[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 8
File: 1462009800409.png (134 KB, 720x636) Image search: [Google]
1462009800409.png
134 KB, 720x636
Why has James Wood's 100% accurate, and truthful Statement about China and Bernie Sanders caused such an uproar on /pol/ this morning?

Is it just Chinese Shill posting time?
Is it an influx of Bernie Cucks?
>>
>this morning
>october 2015
>>
Somehow (((utter moron))) from James Woods cuts to the bone, but from anyone else?
>>
>>72517773
Yes, this morning. There were earlier threads that were flooded with people losing their shit over this.
>>
>>72517745
What Woods' point? Sanders is saying even with their terrible human rights record China still provides more maternity leave than the USA.
>>
>>72517934
It also aborts fetuses and murders infants
>>
>>72518007
Yeah doesn't that just reinforce Sander's point? Even these shits give mothers more maternity leave
>>
>>72518007

>caring about human life

What a faggot
>>
>>72517874

You know this board has an archive now, so when you tell lies like this they can be easily refuted, right?
>>
>>72517934
I'd be interested to see what maternity leave in China looks like. I suspect that it's not what Sanders has in mind, at least not country wide. Also, doesn't China have strict reproductive restrictions? It's not like their women are shitting out 3+ kids.
>>
>>72518007
The chinese government doesn't do it, the people themselves do.
>>
>>72517745
>2015
>uproar on /pol/ i didn't see anything of
whatever, i'm bored so i'll bite.

maybe it's because maternity leave has absolutely nothing to do with the childs gender?

Or is it because the decision to have abortions for girls is a cultural one from individuals, not a political one forced by the government?

I like James Wood but in this case he's a moron and almost as big a cuck as bernie
>>
>>72518184
They get 100% of their pay for 98 days.
>>
>>72518184
And they've scrapped the one child policy
>>
>>72517934
An American mother on unpaid maternity leave probably makes more on her bank interest than the Chinese mother gets for her "paid" leave
>>
>>72518360
they have turned it into a two child policy, not abolished it.
Probably happy with the dink they made in their population pyramid, especially factoring in lack of young females.
>>
>>72518423
Maybe, average pay is about $5000 a year. I don't think that's relevant though.
>>
>>72518614
Of course you don't.
>>
>>72518739
Well why would it be? It's not like the cost of living in China is the same as it is in America
>>
>>72517745
I don't think China ever enforced a gender based mass killings of babys. The one child poliy only made couples with more then 1 kid having tougher tax laws and stuff like that. But China has already destroyed that law.

But even if James Wood was right, his point is still there: How can a country that is so shitty in human rights and constantly abuses them, and is notorious for not caring about Chinese lives, be able to provide paid maternity leave (China is also a much poorer nation then USA) and USA can't?

Is it the new hip thing to "BTFO" Bernie twetts?
>>
>>72518806
filtered
>>
>>72518614
The relevance is that China can afford to give paid maternity leave because their mothers are compensated literal pennies to the dollar compared to ours. Bernie's comparison is the economic equivalent of apples to oranges.
>>
>>72519078
The USA's GDP is almost double China's and has a third of the population. You could afford it if you wanted to
>>
>>72519077
Thank you ;)

>>72519078
They give 100% pay leave. How is the currency exchange rate relevant to this?

A fucking 3rd world country, with a GDP per capita 1/3rd or 1/4th of USA can pay maternity leave.
>>
>>72519482
filtered
>>
>>72519352
I right now could afford a plane if I dumped all my assets. Should I? No.
>>
>>72517745
based woods
>>
>>72517874
No there werent? A few ctrl F searches of the archives proves you're a lying cheese filled cunt
>>
>>72519599
lol?
>>
>>72518806

woods is saying, theres not many women in china doofus

its like saying one in 100 people get maternity leave
>>
>>72519599
What? Companies wouldn't have to dump all their assets to provide maternity cover
>>
>>72518202
Is this true?
>>
>>72519843
no the government encourages abortions and sterilization

communists love abortion for some reason
>>
>>72519762
But there are. There are 1.6 men to every woman between 15 and 64, USA is 1.7
>>
>>72519762
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_China

Female to male ratio is unbalenced. It's not like there is 1 women to 10 males

>>72519906
China is way overpopulated.

