delivering quality products instead of gimmicks, speed, or price
>Welcomes families and children and provides special deals for them
>>
>>72517806
See what virtue-signalling gets you, fucking globalist retards. Just sell me cheap crap and stay out of politics.
>>
>>72523276
My uncle lives in North Carolina. If I ever go to visit him is there a Chick-fil-a there? And if so what type of experience am I in for? Should I wear my Sunday best?
>>
>>72523142
>Taking selfies in the bathroom with other fucking people shattered your world views

Then everyone in the classroom stood up and clapped after you made the professor emit an audible gasp, right?
>>
>>72523294
Great meme. Keep memeing.
>>
>>72518286
Damage control

How much do these companies pay you to shill on social media sites? I would hope it's at least a "livable wage" like you faggots always cry about.
>>
>>72523142

The picture has no point. That woman could walk into any men's bathroom anywhere and no one would bat an eye, law or no law.

No one is going to be lifting skirts at the entrance to restrooms.
>>
>>72523077
Because there's already laws in place to protect against perverts? Public restrooms weren't some magical sanctuary for perverts where they were beyond reproach before these laws came around

This law is 100% unenforceable and will crumble under judiciary scrutiny
>>
>>72523325
Yes, there are Chick-fil-a restaurants in NC. You are in for good food and a standard fast food experience. Just wear whatever you'd wear to any other fast food place.
>>
>>72523439
>Just wear whatever you'd wear to any other fast food place.

tank top, shorts and no shoes?
>>
>>72523325
It's America. You can wear anything you want. It might make you slightly uncomfortable when you feel as though you might have just wandered into a Mormon missionary service because of how white and eager beaver happy everybody is, but really they're just there to sell you some food like everyone else.
>>
>>72523511
You need to wear shoes in restaurants in America.
>>
>>72523372
A fucking leaf
>>
>>72523004
and what about the people who *are* passing? So suddenly some super swole dude who is actually a woman is supposed to wander into the ladies room and we will all be OK with that?
>>
>>72523154
Yeah, keep the men with the little boys. Nothing bad has ever happened between men and little boys
>>
>>72523511
Oh, and get a frosted lemonade. They're really good.
>>
>That cartoon
Why was she in a single person bathroom with him anyway?!
>>
>>72523607
I dunno dude, that's my point, how the fuck is it enforced? If there is no way to enforce that only trans are using their comfy restrooms, then there is no way to stop the pervs from jacking off to the sounds of your daughters piss(best case scenario). And don't think the pervs don't know that
>>
>>72523607
We've already been through this. Do you not understand basic common sense?

Oh wait, you're a mentally ill tranny. Of course you're not thinking straight.
>>
File: 1458769802043.png (95 KB, 215x220) Image search: [Google]
1458769802043.png
95 KB, 215x220
>>72518570
I love how Excel friendly that is. Average %change is 3.4076.

Some of the biggest losers include:
Piper Jaffray - kind of sad
Molina Healthcare - thanks obamacare
GNC Holdings A - serves them right for the way they mark up basic vitamins
Dominos Pizza - I don't even
>>
>>72523807
>>72523607
As I said earlier, to the truly passing trans, they can use their comfy restrooms already, bc no one is fucking checking the assholes what pass. And, as I said, I don't buy the argument that the trans are the real problem when it comes to perving, so have at it if u are lucky enough to pass
>>
>>72521516
I still want that fucking hat
>>
>>72519668
Chik-Fil-A thrived, it was a great move for them, they were anti-boycotted hard by conservatives.
>>
>>72523427
And this is another law to help protect people against perverts. Are you honestly saying you want your daughter to walk into the bathroom and see some pretend woman whip his dick out?

I'm sorry your mental illness isn't taking priority over normal people
>>
>>72523325

>If I ever go to visit him is there a Chick-fil-a there?

There are plenty; North Carolina is a good Southern state, in spite of the Yankee infestation in its large cities.

>And if so what type of experience am I in for?

As a shitposter, you will probably not notice much out of the ordinary, since your country, while populated by criminals, is still mostly white. However, over here, with the problem, quality has become the exception, not the rule. This is particularly true of corporate chains, who have by and large adopted the left's degeneracy.

