[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it antisemitic to remind Jews that some of them cooperated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 400x267
Is it antisemitic to remind Jews that some of them cooperated with nazi Germany?
>>
Maybe it's a genetic thing as the majority of jews then were the descends of the jews who bowed to Roman authority and were saved from that round of ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>72514620
You're not allowed to talk critically about the Jews. Period. We have a list goy. Your name isnt on it... yet.
>>
>>72514620
Kapos, they were called. You want to piss a Jew off, call them a Kapo
>>
>>72514620
You mean George Soros?
>>
>>72514620
OUR KEN WAS BEST LONDON MAYOR
BORIS A SHIT
ZAC A YID
FUCK THE JEWS
>>
>>72514620
The problem is,its alright for a jew to say,but for a non jew,you get accused of being anti jew?
>>
>>72514620

Yeah the History is antisemite.
>>
>>72517185
Or magneto
>>
Make Britain Great again! https://www.change.org/p/jeremy-corbyn-mp-disciplinary-procedure-for-john-mann-mp
>>
>>72520039
>using underhand tactics to attack a politician because you disagree with his views
>playing right into the hands of the New Labour/Tory centrist Remain camp
>being this much of a good goy
get fucked
>>
Kastner was assassinated by another Jew and I don't think the killer's motives were antisemitic.
>>
>>72514620
Didn't hitter spare his family doctor for being a "noble Jew"
>>
>>72520997
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Kastner

>best known for saving 1800 jews from the train to auchwotzt
>>
File: Rahm-Emanuel-with-Barack--001.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Rahm-Emanuel-with-Barack--001.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
I don't think that there are jews which are not aware of it
even today many jews behave like judenrats
>>
>>72514620
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.