China alone as more people then Europe and North America combined
>>
>>72520092
the former soviet union was notorious for abortions too

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/02/28/world/women-fault-soviet-system-for-abortion.html
>>
>>72517934
are you autistic?
>>
VICE PRESIDENT
>>
>>72520671
So what?

I don't care about abortion.
>>
>>72520830
nope
>>
>>72517934
>What Woods' point? Sanders is saying even with their terrible human rights record China still provides more maternity leave than the USA.

this is the way people actually "think" these days.

this is what happens when you have severed your last tenuous ties to any sort of moral moorings.

even mass murder becomes not only excusable, but somehow invisible.
>>
>>72521082
It's not excusable. It's terrible. China seems like an awful place to live. But they still manage to provide maternity leave
>>
>>72517745
Guess: Because using that as an argument for that china doesn't have a need for maternity leave is retarded. It's also ignorant since china is a big country and the child policy works different in different parts of it.

But Sanders argument is pretty shitty too as things are not that simple.

It's just political feel-good banter for the uninformed in both cases.
>>
>>72521082
It's a very valid point. What are you even trying to say?

Stop thinking with muh fee fees and think with your head for once

>even mass murder becomes not only excusable, but somehow invisible.

Is abortion murder?
>>
>>72521030

what is it with left wing and abortion of unwanted children? bernie sanders, china, soviet union and yourself have no problems with it, it seems inhumane
>>
>>72518069
But when you start comparing the 2 in woman rights China goes so far down the hole that any comparison becomes redundant. And taking single elemnt from a society without the context that surrounds it is moronic tbf.
>>
>>72521253
>what is it with left wing and abortion of unwanted children?

Why not? It saves us the pain od dealing with unwanted kids, with retards and handicappeds, with future criminals, with niggers in america case...

We can only win with abortion.

But cuckservatives have to come in with "MUH FEELZZZZ!"212!!"!#$!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

>have no problems with it

Everyone with a level headed and supports abortion
>>
>>72521224

he just keeps proving my point, and demonstrating that my choice of words was apropos.

he doesn't even recognize that, in this case, it isn't even the "choice" of the woman who would otherwise have a daughter. that's right: these people, who try to justify murder with the canard of it being some sort of a valid "choice," now throws away even that tortured justification. i guess "reproductive choice" was just another lie.

this is what a complete and total lack of genuine principles looks like.
>>
>>72521432
>Why not? It saves us the pain od dealing with unwanted kids, with retards and handicappeds, with future criminals, with niggers in america case...

>with niggers in america case...

>lefty/pol/

...the mask comes off

scratch a Lefty, and watch a hypocrite bleed
>>
>>72521436
>try to justify murder

Abortion is not murder. It's killing. Murder is only when it's not consented by law.

ANd what the hell are you trying to say?

>MUH MORALS

You guys are so pathethic

>>72521529
I am a racist that leans "left".

When did 2 become mutually exclusive (racism and "leftism")?
>>
>>72521432
is it all about me myself and I then? couples should be free to mate without consequence, children that pose even the slightest burden can be justified in extermination. to think this is the byproduct of level headed thinking is absurd.
>>
>>72521636

>Murder is only when it's not consented by law.

WHOSE "consent"??????

>When did 2 become mutually exclusive (racism and "leftism")?

actually, never. that's precisely my point.
>>
>>72521745
>WHOSE "consent"??????
Government's unfortunately. They have a thing called lawful and unlawful killing. The Government is perfectly entitled to kill you at any given moment and it could be entirely legal.
>>
>>72521833
thats stupid, when has that ever happened?
>>
>>72521642
It's what best for us.

Why should we force people to have kids? The decisions should be betwen the mother, father and physician. My input should be of no concern on abortion decision.

>to think this is the byproduct of level headed thinking is absurd.

It is. Once you stop thinking with "MUH FEE FEES" you will come to it.

>is it all about me myself and I then?
In the case of abortion, yes, it's about the women and father.
The one thing you could be crytical of abortion is the father rights in all of that
>>72521745
>WHOSE "consent"??????

By the law. Self defense is killing, but not murder, since it is consented by law.

>actually, never. that's precisely my point.

What do you mean?
>>
>>72521896
Revolts, mate.

I'm not a gov conspiracy freak, but the ausbro is right

Modern day democracies no longer commit widespread killing because their power is safe.