>Should I wear my Sunday best?

Of course you should always dress presentably while in public. However, since this is a fast food restaurant, it is marginally acceptable to be a little more casual. A button-down and slacks should suffice. If it's Saturday and the weather is nice you might even leave the blazer at home.
>>
>>72523372
Except he's right. Corporations need to stay out of politics and just sell stuff
>>
>>72524134
>in spite of the Yankee infestation in its large cities
Surprise surprise, I live in Charlotte, which is the city that started this whole mess.
>>
>>72523807
this. People are naive to think that nobody will take advantage of shit like this

>TSA gets shit for searching woman in a wheelchair
>TSA stops searching people in wheelchairs because of backlash
>brown people hear about this
>plane explodes, 300 dead, "wheelchair bomber" becomes famous
>>
>>72517806
yeah that literally never happened, where the fuck is this tranny even pissing? on a wall? i get that you neckbeards might not know how a normal toilets look like but this is just too good
>>
>>72524282

>Lives in Charlotte
>Supports degeneracy that enables sexual predation and normalizes mental illness

Story checks out.
>>
>>72524134
>>72523645
>>72523512

Sounds great. Now I really want a nice hot meal but its 12:30am here.
>>
>>72524427
Fuck you Charlotte got flooded with fucking liberals from other shitty states.

I grew up here and it did not used to suck this much dick. I'm ready to start burning ghettos down.
>>
Yep, and I am going to profit from this nonsense. Time to buy some Target stock and get some of that jew gold.
>>
>>72524493
We don't want you here, you fucking bigot.

Seriously though, fuck blacks and their ghettos. Gentrification can't happen fast enough.
>>
>>72524493
As a yank, I would like to encourage this behavior. It's a flock of locusts and it burns everything it touches to ashes only to flock over to the next feeding ground.
>>
File: shutterstock_260056496.jpg (98 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_260056496.jpg
98 KB, 1000x668
#boycotttarget
>>
>>72520387
>45% have homosexual tendencies.
Wouldnt this mean the remaining 55% did not, making them the majority?
>>
>>72524603
Ha, you faggots move away from the states you destroy and then work on destroying the ones you move to with the policies that ruined yours in the first place.

Liberals are literally a cancer, no one retires and moves up north.
>>
>>72524575
Smarter people than you lose all their money by trading stocks like that. You should just invest it in a good company rather than jumping onto news stories and gambling it away.
>>
>>72517806

What is he even supposed to be pissing in? its not like they have urinals in the women's bathroom?
>>
>>72524669
I've lived in NC all my life. Moved to Charlotte from Hickory, birthplace of Dale Jarrett.
>>
>>72524663
Maybe some was bi? Kek
>>
Oh yes. Just like all the people who stopped shopping after the hacking.
>>
>>72524752
Do you sit down to piss if you're presented with a normal toilet?
>>
>>72524663
The argument was disproportionate, meaning that of 'normal' men, very few are homo. Of pedophiles, an order of magnitude greater proportion are homos.

This of course conceding for the sake of argument that homos are even normal.
>>
>>72517806
LOL Good

related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>72524788
Dropping NASCAR doesn't make you any less of a faggot.

Hell I was a liberal too, then I got out of highschool and got a job.
>>
File: whatis2[1].png (26 KB, 403x401) Image search: [Google]
whatis2[1].png
26 KB, 403x401
>>72524752
good point, though she might use this
>>
>>72524683
"All my money" fuck no, just going to buy about 50 shares. It has a decent dividend yield and this whole fiasco has only dropped the stock a few cents lower then what it earlier this month.
>>
File: the more you know.jpg (39 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.jpg
39 KB, 500x330
>>72517806
This is what is known as "a good time to buy."

Either they will reverse their stand and the price will go backup, or they will not and investors who do not give a shit about bathrooms -- so to speak -- will see that it is now a bargain and start buying and the price will go back up.

