[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are there so many turkroaches in Germany? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 1457127125166.png (463 KB, 1225x850) Image search: [Google]
1457127125166.png
463 KB, 1225x850
why are there so many turkroaches in Germany? The
>>
>>72517144
free money
>>
Germans imported them for work
>>
>>72517144
I lived there in the late 80's and saw many coming in back then.
I asked my German friend about them, he said they were nice and no problem.
I wonder what he thinks now.
>>
>>72517248
Hows chopping of the heads of christians treating you? Making alot of enemies.
>>
They made Germany great again.
>>
Forever cucked by roaches.

We Germoney now.
>>
>>72517144

To destabilise the country and attack its denizens so Merkel can turn the country full pigslamic.

We have turkroaches here too, together with maroccans they're easily the most hated group around.
>>
>>72517819
Nah.
>>
To keep wages low.
Helmut Schmidt admitted to it in some Interview.
>>
>>72517144
Because so many Germans died in WW2 they needed people to build up the country. Turkey sent their most backward villagers who were an economic drain because they were migrating to cities and bringing down real wages.
>>
>>72517421
shut up leaf
>>
File: jags.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
jags.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>72518012
>mfw an american knows more about gastarbeiters than the average german
>>
>>72518012
Turkey didn't ''send'' them.
>>
The eternal kraut needed workers to rebuild his economy. It shows how capitalism is anti-Western system.

I assume the Turks are still concentrated in the West of Germany today?
>>
File: 1460900947656.png (20 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
1460900947656.png
20 KB, 819x460
>>72518198
>>
>>72517144

Because it was the closest source of muslims the jews could use to destroy white Europe back then.
>>
>>72518249
Mehmet my son, please go back to sucking your Gollum president's dick.

Oh and the Armenian Genocide was real you fucking coffeenigger.
>>
File: 1461861631155.jpg (48 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1461861631155.jpg
48 KB, 330x319
>>72518249
>dat pic
>>
File: fat.png (195 KB, 421x266) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
195 KB, 421x266
>>72518696
>ooga booga ormonon genocida
>>
File: 1461960033199.png (1 MB, 1500x1634) Image search: [Google]
1461960033199.png
1 MB, 1500x1634
>>72518696
>>
>Turk meme

lol .. i mean come on ... is this the 90s?

Turks arent even an issue anymore.

Most of them are assimilated middle class fags by now that dont give a flying fuck about Islam anymore ofc you have the lower class turks aswel but you do have that spread in every population

Its the wahabi arabs who go ham here commit the most crimes and are backwards
>>
>>72518221
Mostly. It gets really weird when they go full "You fucking immigrants taking our jobs" - on Eastern Germans.
>>
File: 1460661367906.jpg (68 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
1460661367906.jpg
68 KB, 440x600
>>72517144
germans literally imported turkish peasants without jobs to work in menial jobs in germany
we dindu nuffin, germans did it themselves
i mean it worked for their economy right? why don't you import some turkish peasants as well goyim :D
>>
>>72517144
After the war West Germany experienced a massive economical growth, leading to a lack of workers. So they made treaties with some countries (e.g. Italy) so people from there could come over, work in Germany for some years and then go back with the knowledge they had gathered in Germany. So Germany got labor and other countries got more experienced workers.

Now Turkey had joined the NATO and was supposed to secure the south eastern flank. But Turkish economy sucked and they were poor. So the US urged Germany to make a treaty with them as well, so Turkey would receive some skilled laborers.

But the Germany ministry of work saw the problems muzzies would cause in Germany and refused. But since no one denies the US, the ministry of foreign took over and made the deal, so turks could come over.

So they came over and mostly worked in the leather and textile industry, a industry that should have been mechanized by that time, but was able to stick with human work for some time longer because of cheap Turkish workers. Later an economic crisis killed these industries because they had failed to mechanize. The turks however never went back as it was planned and so we have a fuckton of them in Germany, since they reproduce like rabbits and had all thier families come over.
>>
>>72517144
guest worker program in the 60s enforced by Burgers for diplomatic and companies for economic reasons. The contracts of the workers got prolonged every few months so they let their families migrate without the german government taking integration measures because of "lol theyre going back anyways". When the recession came conservative government wanted to send them back (early 80s or so) but Turkey had a military coup so they were allowed to stay definetly.

>>72519250
i wouldnt say middle class but its definetly better than the arabs. However the younger generation gets more and more influenced by Erdoshit and the Imams he keeps sending since were too pussified to stop it like Austria did. Grey wolves at unis was something unknown til recently, also turkish youth orientating towards more "conservative" islamic movements.
>>
All those abroad living roaches in this thread. You're cancer to every country.
>>
>>72519054
:DDDDD
>>
>>72517144
because Turks are white
>>
>>72517144
Why do roaches invade a house that doesn't despose of them. I wonder.
>>
>>72521493
T. Inventor of Eternal Anglo meme
>>
>>72517248
+ they breed like rats
>>
>>72519250
>Turks arent even an issue anymore

It's just that they don't seem as bad when compared to the Arabs now. Turks can be retarded, but Arabs aren't even human.
>>
>>72522748

>implying Turkroaches and arabs are different.

Turks and maroccansare the vilest scum on the planet.
They need to get the fuck out of europe.
>>
>>72523862
They need to get the fuck out of Anatolia.
>>
>>72521493
It's not that easy to categorize them. There are some Turks that look Southern Euro, and then you have others that look Full Arab or even like Mongols.

The Arab-looking ones (shitskins) are retarded villagers who think they're ghetto niggers (listen to gangsta rap, commit crimes) and often have parents who are related. Oddly enough, they also tend to be more religious. In contrast, the more light-skinned ones are mostly just normal middle-class people who tend to be secular and have normal jobs, their women mostly don't wear hijab etc.
>>
>>72523862
Of course, I'd prefer to have none of them here, but no, Arabs are really a whole other category. They're 1 step above animals, but even some animals behave better than Arabs do.
>>
>>72523862
I thought that dindus were the worst
>>
>>72519250
t. Roach
>>
>>72524108
I know an Arab family who live near me and are very well assimilated. Barely even muslim tbqh
>>
by overstaying their visa, importing their relatives and breeding like roaches. here's an article from a leftist (!) magazine before the "we called them to do our work" meme was created:
http://m.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-41955159.html

the guest workers weren't called, they were sent because their home countries had high unemployment. there was German political opposition but too little. most guest workers went back home but some parasites found the handouts too good to give up.
>>
>>72524315

He's mostly right though. Turks really aren't an issue any more since the arrival of our new guests. Most Turks hate them as well since they get more benefits than they do. Turks have been in Germany sincethe 1960's. All Turks here speak German, as best they can, and they really don't give a shit about islam.
>>
>>72519196

t. Ahmed
>>
>>72524140

niggers aren't really that much of a problem here.
Its mostly roaches.
>>
Funnily enough i was just reading an article about how we're about to see a massive influx of turksmells in the whole EU as part of the deal with turkey to take fugees.

Personally i am okay with this. Most of the turkish people i know are hot girls who assimilate pretty well

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/europe-at-pains-over-visa-free-travel-for-turks-a-1090040.html
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.