But once their power is being chalenged, you will see
>>
>>72521642
>to think this is the byproduct of level headed thinking is absurd.

and yet, they actually claim to sincerely believe these things.

it is, i suppose, much more comfortable than admitting you are an unprincipled, morally failed waste of skin and breath, and, if we are really to start killing those who we deem "worthless to" or a "burden on" the rest of society, your own name should occupy the very top of the list.

but they're also cowards - since moral bankruptcy inevitably leads to cowardice - so they never volunteer themselves when they shout about overpopulation and the need to kill off the rest of humanity.
>>
>>72521178
>eugenics is cool but only if you're Asian

lmao
>>
>>72521896
House raids. More than once an innocent occupant has been killed, but it was legal so that's okay.
>>
>>72521993
democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what to have for lunch.
>>
>>72521898
>By the law

THIS is your response when i ask "whose consent are you referring to?"??

so, all that needs to be done in order to justify a criminal act, is for a government - totalitarian or not, by the genuine consent of those governed, or not - to capriciously announce by fiat that there is no longer a law against it?

are you also batshit insane??

there's no possible way you believe this. i know that the Left are totalitarians at heart, but still, tell me we haven't regressed *this* far
>>
>>72517745

For a few seconds I didnt see the d in Gendercide.. and I thought it was like a joke.

gernercerd or something, because chinks cant pronounce words right.
>>
>>72522067
Maternity leave has nothing to do with eugenics.
>>
>>72518806
HEY RETARD

They had a one child policy but so many fucking people were abandoning/killing daughters because they were unable to carry on the family name/work as hard etc

The dropped it now becUse China is turning into a consuming country rather than a producing country and they want more people to pay more monies for things
>>
>>72522264
China is rapidly deteriorating. They don't need to forcibly kill their children, the pollution and lack of water will take care of it for them.
>>
>>72521898
its a safety net for a dysfunctional society, nothing good happens that results in aborting a baby.

>>72521993
fighting against a government yes, you may die as a result of your decision

>>72522120
armed house raids that results in the loss of an innocent person? I'm not sure that happens often in Australia, but I sense what you mean is in the same way Israel drops a bomb on a terrorist and their "innocent" family also perish
>>
>>72517745
>Chinese "paid leave"
Yeah no
In any major city, average people have 0 day vacation. Oh btw unlike in America, Chinese don't have weekends, either.
You don't wanna work overtime? Lol you're fired. Good luck crying to "authority".
You want paid double during overtime? Lol you're fired. There's 100 more replacement on their way

I really want to throw these American edgy teenager commies to China and let them survive a year over there. Then they know who's stupid
>inb4 check flag. Canada China meme
>>
>>72522216
What i think about thios is of no concern.

Murder is well defined. It's a killing that is consented/allowed by the law. I can't explain it more simpler.

>so, all that needs to be done in order to justify a criminal act, is for a government - totalitarian or not, by the genuine consent of those governed, or not - to capriciously announce by fiat that there is no longer a law against it?

Yes. You finally understood it.

>there's no possible way you believe this. i know that the Left are totalitarians at heart, but still, tell me we haven't regressed *this* far

This is not left vs right or totalitarianism vs anarchism. It's just the way law works in western countries

>>72522264
>They had a one child policy but so many fucking people were abandoning/killing daughters because they were unable to carry on the family name/work as hard etc

I know. So?
>>
>>72522247
If America adopts a 1 child policy and aborts the ones that aren't economically viable then it can have maternity leave too.
>>
>>72522586
>its a safety net for a dysfunctional society, nothing good happens that results in aborting a baby.

And nothing good happens in letting a unwanted baby come to term.

MAny niggers would be born if not for abortion

>>72522795
>If America adopts a 1 child policy and aborts the ones that aren't economically viable then it can have maternity leave too.

lol?
>>
>>72522765
>What i think about thios is of no concern.

well, of course you're going to say that - because the justifications you have heretofore offered are shown to be completely lacking. what you are saying is that the morality of an act is established by what those in power say about that act - and those in power can do so with or without the consent of those whom their moral proclamations effect.

>Murder is well defined. It's a killing that is consented/allowed by the law. I can't explain it more simpler.

see above. i, too, cannot put it any simpler. you are saying that any act can be justified, so long as the scumbag who has connived his way to the top of a whole pile of scumbags pretending to rule over millions SAYS that it's ok. your stance is clear - it's just detestable by any standard.

