[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans, why are your women let into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 635610781640677161-original-1-.jpg (71 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
635610781640677161-original-1-.jpg
71 KB, 534x401
combat troops where men serve as well???

Why don't you do the proven Israeli system of combat troops of men and segregated combat troops of women?

If you keep them separated, you can keep the male standards and command structures and the women have their own lower standards and less functioning command structures. If a woman makes a mistake, only other women die, not men.
>>
>>72509897
>not carrying your waifu into battle.

What are you a plebe?
>>
Women carrying women.

Nice try, Nancy. Now pick up Jamal.
>>
>>72511004
That was my point. Women can carry women, not men.

So why create mixed combat units? The only sensible solution is women-only combat units.
>>
>>72511064
but the fucking women-only units will never get sent into the real SHIT. they'll get the cushy locations, and they get to claim credit for all the hard work of men. NO WOMEN IN THE FUCKING MILITARY YOU ISRAELI KEK.

SHARIA LAW NOW, STONE HOMOSEXUAL, END THE JEW, ENDHAOSAFjal;fkajsf{aopkj
>>
I'm 6"3 and 225lbs.

Almost broke my damn back trying to fireman carry a 5"6 man in full kevlar.
>>
>>72511310
your sex life is too extreme for you, jack
>>
>>72509897
>carrying a dude over your shoulder
Il take things that rarely happen for 3000.
Il admit women aren't made for combat positions like men are, that's a given, but if there's a spot open and a man isn't taking it, I say let a woman take it. obviously this isn't the American case where every branch is wait listed for the next few years save the Marines, but most dudes after shit hits the fan don't get carried over the shoulder, they get drug on the floor because nothing stands out more than a man with a man over his shoulders. Again I know women aren't fit for combat like men are, but the "they can't even carry an overweight black man" argument is the flimsiest shit, let's talk about how they dehydrate easier or typically have weaker Constitution when faced with the horrors of war, or how their boobs make them worse shots and golfers.
>>
File: 5645646.jpg (141 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
5645646.jpg
141 KB, 978x550
>>72509897
i think i read that israeli mixed groups have a much highter casualty rate than that of same gender groups. so i agree that women and men should be separated into different combat groups

and yes, women should also be conscripted like men are. they got their equality, now lie in it
>>
>>72511244
>but the fucking women-only units will never get sent into the real SHIT. they'll get the cushy locations, and they get to claim credit for all the hard work of men.
---
That is the whole point. The women are just formally treated the same way. So they stop bitching.
>>
Golfers?
>>
>>72509897
who cares 2bh theyll just die for israel with the other dregs of society 2bh lad fuckem
>>
>>72509897

HAHAHAHAH YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR WOMEN TO FIGHT THE BIG SCARY ARAB MAN HUH ? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

>literally sending women to your enemies.
>>
>>72511668
Yeah dude, their boobs get in the way, it's why women have different handicaps in golf and all the pros have itty bitty titties
>>
>>72511603
fuck you Hans.
>>
>Hijack feminism to make them believe it's empowering to serve
>Put all ugly girls into a division
>Send them first in the worst battlefield
>Profit
>>
>>72512124
but the ugliest girls have the most high-test genes though. broad shoulders, big jaws, etc.
>>
>>72509897
The military is not immune to the trends of civilian society.
The biggest issue is sexual harassment in the workplace. It used to be only something non-combat office fags used to worry about, now it's going to sweep all facets of the military.
Whoever came up with this idea threw a wrench into the inner workings of the military, it's worse than popping the tires on every humvee.. this shit is the gift that keeps on giving. It'll never be fixed, impossible unless they castrate every soldier from now on. It's another complication that will bring down moral, take males out of the front line, will keep them from advancing and worst of all it will eat up expedience. It's self sabotage
>>
>>72512507
can you imagine having a broad as your superior? I would blow myself up
>>
>>72512749
>can you imagine having a broad as your superior? I would blow myself up
First she would have to blow me, before I blow up.
>>
>>72512796
i blew up like i thought i would
>>
>>72511310
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
File: 1461545780338.jpg (309 KB, 985x1108) Image search: [Google]
1461545780338.jpg
309 KB, 985x1108
>>72511064
I think that "they" (policy makers?) have Starship troopers in their heads? Or the strong female heroine from modern fiction and media in their heads?

I don't like the change to integrate and allow women into combats roles, but alas I am a citizen and cannot control nor determine the beaurocracy that assigned to make these decisions.

GermanBro, surely you can relate to the feeling of having no say in what happens in your own homeland and being punished for not agreeing and complying?
>>
>>72511064
challenge. evolve via subjecting to unexpected. beating atrophy. centuries old western values of incessant progress. you should know better Helmut.
>inb4 cockroach
>inb4 Turken raus
>>
File: turks_hatching.jpg (17 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
turks_hatching.jpg
17 KB, 300x186
>>72513396
LEPANTO
E
P
A
N
T
O
>>
>>72513985
using developing countries as puppets on stage to carry out their dirty work... oh you Helmut, you! same old, same old.
>>
>>72512351
Still, they are coward as f0ck
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.