[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish Superiority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (811 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
811 KB, 750x1334
Prove to me that Jewish culture isn't superior to whatever shit you're espousing.

>Strong emphasis on education
>Strong emphasis on cultural identity
>Strong emphasis on traditions
>Strong emphasis on homogeneity
>Strong emphasis on nepotism

https://youtu.be/gB2T7Tf6Pps
>>
>>72511284
>Sweden.
>>
>Having to make your hair look funny and wear uncomfortable clothing
>>
>>72511284
1 Shekel has been deposited into your account friend.
>>
>>72511284
>Behind every Jew there is a sweed -Nat
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>72511356
Much better than being a degenerate and looking like a slut.
>>
All these elements were fundamental to British culture (and, I imagine, most others) at the time of their fullest bloom. The strength of Jewish culture - and its most admirable element - is how ardently it is still imposed on their children. Almost any 'high' culture has the power to provide a stock-house of value which a child will carry into their adulthood - even if their visible attachment to the sacraments of that culture declines.

"(Our) Sea of Faith
Was once, too, at the full..."
>>
File: image.jpg (447 KB, 1280x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447 KB, 1280x928
>>72511318
Semites are an indestructible force. They say that in a nuclear holocaust, cockroaches are able to survive; this holds true for Semites—they've never been fully destroyed.
>>
Jewish culture is fine if you're a Jew. But they have extremists just like every other culture. And historically, they had a tendency to let that side show, just like every other culture. And some bad habits remain outside of the extremes too. Just like in every other culture.
>>
>>72511518

No, not really. Those haircuts and hats are really fucking silly.
>>
>>72511284
It is superior over actual western values, no doubt about it.
You can find communities with similar values within christianity, islam or within countries though. But jews have such a peculiar history that it is a different thing.
>>
>>72511284

We whiteys must be to kikes what niggers are to us. Intellectually inferior but slightly more athletic.
>>
File: this is where you belong.gif (2 MB, 345x259) Image search: [Google]
this is where you belong.gif
2 MB, 345x259
>>72511284
>be ancient Canaanite
>think Yahweh best god
>live like parasite
>fast forward
>Romans have cucked your civilization
>live like a parasite on Romans
>expelled for acting like filthy kikes
>live among European people
>live like a parasite on various European kingdoms
>expelled over 100 times
>fast forward to 1933
>living like a parasite on German civilization
>Shoahed again! Oy vey!
>use it as an excuse to act like a kike for 100 years
>2016 it wears thin
>2033 ????????

I wonder what will happen next in this ebin saga of the people that never learn their lesson? xDDD
>>
>>72511284
thank you ahmed
>>
>>72511284
Jewish culture is meh
Judo european culture is better
Euripean culture is best
There's a reason why the most accomplished jews were ashkenazi (Basically white) migrated in european countries.
How many ashkenazi jews born in the levant can you nane out of merit?
White and european culture is superior, Otto
>>
>>72512445
No problem, my Semitic brother. ;)
>>
>>72511284

Hated of Jews isn't about claiming they're weak, it's about acknowledging that they're a threat
>>
Jewish culture is about ruining the others culture
>>
>>72511284
hello, rabbi
>>
>>72512601
This tbqh. The fact that they're a threat to Whites implies they are actually extremely strong.
>>
>>72512189
There is something wrong there, most sephardi-mizari jews have IQs closer to the 90s than to the 100s. Ashkenazi jews (white europeans mix) have selective breed for centuries and thus have higher IQ (as an ethnic group) than average whites, but if you select groups like white episcopals, and so on, they have similar or higher IQs.
>>
>>72511284
Jewish culture is great. It's not even hard to figure out what works about it. Anyone could copy it.
>>
Jewish culture is so good the westerners venerate a dead jew on a cross.
>>
>>72511284
JDIF, you're now showing braggadocio since subverting and dominating /pol/

When did anyone see a redpill thread? /pol/ is lost...shame on us
>>
>jewish culture

jewish culture is just what's left after everything else has been marketed to the goym
>>
>>72511284
Just because their culture, excepting flaws like any other, is ideal doesn't mean I want it. If Jews existed universally and Christians/Mudslimes had lost I wouldn't care (mainly because I'd probably be dead), since the human race is carried on by evolved people. Neither Whites nor Jews want Arabs to be majority, this is good. However just because my neighbour is openly friendly to me doesn't mean that I am going to let him take my property because he happens to hate the things I hate and wants the things I want in his own way. My house is my house, it is a very nice house, I admit my neighbours house is also very nice, neither of us like Juan or Ahmed's mud huts- but what is mine is mine not his.
>>
>>72511459
Ahahah great RFS ref.
>>
>>72511284
>small population
>low birthrate
>ugly as a proboscis monkey
>>
>>72518566
Their small population has helped select for certain qualities and traits. Their birth rates are also rising, and not all Jews are ugly.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.