>Yes. You finally understood it.

i hope everyone is following this - especially those of you being sucked into the cultish worldview that is now beginning to hold sway the world over.

this is what you are asking for.

and this poor dimwit doesn't even realize that his own proverbial ox WILL be gored by the nasty system is he currently cheerleading for.
>>
>>72523299
>well, of course you're going to say that - because the justifications you have heretofore offered are shown to be completely lacking. what you are saying is that the morality of an act is established by what those in power say about that act - and those in power can do so with or without the consent of those whom their moral proclamations effect.

You seem to be confused. What my opinion is about abortion is of no concern. Neither is morality or your feelz.

The simple truth is murder is only murder when it is forbidden by law.

Now you can go back screaming about thr moral fiber of our country, doomsday predictions and how lefties are hearthless. I don't care, neither will i read you post in it's entire lenght.
>>
>>72517934
... what the actual fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>72523537
>You seem to be confused. What my opinion is about abortion is of no concern. Neither is morality or your feelz.

what's genuinely hilarious is,a brief survey of both our comments will show to anyone with the fingers to count them on how many times each of us has referenced our respective "feels."

lol.

>The simple truth is murder is only murder when it is forbidden by law.

the reader should, at this point, feel free to look back on any of the many mass murders in history that were sanctioned and justified by the Almighty State, because this guy is saying those weren't *really* murders by the millions.

is this the world you really want to live in?

i'll tell you, as far as Lefties go, you are nothing if not refreshingly honest about your worldview and what it holds in store, should we be either dumb or lazy enough to just give it a chance.

this anon is obviously the product of a lot of abuse and mistreatment. if you would like others to avoid what happened to him, it's important that you always remember to treat others the way you would want to be treated.
>>
>>72523879
> many mass murders in history that were sanctioned and justified by the Almighty State
Oxymoron. If its sanctioned by state and law, then it's not murder.

The jewish holocaust was not murder according to Nazi Germany.

> if not refreshingly honest about your worldview

This is not about worldview you retard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder
>Murder is the killing of another human being without justification or valid excuse, and it is especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder
>the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/murder
>The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another

Educate yourself mate
>>
>>72524397

>Oxymoron. If its sanctioned by state and law, then it's not murder.

i wonder if it will be murder when you and your family are next - and that time *will* come. all you need to do is... well, exactly what you're doing. if Stalin really did videotape the final minutes of people like Yezhov and Beria, i hope one day you get to see it. it will be a glimpse into your own future.

>This is not about worldview you retard

ultimately, *everything* is about worldview.

and the definitions you have provided of murder have references to legality in them to provide contradistinction for acts like accidental manslaughter, the death penalty, self-defense, etc. it is not a blanket excuse giving moral cover to the murderous acts of whoever today's tyrant might be. apparently such nuances escape you.

>Educate yourself mate

where do you suggest i start? Marx? one of the Kim dynasty's millions of works?
>>
>>72524941
lol, you are a retard. k
>>
>>72525141

am i being trolled?

are you just trying your best to be a caricature of a Leftist, with the attendant racist ulterior motives and all, and i am being a bit naive by taking you as serious?
>>
Stop feeding the Portuguese troll. James Woods is saying that draconian measures like the one-child, and now two-child policy are what make maternity leave viable in China.
>>
>>72525635
He's just trying to argue about your usage of the word murder instead of killing. The whole time he's just been a grammar Nazi trying to distinguish between murder as defined in current day and killing as defined in current day.

Relax and ignore him, you are indeed being trolled
>>
>>72520830
>>72521032

He's British, of course he is.
>>
>>72517745
Yeah, liberals support that, its part of their first year abortion plan, just in case the woman was having too hard of a time with her responsibilities. Its her body you know.
>>
>>72527184
>Stop feeding the Portuguese troll. James Woods is saying that draconian measures like the one-child, and now two-child policy are what make maternity leave viable in China.

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=25

Chinese birth rate is not very different from western world.

one child policy was not strictly enforced, also.

>>72527621
>he's just been a grammar Nazi

It's not like i am pointing out the mistake of it's vs its.

