[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ help me out. >richfag studying at uni >uni is close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: uglyfucktards.jpg (42 KB, 466x260) Image search: [Google]
uglyfucktards.jpg
42 KB, 466x260
/pol/ help me out.
>richfag studying at uni
>uni is close enough i still live with my parents (turning 20 soon)
>we have two maids that clean, one has been with us for years and is pretty assimilated
>the other, Marinella is a welfare leech without papers
She told my parents she didn't want a contract so she could keep getting unemployment welfare checks (400 euros/month) PLUS what my family pays her to clean. (she sleeps in one of the houses in our land
My mother comes and talks to me and tells me that Marinella told her that I'm not talking to her very much, and I tell her it's because she's a welfare leech.
How can I get this bitch out without my parents getting in legal trouble? We couldnt find anyone else to clean and needed someone thats why we took her... But since my parents are paying her without a contract they could get into trouble too... dafuq would you do /pol/?
>>
Whip your dick out and recite the Quran
>>
mind your own fucking business jamon serrano

>But since my parents are paying her without a contract they could get into trouble too

Nice job, you answered your own fucking question
>>
>>72516702
B-but I'm a catholic
Seriously though Americans aren't the only ones that have problems with spics, we fucking hate them here too and they're not even next to our border... i feel sorry for you americans
>>
>>72516670
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>72516779
spoiler: You're a spic too Paco
>>
You should convince your parents to kick her the fuck out.

Preferably with the help of some local freindly politician or policeman, who can make her go away quickly and quietly.

Trash enabling is a dangerous thing, it'll pull in numerous social diseases and flies that are attracted to the rotting society.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (497 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
497 KB, 500x286
>>72516670

>rich
>doesn't have job
>claims wealth of parents to be his
>zero accomplishments thus far in life

The "MUH 1 PARCINT REEEEE" shilling died before Chanology got off the ground.

Sabu...is that you again?
>>
File: spanishbabes.jpg (97 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
spanishbabes.jpg
97 KB, 720x540
>>72516670
you need to stop being a cuck, spainbro
you had a fucking glorious empire and then you just turned your back on it over nothing
now you're getting cucked by the eu and debts
>>
>>72516670
there's literally nothing wrong with living off welfare
>>
>>72516670
Fake story. You can't get welfare in Spain without papers or having worked for a whole year with a contract (which you can't do without papers).
>>
>>72517712
She maybe is getting some kind of aid that isn't welfare, OP explain yourself
>>
>>72516670
welfare without papers lmao? cuck country desu
>>
>>72517956
There's no goverment aid possible without proper identification and being registered in the region you want to get the aid from.

There're two kinds of goverment aid: welfare (which is regulated by the state and is basically unemployement, retirement and widow/orphan money) and social aid (which is regulated by the regions and is usually designated to house rent). The first one requires to have a valid identification, the second one requires to be registered as a citizen of that region for a year minimum and usually also requires you to have a minimum of yearly income (which immediately implies having a contract).

Any other aid is NGO based and has nothing to do with having a contract or not.
>>
>>72518736
>>72517956
All i know is she is getting 400 euros from paro but is an illegal. that's all i know. now how do i kick her out?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.