[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't ISIS use Guillotine? Wouldn't simple tool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: guillotine.jpg (183 KB, 550x380) Image search: [Google]
guillotine.jpg
183 KB, 550x380
Why don't ISIS use Guillotine? Wouldn't simple tool beheading someone makes it more luxury for them?
>>
U N C O M M O N (?)
>>
>>72516716
Because ISIS are drama queens and highly focused on their image. Efficiency at the cost of shock value won't benefit their mission.
>>
Using a knife is more terrifying to watch and thats what they trying to do, spread fear.
>>
>>72516716
they probably like to swing sword and behead personally instead having more industrial approach that Europeans applied or their mass executions
>>
The reason the guillotine was invented was to make the execution more fair and professional. It was a child of the belief that the state shall treat all men as equals, even in death. The machine also added to creating a mechanical as well as quick and painless way of killing people.
Isis isn't interested in any of that, they are into making a propaganda spex of it, chock us. Why else do you think they set people afire and drive them over with tanks?
>>
>>72516716
It's not in the Koran. They're trying to be theologically pure as possible.

Though Mohammed's teaching do allow hajis to use the infidels weapons against them. So maybe they're just autistic faggots.

Either way Trump is glassing Raqqa next spring, MAGA.
>>
>>72517162
There's a verse in the koran where you have to run over unbelievers with tanks?
>>
>>72516896
Correct. It's all about the gruesome propaganda.
>>
>>72517447
I did say they can use our weapons against us. These people aren't paying with a full deck anon.
>>
>>72516716
Its a device too hard for them to manufacture.
>>
Islamists are incapable of developing technology of their own.
>>
I've a better question, why doesn't America use the guillotine?
>>
>>72518209
Beats me. I don't know why we don't just use firing squads.

I mean, it makes sense that somebody is profiting generously from lethal injection. The electric chair just sees unnecessarily elaborate and cruel.
>>
>>72517447

Where is the video with the tank?

*brushes teeth*
>>
something about halal slaughter
>>
>>72517162
Lmao what? First of all I am a Muslim (shia for full disclosure). Any verse regarding attacking the kufar all are specific historical events. In addition to their historical context, all of the verses are for self defense only. And before you start retardedly copying and pasting read the verses before and after and you will see>>72517595
>>
That would mean being culturally enriched by the French.
>>
>>72517927
Right, look up the Islamic golden age nigel
>>
>>72516716

make way 4 the explanation
Guillotine is a tool made up by liberals to make executions painless

It was performed during the cuck revolution to signify the equality of everyone - all die the same way

shit like that is EXACTLY what ISIS's been fighting against
>>
>>72516716
the guilliotine is designed to be humane. Purely a western thing
>>
>>72519267
btw. dr. Guillotine was a known pacifist fuck and strongly objected death punishment - that's why he invented it in the first place

--it was the first step towards ban of the death punishment and another brick in the wall of massive aggressive liberalization
>>
>>72519161
They stole virtually all of their inventions, Tyrone.
>>
>>72518742
http://www.zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-isis-execution/182802-new-isis-tank-execution-graphic-video#axzz47JeHhllx
>>
>>72516954
Oh wow, Denmark bro nailed it!
>>
>>72516716

great plan maybe sell them in the middle east ?
>>
>>72516716
something in the quran about swords
>>
File: l (1)-1.jpg (88 KB, 388x326) Image search: [Google]
l (1)-1.jpg
88 KB, 388x326
>>72519092
I remember when I practiced self defense and took this Rasheed from one of your cousins Ahmed. Insallah
>>
>>72519470
That's like saying Google stole the idea of a search engine. No they took an existing idea and made it better
>>
>>72519506

Holy shit that's cool as fuck
>>
>>72519645
>Islam
>Improving anything
>>
>>72519606
There is over 500 words in Arabic in reference to a sword and not a single one is mentioned in the Qur'an. In fact the bible mentions the sword here and there
>>
>>72516716
Doubt they are smart enough to assemble one or chivalrous to use one.
>>
What I don't get is why they always use wrestling camera shots and change scenes right before the money shot. They also never show the suffering of the individual, they just kind of show brief glimpses and skip over most of it and then show their corpse.

They go all out on their cameras since their films are usually high quality, but they blow it all on terrible cinematography. Very low grade stuff.
If they wanted to spread terror they could certainly do a better job in their editing department.
>>
>>72519614
We all came from Adam thus we are all cousins cleetus. If you are being attacked Islamically you have the right to defend yourself. Go be a cuck and turn the other cheek
>>
>>72516716
>>72516896
how is guillotine more efficient than doing it by hand

I bet as a single person you could behead people at least ten times faster by hand than with guillotine
>>
>>72519835
God thing I'm not a Christfag or a Mohammedian.