Firstly i was pointing out that abortion is not murder, by definition. And then the retard started with lenghty MUH FEELZ sentences.

>you are indeed being trolled

Why is everyone with a dissenting opinion a troll. I simply stoped caring by the end, because the other guy wasn't making an effort.
>>
>>72528462
> its part of their first year abortion plan,

From the moment the baby is born, it aquires nationality and state protection. It's murder now.

>Its her body you know.

Not after it's born
>>
>>72518158
>>72519643
BLOWN THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>72528666
Nice try Satan.
>>
>Unironically reading the portuguese /leftypol/

I'm sorry guys, seems like you're new here
>>
>>72528751
>MUH REPEATED NUMBERS xDDDDDDD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM TOTALLY NNOT REDDIT

IS this /b/ now? When will te election be over...

>>72528855
/leftypol/ != lefty/pol/
>>
>>72528561
>Firstly i was pointing out that abortion is not murder, by definition.

yes. and you were very clear in saying that you felt that whatever the Almighty State sanctioned, it's morally ok. you feel that the state is actually the arbiter of morality - a position which, historically speaking, has been proven to be a recipe for pure tyranny, complete subjugation, and unfathomable misery. and 999 out of a thousand people would agree - but, so long as you get to kiss the ass of whatever tyrant that lets you continue to eek out your pathetic existence, conditioned on your fealty to him, you're ok with it.

>And then the retard started with lenghty MUH FEELZ sentences.

and, once again, i point you to:

>>72523879
>>
>>72528981
Same turd in different clothing
>>
File: 1459630114267.jpg (73 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1459630114267.jpg
73 KB, 612x612
>>72529300
>Almighty State sanctioned, it's morally ok. you feel that the state is actually the arbiter of morality - a position which, historically speaking, has been proven to be a recipe for pure tyranny, complete subjugation, and unfathomable misery. and 999 out of a thousand people would agree - but, so long as you get to kiss the ass of whatever tyrant that lets you continue to eek out your pathetic existence, conditioned on your fealty to him, you're ok with it.

lol. I love your rage. Can you taste the impotent rage? The fact that there is nothing you can do?

Also search in my posts quotes where i implyed what you said

>>72529393
Sure mate. Here is a reward for you
>>
>>72529566
>lol. I love your rage

there's absolutely no rage on my part. i feel sorry for you. it's pretty obvious that you are the product of a lot of abuse, and now - like a pedophile - you think it's ok to subject every else to it. misery loves company, and you want to "befriend" the world.
>>
>>72529566

also, it just occurred to me that when you say:

>Can you taste the impotent rage? The fact that there is nothing you can do?

you are really giving us some insight into your own thought processes, and why you hold the positions you do. you are saying far more about yourself than me.

interesting.
>>
>>72529820
>>72530399
You are literally my favorite anon i had the pleasure of exchanging (you) . I adore the way in wich you draw extensive conclusions of my personality based on some posts in a thread
>>
File: 1458150568897.jpg (507 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1458150568897.jpg
507 KB, 1080x1920
>>72529300
Don't agree with all your posts, but this is fairly well reasoned. Quality post. I hope that other dude was just a troll, since he has no real response. He is BTFO. *tips fedora*
>>
>>72531106
>but this is fairly well reasoned. Quality post.

Find me my quotes in wich i made the assertions that the other guy claims i did.

I didn't enter in a moral discussion. Never made a single statement about morality in abortion. Neither that i do aggre with state definition of murder and "BIG DADDY STATE".

> since he has no real response.

I don't like to respond to muh feelz.
>>
>>72531555
>Find me my quotes in wich i made the assertions that the other guy claims i did.

WHAT?!?!?!

you said exactly that numerous times!

you said that, if the state rules that something is not a crime, then it's OK.

where did i misquote you, or misapprehend your beliefs?
>>
>>72517745
>completely glossing over the "not exactly seena model when it comes to human rights" bit
What an utter moron.
>>
>>72531849
>you said exactly that numerous times!

Then you wil have no troubles finfing me a quote i made

>you said that, if the state rules that something is not a crime, then it's OK.

"If the state and law rules that something is not murder, then it's not murder" is all i was trying to say here. Find me a quote in wich i explicitly said that: "tate rules that something is not a crime, then it's OK."

And i want the OK part very explicit
>>
>>72531555

>Find me my quotes in wich i made the assertions that the other guy claims i did.

