[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>vote for me I'll fix everything Fools.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: catcat.jpg (53 KB, 482x480) Image search: [Google]
catcat.jpg
53 KB, 482x480
>vote for me I'll fix everything

Fools.
>>
>>72515209
Fuck off shill
>>
Who will fix things then?
>>
>>72515209
100% true, and thus, it has no place here in the Bratwurstgloeckl of the Fourth Reich, a place where DoubleThinkers and DuckSpeakers congregate to dream of a White utopia that will never

ever

be
>>
>>72515209
I love you, Australia. You will be spared the oven.
>>
Shillary shillbot JIDF

Gas it.
>>
>>72515366
you are going in that oven with them faggot.
>>
oh fug /pol/ btfo looks like im a /cruzmissile/ now :DDD
>>
>>72515209
Oh yeah, and all the others will actually fulfill every single promise, right? Grow up. Trump is the middle finger to the globalist establishment, an opposing force to the current stream with one direction only - chaos.
>>
File: witness the darkness.gif (494 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
witness the darkness.gif
494 KB, 500x283
Too much shitposting straya.
I will have to avenge.
>>
>>72515209
He won't fix everything, but at this point I just want cucks to be butthurt
>>
>>72515366
>>72515407
Our country is basically one giant fucking oven.

>40 degrees celcius summer
>39 degrees celcius winter
>>
>>72515467
>Bernie is the middle finger to the globalist establishment
fixed that for you
>>
>>72515467

>ultra rich property developer
>against the globalist establishment

I've got a big wall to sell you buddy.
>>
Fix? I want the system to collapse. If you tell me he'll wreck everything, you're only selling him harder.
>>
>>72515842
So, I should start buying gold?
>>
>>72515842

The only thing he's going to wreck is you. If you aren't one of the super-rich now, you're going to be a nigger bitch.
>>
>>72515842
>I want the system to collapse.
No you don't.
>>
>>72515209
>if he gets president
>worldwar III inc
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.