Don't worry Ahmed. The B-52's won't start carpet bombing Raqqa till after January 2017, you got plenty of time to sneak into Europe.
>>
>>72517447
There's an RT video on how kurds took back some territory and discovered ISIS or whatever propaganda. They have infantile moronic excuses for most things, was actually downright laughable, all printed on cards for the dummies.
>>72518209
In some states you can choose your execution weapon.
>>72519092
Shia. Muslim. The mullahs in Iran though, constantly chanting death to this or that. And look what they did to the Zorostarians. Taken out of context, sure, it's a religion of peace. It's founder carried a sword, owned and sold slaves, hijacked carvans and was the biggest hypocrite who manipulated followers if they die on the battlefield they go straight to his perverted version of heaven with bitches, gold and all the wine you can drink and no hangover. Sure.
>>
>>72516896
This is true.

ISIS has problems holding parts of fucking iraq and can't even take a country that was already in a civil war, and are dependent on outside funding. Recently they have had problems with manpower and resources.

Only reason they exist at all is because invading would put the great powers at odds with each other due to conflicting interests (for example russia supporting assad while america doesn't). Neither wants the other to take the opportunity to secure their goals.

ISIS lives on shock value. They hold no power and have to create an image of being stronger and more influential than they are, like through videos of executions that hold no value in terms of human lives lost, or take advantage of the good will of western countries which they infiltrate and commit acts of terror in which, in worst case, 50+ people die while they lose far more than that themselves in war.

It's like north korea, except less manpower, no nukes and terror attacks. All bark, very weak bite and can be put down with one good kick to the ribs. Fucking denmark could beat ISIS if they were allowed to launch a full scale attack.
>>
>>72519721
You fuckin two faced hypocrite, just like Mohammed, a liar. There's a whole verse on the sword, even named the sword verse, go sell your two faced shit elsewhere, I doubt anyone is buying here.
>>
File: 1421113314085.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421113314085.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>72516716
Because using a machete is just as effective and they like the practice.
>>
>>72519645
>took an existing idea and made it better

This is false. If muslims had improved the ideas they came across they would be far ahead of us; they received all the technology from india and china far before we did. Yet europeans are the ones who improved it, despite the dark age, despite the plague. Before you start chimping out about "muh mongols", please remember that russia was attacked hard by them and still russians have stood for some amazing achievements in terms of not only improving ideas, but coming up with their own.

Muslims haven't contributed shit and their golden age was a joke. They took a bunch of knowledge from others and in their retarded glory were, at their peak, able to write it down and preserve it with the rare scholar being able to improve something.

Europeans and, in later history, americans who descend from europeans have stood for the vast amount of achievements. Same can be said about japanese and korean; in later history when europeans and americans showed them what to do with their technology they have skyrocketed and are today incredibly advanced and compare to us in terms of advancements.

Muslims, on the other hand, were incapable of accepting something as advanced as the printing press. Islam is fucking cancer and should be exterminated.
>>
>>72520043
I'm already in America retard
>>
>>72520666
Show us this verse if you are truthful. Indeed God exposes the liars
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x511
>>72518209
>I've a better question, why doesn't America use the guillotine?

they do, they call it a "rope"

In America, the end result is the same
>>
>>72520755
Those watching children.
(pic related)
>>
File: islam peace heads.jpg (75 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
islam peace heads.jpg
75 KB, 600x337
>>72520755
Religion of peace, baby.
>>
>>72520290
>It's founder carried a sword, owned and sold slaves, hijacked carvans and was the biggest hypocrite who manipulated followers if they die on the battlefield they go straight to his perverted version of heaven with bitches, gold and all the wine you can drink and no hangover. Sure.

>Judeo-Christianity
>its founder was a naked guy who talked to snakes and took dietary advice from them via a woman who grew out of his chest
>>
File: 1460439909229.jpg (13 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1460439909229.jpg
13 KB, 246x232
>>72520755

>the eye balls were still moving
>>
>>72521305
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Verse

that was hard. Had to type ten whole letters
>>
>>72521942
It's common because unlike the pleasant fantasy of instant death they always mindlessly repeat, all the evidence and in fact common sense says that the severed head stays alive and mostly conscious until the brain cells run out of oxygen.
>>
>>72521671
Adam wasn't the first Christen, he was the first man.

Moses is commonly seen as the first prophet. Freed a bunch of slaves, fucked up the Egyptians, and took his people to the promise land(after 40 years wandering in the desert)
>>
>>72518742
I just wanted to ask the same question. We are horrible, eesti vennas!
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 344x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 344x427
>>72522162
I always like to imagine the scene where Moses came down from the mountain and found that his brother had inexplicably sculpted a golden calf and somehow convinced the Jews to all start worshipping it as God.
I often picture him busting the holy tablets over his brother's head.
>>
>>72522101
Another thing about a swift death is what's called the death erection. During this event, you can see somebody trying to tuck this poor guy's dick back in his pants.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZHathcQR8k

This was common in the era of hangings.
>>
>>72516716
its feels better to stab someone
>>
>>72521671
Christianity started out as a religion for the poor, islam started out as a violent religion focused on war.

Judge by the actions of the followers.
>>
>>72516716

They wouldnt know how to build it.

All their weapons are American.

Can't wait to test some next generation weaponry on these "heroes of Allah"
>>
>>72518742
>*brushes teeth*

Estonia is CUTE! CUTE!! I want to MARRY Estonia!
>>
>>72523516
>75% white

too white
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.