[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRINCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: MI0003515897.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0003515897.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
Can we agree that this racially and sexual ambiguous faggot wasn't that good?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 400x320
>>72512001
Of course, canadabro.
Queen was a fucking nigger faggot.
The only Queen is worship is the Queen herself.
>>
>>72512001
His solo music was not good. He was a great guitarist and music producer. The first album from The Time is great.
>>
>>72512061
wrong queer, engbro
>>
Everybody is talking about how brilliant a musician he was. Then they play music from 35 years ago, nothing from past 25. Even he thought his recent music was shit, locking most of it in a vault.

He was the ultimate has-been. People just want heroes and nostalgia. Especially boomers who run the media.
>>
>>72512001
From what I've heard he was quite the musician.
>>
>>72512215
His 90's stuff was good as well, anything after 2000 is shit though.
>>
>>72512215
>>72512215
i tried listening to purple rain. 6 minutes in i remember i was still listening to it because he started singing. then i tuned out again.
>>
File: happy prince.jpg (107 KB, 1024x972) Image search: [Google]
happy prince.jpg
107 KB, 1024x972
Prince was the greatest living musician on Earth in the year 2016, and the only contemporary pop musician comparable to Mozart.

Gold Experience is in the top 3 albums of all time.
>>
File: 1448864632977.jpg (7 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
1448864632977.jpg
7 KB, 219x230
>>72512001
I don't think that a bunch of worthless NEETs who are either dependent on government money or their parents possess any merits to judge who is 'good' or 'bad'.
>>
>>72512346
fuck off... alright, what are some good songs? not some 20 minute bullshit though

btw, mozart? doesn't hold up desu.
>>
>>72512069
>>72512215

This, he only made good music in the 80s. And even then it's dated af.
>>
File: 2b_03.jpg (43 KB, 320x430) Image search: [Google]
2b_03.jpg
43 KB, 320x430
>>72512395
so the most successful people should choose music tastes?
>>
File: CgrbtQFU8AEAZm_.jpg large.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CgrbtQFU8AEAZm_.jpg large.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>72512001
Prince couldn't handle the bantz.

Sometimes people choke on the redpill which is why I suggest it be taken as a suppository.

https://youtu.be/ztA7iaZiIGg

https://youtu.be/ztA7iaZiIGg
>>
>>72512612
Well if you are bringing sexual orientation into the matter, as the OP shows, I don't think you're strictly discussing Music quality here.

And yes, I'd say the most successful are more likely to have good music taste than plebs.
>>
>>72512001
>promoted degeneracy
ofcourse he wasn't good, he was a degenerate whore to jew shekels
>>
>>72512981
well obviously, but was he a top tier degen, or just a random andro-queer people liked because he was weird?

>>72512959
Trump is pretty successful. can you image the shit he's into?
>>
File: prince selftitled.jpg (169 KB, 1073x1063) Image search: [Google]
prince selftitled.jpg
169 KB, 1073x1063
>>72512430
If Mozart was the pinnacle of classic composers, Prince was the pinnacle of pop musicians. I'm not saying Prince was better than Mozart, Mozart is arguably the greatest musician of all-time. However, I would argue Prince was the greatest pop musician who ever lived. Along with composing the soundtracks for three of his own films (one of which is the biggest musical film of the 80s besides Moonwalker). Prince was also one musician who vehemently opposed the corporations gaining control of the artists' music, refused to lease his music out and said to younger musicians that signing record contracts was very similar to selling your soul. He was aware of the illuminati and satanists running the record industry, feared God and the US government, even pointed out chemtrails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHRLmt37-Kw

I have to use this because he didn't want his music on JewTube

Uptown, a good song to fuck your girl to
puu (dot) sh (slash) oB5dR/1f11d23291.mp3

Another one from his debut, Soft and Wet. There's even a JoJo Stand named after this one (along with Gold Experience)
puu (dot) sh (slash) oB5gW/2ff1622311.mp3

Here's a song about Y2K written in the late 70s, 1999
puu (dot) sh (slash) oB5lw/8bddd324d8.mp3

Possibly his most famous single, When Doves Cry
puu (dot) sh (slash) oqIB8/103ada1a4f.mp3

My personal favourite Prince song, Eye Hate U
puu (dot) sh (slash) nYx1y/c5beec9031.mp3

Also, he composed the soundtrack of the first Batman movie
puu (dot) sh (slash) oB55w/f8aef505da.mp3

The title track of Purple Rain is one of the more beautiful ballads he ever wrote
puu (dot) sh (slash) oB5sP/fcda831420.mp3

Now keep in mind, Prince's discography is MASSIVE and varied. Most people haven't listened to even 1% of the music he's just released.

>>72512508
All his best music is from the 90s and 70s though.

>>72513108
Trump said he'd invite Elton John to play at his inauguration, solid pick imo.
>>
>>72513410
>ehemently opposed the corporations gaining control of the artists' music, refused to lease his music out and said to younger musicians that signing record contracts was very similar to selling your soul

irrelevant

>He was aware of the illuminati and satanists
ok, i'm pretty sure i'm dealing with a crazy person now...

