[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Semitic Superiority, Bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (67 KB, 450x430) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 450x430
What if ALL the Semites are co-conspiring together to incapacitate the Western world? The major conflicts occurring in the Middle East between them could be a total ruse to conceal their true plans of establishing a Semitic Union that spans from North Africa, to Arabia, to the Levant, to Mesopotamia; the deaths of millions of their own is a sacrifice that would pay off in the end.

This new empire would serve as a strategic cross point for trade between the Western world and the Eastern world, and would bring them back to being the superpower of the world once again.

Genetic engineering and eugenics would be a policy implemented nationwide to ensure superiority over the Negroids, Mongoloids, and non-Semitic Caucasoids.

BARUCH HASHEM.
>>
>>72510092

>strategic cross point for trade between the Western world and the Eastern world

>Hi I'm Swedish and don't understand that ships can go around the cape of Africa
>>
>>72510216
That's not an economically viable route, you dumbass.
>>
>>72510216
>>72510368
Even if it was economically viable, I don't see how a Semitic Empire would let people cross through there.
>>
>>72510368

>That's not an economically viable route, you dumbass.

a) name calling

b) oil prices went so low recently that ships are deliberately going around Africa as its cheaper than the Suez toll
>>
File: merchant26.jpg (4 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
merchant26.jpg
4 KB, 400x480
Jews confirmed for superior Semites. Vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7E2wtJmcjg
>>
>>72510092
Yeah nah even if the leaders of various semitic peoples were secretly planning this there is no way it could be done since a ton of regular sandniggers and semites hate each other.
>>
File: israel girl.jpg (175 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
israel girl.jpg
175 KB, 900x1350
>>72510648
Israel is currently building a high-speed rail that will link Eilat to Ashdod, essentially bypassing and fucking over Egypt and their precious Suez Canal. Seems the Jews won't be Out-Jewed.
>>
>>72510904
Restoring relationships won't be too hard when they have the propaganda masters on their sides; they will be conditioned to accept the new regime.
>>
>>72511015

You're gonna need a whole shitload of trains and new port infrastructure in order to do this.

Also how will you convince shipping companies to reroute their vessels? To me this sounds like it will slow down movement of cargo and that isn't a good selling point for a company like Maersk.
>>
>>72511243
The infrastructure enhancements are well within Israel's ability. As for the cargo, I don't think it would be slowed down provided the Israelis develop an efficient logistical procedure. And as for shipping companies, you simply charge them less than the Egyptians. If it wasn't such a good deal the Egyptians wouldn't be bitching about it.
>>
>>72511485

I need you to convince me that its quicker to load 7000 containers off a ship, put them on trains, then load those same 7000 containers onto a ship again rather than just sailing the Suez.

It seems too unlikely, I think nearly 50 ships pass the Suez on a daily basis and if just 20 of those are container ships with an average of 5000 containers you're looking at moving 100,000 containers in a time period between 6-24h.
>>
>>72511015
Sauce? How old is she?
>>
>>72510092
Why would we? Doesn't make any sense to assume I'm on par with some retarded muslim. Seeing your flag, I'm assuming you're some Muslim butthurt that you'll never rule anything but a barren desert lol
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.