Nonsense that artificially drive stock prices down temporarily are an opportunity.
>>
>>72518889
I identify as an employee so I get the discount.
>>
File: DHGeQiV.jpg (32 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
DHGeQiV.jpg
32 KB, 248x252
>>72517806
>still up 15% from February
>>
>>72524923
Hey Jon Reep was born there too. You remember that guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWdPuffbshM
>>
This guy walks in the ladies room at Target and slaps your daughter on the ass. What do you do about it without being called a bigot on national TV and losing your job?
>>
>>72518147
That was just marketing bullshit. I went to 3 different Starbucks the day that was announced and none of them said shit.
>>
>>72525139
Obviously none of them are going to actually do it. Anyone could see that that's a stupid fucking idea.
>>
>>72524831
>normal toilet
You mean a commode? If there's nowhere else to piss, then I lift the seat and try not to splash.

To be honest I'd rather go run behind a tree, or at the side of the road, or perhaps at the Continental Divide, or dark alley in New York City, or anywhere there is snow, and then swing it it all around with glee.

Pissing in a commode is for girls, and it also wastes water.
>>
>>72518889

Serious question... Pretend for a moment that you are a straight pedophile; are you exited that now all you have to do is put on a wig and holler "MUH GENDER OPPRESSION" and you can go hang out in the little girl's room all day?

I don't give much of a shit about where guys who cut off their dicks because they are mentally ill go to pee. They are not a threat to anybody. They are not who I am worried about.
>>
>>72521665
as good as a movie about two gay cowboys can get
>>
>>72525133
Give him money, and access to your daughters vagina and personal restroom
>>
>>72525241
I've only ever heard my grandma call a toilet "a commode"
>>
>>72518889
I refuse to be a part of normalizing psychosis.
>>
>>72525336
That's because she knows traditional bathroom values.
>>
>>72525311
>him
TRIGGERED!!!
>>
>all perverts have to do is put on a little wig and walk into womens restrooms freely
>easier for perverts to put hidden restroom cams
>see hot girl walk into restroom
>use stall next to her and use phone to record her peeing if stall walls don't go all the way down

They're making it too easy for US perverts
>>
>>72525336

I bet your grandma wouldn't insist on letting mentally-ill freaks go potty with women either.
>>
>>72519192
You seem insecure as fuck.
>>
>>72525433
No, very much the opposite. Who knows where my degenerate values come from?
>>
>>72525402
Shit. Lost my job
>>
>>72521516
I'd be uncomfortable around sxhler anywhere.
>>
File: 1450043255993.jpg (157 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1450043255993.jpg
157 KB, 960x960
>>72517806
> The Family Policy institute says they estimate that to be a loss to the company of $2.5 billion dollars.
> The Family Policy institute says they estimate that
> The Family Policy institute
> ie. financial retards

First of all, all boycotts are controlled by elites. Second, stocks always move before the news breaks. Prices fluctuate, go down before they go up, Target is still up 13.5% from 2 months ago. Investors don't give a fuck about or are even aware of transgender bathroom shenanigans.

I don't even like Target.
>>
>>72521869
They don't need to make that law -- if you "pass," nobody is going to notice you are not of the correct gender to use that bathroom. That's sort of what "pass" means.
>>
File: Scruffy_2_9337.jpg (88 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Scruffy_2_9337.jpg
88 KB, 720x540
>>72521923
First one, then th'other.
>>
Since when does fucking TARGET have any god damned say over the law?

FUCK THEM TO HELL
>>
>>72519379
>wanting to fap in a women's restroom
>sexual predator
cmon, i ain't hurting nobody!
>>
>>72525820

Since when do they?
>>
>>72525424
I mean seriously if they don't think this is gonna become a thing they are fucking delusional...wait, we know they are
>be target employee
>make 9.50
>see obvious man wearing wig with pervs eyes go in to women's room with generic hand bag
>do I check this out? Report it?
>what if it's a real trans? Lose job, get doxxed by sjw
>decide to keep about my business