>>72522765

here, you quote me, where i said:

>so, all that needs to be done in order to justify a criminal act, is for a government - totalitarian or not, by the genuine consent of those governed, or not - to capriciously announce by fiat that there is no longer a law against it?

and your reply?

>Yes. You finally understood it.
>>
>>72532498
>Then you wil have no troubles finfing me a quote i made

see:

>>72532591
>>
>>72532591
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
That is not even my quote.But ok.

What is exactly wron g with it? It's how the world works. I just said that yes, that quote is true. Not that i agree with that. I didn't explicitly said, nor did i tried to imply, tat i agree and find it morally acceptable
>>
>>72533160

>That is not even my quote.But ok.

ummm... you do realize that we have unique IDs on this board, right?
>>
Bernie comes from the mentality that the if the all benevolent gov't could only make all our life choices for us we would be in paradise.
If a woman has a baby she should quit her job and be a proper mother.
>>
>>72522067
>aborting female babies is eugenics

why america why
>>
>>72533315
Yes, and my trip makes it even easier.

But the quote was yours. You quoted me saying only "Yes. You finally understand it"

But i didn't even cared much about this. I adressed the rest .

But nice cherrypicking and playing retard
>>
>>72517745
Seems to me that James Woods is the moron in this case. Sanders quite obviously implied that China is fucked up yet even they have maternity leave. Literally that's the entire point. James Woods is fucking retarded!
>>
>>72533332
>Bernie comes from the mentality that the if the all benevolent gov't could only make all our life choices for us we would be in paradise.

Source?

>If a woman has a baby she should quit her job and be a proper mother.

Dads can no longer support the family on his own. At least the majority

>>72533783
Of course. Even me, a trump supporter, can see that. But /pol/ RNC bots can't

>"BERNIE TWEET BTFO xDDDDDD"
>>
>>72528676
There was a thread this morning, dipshit. I was on it.
>>
>>72533756

>You quoted me saying only "Yes. You finally understand it"

yes. that's what you said. you said that i "finally understand it." which means you agree with me. it means that i have accurately expressed your take on the issue when i said:

you claimed i had understood your stance.

so i'm not quite sure why you were protesting that you never said such a thing.

>But i didn't even cared much about this.

seems like this is your go-to when you're shown to be wrong.
>>
File: 1362347005221.png (13 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1362347005221.png
13 KB, 560x407
>>72518158
>You know this board has an archive now, so when you tell lies like this they can be easily refuted, right?
>>72519643
>No there werent? A few ctrl F searches of the archives proves you're a lying cheese filled cunt
>>72528676
>BLOWN THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Is this just hyper meta shitposting or what? Or are we truly being invaded by paid shills for Bernie Sanders?

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72509006/#72509006
>>
File: 1337544241515.jpg (19 KB, 608x368) Image search: [Google]
1337544241515.jpg
19 KB, 608x368
>>72522247
>Maternity leave has nothing to do with eugenics.
Yes it does you dumb Britcuck. Do you really think the Government can enforce 100 days of paid Maternity Leave per pregnancy for women if they all choose to have 4-5+ kids without crashing the economy? Why the fuck would anyone ever hire a woman if that was a possibility?
>>
>>72534561
>>But i didn't even cared much about

This is about the fact that the quote was yours

>yes. that's what you said. you said that i "finally understand it." which means you agree with me. it means that i have accurately expressed your take on the issue when i said:

Sure. So? You still didn't show me one quote in wich i " said that, if the state rules that something is not a crime, then it's OK."

Especially the part "OK"

>so i'm not quite sure why you were protesting that you never said such a thing.

I've never made any claim to the morality of murder or abortion Find me a quote, i dare you.

>>72535293
>Yes it does you dumb Britcuck. Do you really think the Government can enforce 100 days of paid Maternity Leave per pregnancy for women if they all choose to have 4-5+ kids without crashing the economy? Why the fuck would anyone ever hire a woman if that was a possibility?

Yes, it can. And great, women employement is less valuable, so it means higher wages for men and return to a more traditonal family
>>
File: 1461818314375.jpg (774 KB, 900x655) Image search: [Google]
1461818314375.jpg
774 KB, 900x655
>>72517745
China has the worst working conditions of any major industrialized nation. They also exploit child labor en masse, execute or imprison political dissenters, feed babies food that is literally filled with poison, and have only recently suspended their state-mandated gendercide.