>Trump said he'd invite Elton John to play at his inauguration, solid pick imo.

So do you only listen to gay musicians, or what? Rocketmaaaaaaaaaaan (elton john stinks too)

>Mozart is arguably the greatest musician of all-time
oh yeah? name one thing that holds up. it's all a mish-mosh and hodge-podge of notes. you can't dance to it, you can't headbang to it, you can't feel to it, it's useless.

but thanks for the list of prince songs, I'll check them shits out man.
>>
Honestly I never understood what people saw in him.

I think there wasn't a lot of "blue" artists back in the day and that was an era where there wasn't a lot of good Rock n Roll either.

It was before the golden age of rap, it was after the peak of disco, after the best new wave was over.

There was nothing else to listen to in 1986. Fucking Dire Straights?
>>
>>72513676
>There was nothing else to listen to in 1986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8
>>
>>72513676
>It was before the golden age of rap
oh, did that happen? i thought it was a bunch of nigs trying too hard to rhyme things. RAP STINKS

let's face it, most music is degen garbage. music distracts us from worshiping allah
>>
>>72512001
OP. I'm here with you brother.

>hear about an artist called Prince through various outlets
>Give him a listen
>Nah not my thing
>For some reason he's a huge artist.
>Don't know if he's a nigger or a honky
>no clue if he's a fag or a vagfucker
>people say he's a legend
>Can't tell because his music isn't good

Never liked him. His death basically means nothing. I'm now finding out he was somewhat of a conspiracy theorist as well.
>>
Prince and Bowie were both shit.
>>
File: prince apollonia.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
prince apollonia.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
>>72513625
>Advanced Shitposting

I'll humour you since I'm a nice person.

No I don't only listen to gay musicians, Prince had more sex with gorgeous models before you were born than you will have have had with average looking women on the day of your death. And keep in mind, Prince was a 5'1" manlet, yet he still had women throwing their panties on the stage and following him home. Elton John is wonderful and if you really think he's a bad musician I can only mourn for your utter lack of a soul.

>it's all a mish-mosh and hodge-podge of notes. you can't dance to it, you can't headbang to it, you can't feel to it, it's useless.

If you can listen to this song and honestly tell me you feel nothing, you are a machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

If you don't think these record executives are actually satanists that want to indoctrinate the masses, you have a lot to learn about how the CIA, Superbowl and RIAA all cooperate with musicians to sell whichever propaganda they love the most. This is also why they killed Michael Jackson, he would actually speak out against the Jews in some of his songs and refused to bend to their wills. Only the musicians who serve the NWO and engage in bizarre rituals during the Superbowl get to be celebrities in the year 2016.

>>72514027
Also /pol/ mainly hates celebrities like Prince and Bowie because they were effeminate artsy fartsies who became multimillionaires, cultural icons, had sex with thousands of gorgeous women and basically stood for the opposite of what /pol/ stands for, while being more successful and famous than the entire populace of /pol/ put together.
>>
>>72514027
jesus christ bowie is GARBAGE. how can anyone listen to that shit? ground control to maaajor tom? fuck yourself. that awful, adrogynous douche. it's gret to see how he went from looking like a 6/10 girl to an old lady as he aged. fuck him.

Queen was good tho tb h.
>>
>>72514195
dude, you're really saying prince wasn't gay? ok, bisexual. still fagit tho, innit?

and no, mozart doesn't do anything for me. very little music does. i guess i'm the problem.
>>
>>72514195
Why is Mozart's "music" always such a shitty mess? Literally aural diarrhea.
>>
>>72515061
yeah, he's the audio version of Dostoevsky (or some other verbose douche). seriously, he could have cut 70% of those notes.
>>
>>72512001
You mean Elton John OP
>>
>>72512001
was he gay?
>>
>>72515061
>>72515247
You guys are idiots who know absolutely nothing about music. Mozart is easily the greatest melody writer ever and his music is renowned for being extremely precise and harmonious. Without those extra 70% 'useless' notes, he can't portray the key and mode of key properly, and so the music loses some of its harmony and progression. Criticising Mozart's music for being "messy" is extremely wrong, his music is the cleanest that music gets. That is unanimously agreed upon by musicians. That scene where the emperor criticises his music for having "too many notes" in Amadeus shows you how someone with no musical perspective might reAct to his music if they don't or aren't able to listen to it properly.
>>
>>72513625
>it's all a mish-mosh and hodge-podge of notes.
Listen to Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, that's the opposite of what you described. It's probably the most intensly melodic music ever, even children can listen to it once and play it in their head for the rest of their lives.

>you can't dance to it
2nd movement to piano concerto 21, one of the greatest waltzes of all time? You can't dance to that?

>you can't headbang to it
You can easily headbang to symphony 25, if you want to be gay as fuck like a 15 year old, or listen to it's intensity and ferocity without being gay. Its well known that Metal music tries to copy classical structure like Mozart, they don't come close to him though.

>you can't feel to it
Requiem? You can't feel to the greatest musical attribution to death that anyone has ever made? The intro? The angry Dies Irae? Fucking Lacrimosa?

You're a pleb and sound 15 years old
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.