At least motherless vids are gonna start being better, boys. Tell your wives and daughters not to go to target thou
>>
>>72523325
I stopped by a chic fil a the other day for lunch, it was quite the sight
>no manlets to be seen in the restaurant (all guys were at least 6'1)
>qt pi milfs bringing in their children
>actually nice old people there (not the bitter ones)
>zero blacks (to be fair there was a few Mexicans but they're nowhere near as bad as blacks)
>qt grills working the registers
>hardworking American people eating there on their lunch break
There's no other fast food place that even compares
>>
>>72525820
It's perfectly within the law to have gender neutral bathrooms.
>>
>>72521441
> isn't going to change
> changes it
>>
File: capt32.jpg (29 KB, 340x370) Image search: [Google]
capt32.jpg
29 KB, 340x370
>>72522326
Nice.
>>
>>72521460
Certain laws regarding FoA actually prevent people from doing what you're describing. Using Google, can you tell me which ones they are?
>>
File: 1318681863683.jpg (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1318681863683.jpg
43 KB, 300x300
>>72518351
some shill put out a rumor that bank of japan was doing more easing, the yen dropped in value, then BoJ said "no one ways saying that dummies" and the yen surged.

was kinda good, because I made a big bet USDJPY was going to drop, but about everything else I had dropped as well. also apple isn't loved anymore so that's caused people to go crazy

I'm guessing all the stock guys will play central bank games next week
>>
File: socks.gif (179 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
socks.gif
179 KB, 640x400
>>72522861
Belks is the best place to buy socks. Costs a bit more, but they are damn nice socks, and a pleasant shopping experience.
>>
File: dna test.jpg (208 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
dna test.jpg
208 KB, 600x429
>>
>>72520146
>chick-fil-a became more popular after the gay marriage scandal
>target becomes less popular after pandering to trannies
BRAVO FAGGOTS
>>
>>72525040
Severely underrated post
>>
>>72523325
>Should I wear my Sunday best?

But be aware they are closed on Sunday.
>>
>>72526340
oh u

In any case I'm used to that. Everything is closed here on Sundays.
>>
>>72517806
I don't know anything about what target is trying to do,
but why don't they just get rid of split bathrooms?
They could easily just have mixed bathrooms.
Do you have seperate bathrooms for men and women in your house?
Most people don't.
Why do you need this everywhere else?
Even fucking airplanes don't have separate bathrooms for men and women.
>>
>>72523511
Shoes and shirts required in any restaurant where you come indoors in the US, by local ordinance or state law everywhere. Some exceptions for outdoor dining, but even that is not across the board,
>>
>>72526419
Then What would they complain about?
>>
>>72526479
Leaving the seat up or down
>>
File: touchdown.jpg (82 KB, 502x378) Image search: [Google]
touchdown.jpg
82 KB, 502x378
>>72526455
>>
>>72526479
Probably some other made up BS.
Maybe they could complain about not being allowed to get pregnant or something.
>>
>>72526419
Most people don't have bathrooms in their home that are designed to accommodate more than one person shitting or pissing at a time. And most people don't have bathrooms in their home where complete strangers are in the room together.
>>
>>72526551
It's basic decency. Nothing more, nothing less. Just like politely informing a patron that you're not interest to broker a deal baking a fag cake.
>>
>>72525700
The implication is if you don't pass you use the correct fucking bathroom, that would be the point of the law, ya cuck
>>
File: 2.19 MB.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
2.19 MB.png
2 MB, 750x1334
How can /pol/ hate trannies when they're so cute?
>>
>>72526635
Would you pass before a jury of your peers?

Or would it be a civil offense?
>>
>>72526693
Oh I'm no trap, my clientele is specific
>>
>>72526577
So why do these places?
Just make a bunch of seperate bathrooms.
Airplanes do this.
It would be even easier in a building on the ground.
Instead they use these cheap ass stalls, or worse yet, urinals without any kind of divider between them.
>>
>>72526240
With a face like that, that person in the middle should identify as trans-Spongebob.
>>
>>72526663
S-she(?) can pee near me
>>
File: spongebob squareidiot.jpg (45 KB, 308x372) Image search: [Google]
spongebob squareidiot.jpg
45 KB, 308x372
>>72526770
>>
>>72526748
It's almost like "sex workers" who are in "the industry" understand the basic rules of the road.
>>
>>72525675
>elites
You spelled jews wrong.
>>
>>72526663
Because all the photoshop in the world doesn't stop you from noticing they're men irl.
>>
>>72526849