These are only the atrocities that we're aware of. This flagrantly treasonous banter from a fucking United States Senator is beyond repulsive. Let him and his faggot supporters leave their comfy bubbles and live as an average peasant in China or North Korea for a month. They'll be the most patriotic Americans in history when they return.
>>
>>72533923
Everything he says. Any source is fine. You pick.

Enough money is not relevant. Millions of poor people have multiple children and the woman still stays at home and raises the kids. It's normal. 1st worlder's put themselves into massive credit card debt that's why they figure the wife also needs a job. Don't buy the newest toys and biggest house then maybe the wife can stay home.
>>
>>72517745
Damn. Our choices for president have been whittled down to an assorted collection of a rodent, a cunt, a commie and a clown. I'd vote for Lester Diamond over any of them in a heartbeat.

Appropo of nothing, but if anyone reading this hasn't seen the movie Salvador should do themselves a favor and watch it. It's an Oliver Stone movie with Woods based on a true story and it's one of the most trenchant movies you will ever see.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Od1wfZe6EvE
>>
>>72536143
>China has the worst working conditions of any major industrialized nation. They also exploit child labor en masse, execute or imprison political dissenters, feed babies food that is literally filled with poison, and have only recently suspended their state-mandated gendercide.

Read the whole fucking Sanders Tweet. From beggining.

>>72536232
I choose this Bernie Tweet. How is he saying a benevolent gov and the RNC sponsered drivel you spat would be paradise?
>>
File: 1457238772372.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457238772372.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>72517745
Why would the US provide maternity leave? That is the companies job, not the governments.
What Bernie forgets is the US does pay for 1,000s of bastard babies every day and basically pays for them throughout their life.
>>
Yes, Chinese sweatshop workers get 98 days pay for maternity leave. So they get all $300.00 or so to stay home for that time.

Why don't American women, many of whom make six figure salaries get that same right?

Well let's see; give $300.00 to a worker who won't be substituted for costs the company $300.00, and makes the other laborers have to obsorb her daily output of 150 sneakers spread over 200 other sneaker stitchers.

Or pay the salary of a middle management female in the states 20-40 times that amount of cash while simultaneously hiring in a temp worker to cover the leave doubling the overall cost as well as slowing the productivity of the position for the duration of the leave.

Apples and oranges folks.
>>
>>72517745
Governments don't provide maternity leave. Companies do that. And a lot of companies do. If you want maternity leave, go work for a company that provides it instead of wasting all your time and energy bitching that your burger flipping job doesn't have benefits.
>>
>>72537524
>Why don't American women, many of whom make six figure salaries get that same right?

there would have to be a top maternity allowance. e.g. strating from X, the state doesn't foot the bill, but the companie does it.

>Well let's see; give $300.00 to a worker who won't be substituted for costs the company $300.00, and makes the other laborers have to obsorb her daily output of 150 sneakers spread over 200 other sneaker stitchers.

China is not on the 80's anymore. They have a strong middle class now.

>Or pay the salary of a middle management female in the states 20-40 times that amount of cash while simultaneously hiring in a temp worker to cover the leave doubling the overall cost as well as slowing the productivity of the position for the duration of the leave.

Why not? Should women who have important corporate positions not be allowed to have kids?

>>72537601
>go work for a company that provides it

Well, let me just do a backside flip and get a new job.

> instead of wasting all your time and energy bitching that your burger flipping job doesn't have benefits.

Why do burger flippers don't deserve maternity leave?
>>
>>72535293
>Do you really think the Government can enforce 100 days of paid Maternity Leave per pregnancy for women if they all choose to have 4-5+ kids without crashing the economy? Why the fuck would anyone ever hire a woman if that was a possibility?

We actually had one of these cunts get hired at my old job.

it took 5 years to get rid of her.

She was a shit employee from the beginning

>gets pregnant
>go on maternity leave
>We would hire a temp
>Temps would do a kick ass job
>she would comeback
>legally have to give her the job back

It was a complete nightmare for HR. She was one of these Starter Pack Army Wives.
>>
>>72517745
They're both fucking idiots. Paid maternity leave is completely unfair and what's so wrong with killing infants?
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.