[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany AfD meeting: Clashes before far-right conference htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: dfa.jpg (18 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
dfa.jpg
18 KB, 360x270
Germany AfD meeting: Clashes before far-right conference
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36176901

>It had campaigned against what it called Chancellor Angela Merkel's "catastrophic" decision to accept a million migrants and refugees in 2015.

Based
>The Alternative fur Deutschland (AfD) party is expected to re-brand itself as openly anti-Islamic during the meeting.

Based
>The AfD wants to ban the burqa and outlaw minarets in Germany.
>outlaw minarets in Germany.
>>
File: 1461651168126.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1461651168126.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
kill every paki
>>
Brüder, zur Freiheit, zur Sonne - BUMP
>>
Heil Höcke!
>>
>>72511919

nothing about them is far right. They are what you would call conservative 20 years ago.
>>
>>72513127
You don't understand. Only far right Islamists can be liberal now.
>>
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""far-right""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
The AfD need to show the Germans they will be willing to fight for them, literally.
>>
>>72513572
Everybody here who would call themselves conservative, patriotic or nationalist should, honestly. I've probably redpilled half my town simply by doing night patrols and calmly telling people why I do that when they asked.
>>
>The right has a meeting
>Leftists start being violent trying to silence them

>The left has a meeting
>The right gives zero fucks and let's them get on with it.

Who's the real enemy here?
>>
>>72513875
Good for you anon. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>72513938
"The right for having meetings. It's like with Islam - we'd love to go back to being the peaceful ideology we pretend we are, but to do that all who disagree with us must be destroyed. It's that simple, and now that my circular logic and blue hair seem to be changing the world for the better every day, I'm also unafraid in saying: Rapists over racists! Alerta antifascista! Bomber Harris, do it again! Remember to be feminist by acting like a prostitute today :^D "
>>
>>72514011
Thanks, I'll do my best.
>>
>>72513875
Based kraut
>>
File: 1459885096131.png (926 KB, 1131x884) Image search: [Google]
1459885096131.png
926 KB, 1131x884
For any integrated immigrant the AFD is the only sane choice. I didn't go through all this German bureaucracy crap just to have them flood the country with shitskins now.
>>
>>72514124

Good for you, Its well known a huge part of the german population is not happy with the situation, but your country is like that woman that lets her husband abuse her on every level, doesn't denounce him when he rapes their children, and has a nice funeral when the man gets bored of her and murders her.

You are beyond saving at this point. Now leftist and muslims are waiting for the last two generations to die to finally get rid of national pride once and for all.
>>
>>72511919
>far-right conference

They are center-right at max. But then again, everything right of Maoism is considered far-right in Germany.
>>
>>72513127
if you don't want your population replaced and your women raped, you are a far right lunatic
>>
>>72515210
Even the Turks are against mass immigration now. Only rich politicians who are totally out of touch with reality support it.
>>
>>72515267
Imagine you're Arnold Schwarzenegger as the governor of California. Secretly you know that your best role was Conan, but everyone appears to only know you as the Terminator. And your ongoing attempts to change image with shit like the Kindergarten Cop only seem to get you laughed at. But you're still Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger, worth several million if not more, and every major catastrophe drops you a hint that your main thing is being the tough guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R-sMmfzBoM

But you can't just go hit the gym and fuck what everyone else says - you are, after all, an important person now. Being German, or being Germany, is essentially a lot like that. So let's hope our swan song gets as cool as this I guess: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKUYAnqxjU
>>
>The Alternative fur Deutschland (AfD) party is expected to re-brand itself as openly anti-Islamic during the meeting.

Terrible idea.
>>
File: 1461539666718.jpg (136 KB, 891x896) Image search: [Google]
1461539666718.jpg
136 KB, 891x896
>>72513875
>be me
>walk 15 minutes up my drive way in pitch black darkness ready to do night patrol
>stumble around in fucking dark with flash light
>can't see anything except small sphere my spot light illuminates
>hear cows moo in farmers paddock
>Fucking black arsed muslim hyenas! i yell
>go charging in to save cow from being molested by sub human Islamic apes
>get trampled to death by a bull

Such is night patrols in rural New Zealand.
>>
>>72516120
Stay safe kiwi. Cows are dangerous. But we must burger. For the greater good.
>>
>>72516120
O Frodo, good thing you're protected by those Dúnedain.

Me, I mostly just strap on one of those headband-lamps for climbing. Makes it much easier to react when shit goes down.
>>
>>72513127
This.
+ it's not far right to be against mass immigration
>>
>>72516120
>eldar
>big tits
>tau
>tits at all
>>
>>72511919
We're seeing violent leftists in the US now too, and I have the impression that Americans are really disgusted by them

So... the left in Germany has a history of protests and violence and I wonder how normal Germans look up to these people. Do they think their actions are justified? Do they disavow them?
>>
>>72517129
>headband-lamps
Good idea. These were specifically recommended by FerFAL as being useful after Argentina's 3:1 currency devaluation as they leave both hands free to do useful work.
>>
File: 1446787425759.png (183 KB, 416x448) Image search: [Google]
1446787425759.png
183 KB, 416x448
>>72511919
>>
File: Flag-Pole.png (143 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pole.png
143 KB, 420x420
>>72513875
You lose nationalism, you lose your country and your pride.

>Nationalist here. Wave your flag high!!!
>>
File: friends.jpg (17 KB, 330x244) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
17 KB, 330x244
Come on Germany, we can be friends this time, just do it. Make Germany great again. We are all counting on you.
>>
>>72517267
The "Antifa-phase" is considered sort of a right of passage in some places, a la "Heh, they're at that age where you burn cabs and riot", but get a private conversation with a German away from public space and you'll quickly hear that Churchill quote about the fascists of the future. Make of it what you will, but mostly I'd say our left's excesses are largely considered a necessary evil of not getting nuked.
>>
>>72519055
*Rite of passage even, my mistake

>>72517579
Some of us are working on it. Stay strong, neighbor!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.