(((elites)))
>>
>>72525939
This
>>
>>72526663
Check out the ones on craigslist. Not so cute now, huh?
>>
>>72519668
i live in Maryland, a blue state through and through, and chick-fil-a is fucking thriving, especially amongst high school / college age lib kids who care less about "social justice" and more about appearing socially just.
>>
File: gdrdsg.jpg (200 KB, 991x624) Image search: [Google]
gdrdsg.jpg
200 KB, 991x624
>>72527098
>>
>>72527270
>>
>>72527270
I dated a girl in high school that had hairy arms like that.
>>
>>72518889
Then why are so many pedophiles fucking little boys?
>>
>>72527341

What did you date her with?
>>
File: laugh460.jpg (31 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
laugh460.jpg
31 KB, 460x300
>>72527320
>dickman

kek
>>
>>72527392

Because fucking little boys love fucking little girls. And no-one is stopping them.
>>
>>72527394
My dick
>>
>>72527270
>ad says "New Years"
>is now May

I'm sure there will be another somewhat passable one in another five months.
>>
>>72527320
Where did you find this reputable source?
>>
File: 1403520965961.jpg (31 KB, 570x371) Image search: [Google]
1403520965961.jpg
31 KB, 570x371
>>72527540
Possibly
>>
>>72519111
>our bilingual language requirements

Targets a french store though
>>
File: 1461621203422.png (538 KB, 976x1308) Image search: [Google]
1461621203422.png
538 KB, 976x1308
>>72517806
GOOD! Sure Target has the right to choose to do this, but contrary to the tylical arrogance of liberals with thinking we're all just gonna eat their shit, the people still have a right to go somewhere ese.
>>
File: trump dubs.jpg (155 KB, 938x944) Image search: [Google]
trump dubs.jpg
155 KB, 938x944
>>72527563

I found it on my meme machine.
>>
>>72517806
>That’s a drop of 5.8 percent in 10 days.

Literally nothing.
>>
>>72521441
What I think is mental illness should not be catered to
>>
>>72527657
>war on women

are they still going to blame men for it or are they going to point the finger at the mentally ill, where it belongs.
>>
File: schizophrenia.jpg (42 KB, 308x372) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenia.jpg
42 KB, 308x372
>>72527861
>>
>>72527110
Yeah, trying to go to CFA at peak lunch hours is fucking madness. They get more traffic than all of the 4 other food places in the food court combined
>>
File: trump wins.jpg (41 KB, 370x391) Image search: [Google]
trump wins.jpg
41 KB, 370x391
>>72527933

Feminism IS the war on women. It's IRONIC.
>>
>>72527933
EVERY LAST FUCKING THING THAT'S WRONG ON THE PLANET is the fault of white hetero Christian males, otherwise known as "fucking white males" and "problematic."

That's the leftist narrative.
>>
>>72526663
Looks like a 12 year old boy wearing a pink wig... oh wait, that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>72518475
A boycott so powerful it violated causality
>>
File: trump speech.jpg (140 KB, 620x448) Image search: [Google]
trump speech.jpg
140 KB, 620x448
>>72528054
>>
>>72519668
Chik-fil A is fucking thriving even after the anti-gay sentiment

Mostly because the mainstream populace doesn't even know of the controversy in the first place.
>>
>>72519111
i worked in one of their warehouses in canada.

food was done by another distributor that actually had their shit together with their ordering system.

what cost them was having 50+ stores all at the same time being rebuilt/renovated into targets. that is a lot of contractors, craftsmen and lease payments on property making zero income.
>>
>>72526300
Proof that the country is getting tired of this LGBT gaystapo bullshit. Just fuck each other in the ass and be happy, you degenerate faggots.
>>
>>72528488

LGBTQERTYUIOP

Just another name for Sexual Deviant.
>>
Don't Rednecks/Conservatives only shop at Wamart though?
>>
>>72528607

Yeah, all the local stores were shut out of business.
>>
File: Doubt.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>72525939
>no manlets
>a few Mexicans
>>
>>72526751
>just waste time, money, and space to appease the mentally ill guys
>>
File: j5UrAlQ.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
j5UrAlQ.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
IS IT TIME TO BUY NOW???
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.