[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s idea of a good college?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: polredpill.png (94 KB, 739x621) Image search: [Google]
polredpill.png
94 KB, 739x621
What's /pol/'s idea of a good college?
>>
>>72509436
a non jewish funded one.
>>
>>72509436
A college that offers zero liberal arts courses.
>>
File: nopill.png (63 KB, 725x374) Image search: [Google]
nopill.png
63 KB, 725x374
fyi these are the schools I'm considering for grad school
>>
One that provides the most value to you. I find this to be a very important way of looking at the decision process, given how universities work in the states, at least.

I was offered several colleges, some really high brow ones, but I chose to go for one that was slightly less prestigious because they offered me a full ride, and at that point, what do you have to lose?
>>
>>72509436

What the fuck is "diversity".

Is it a measurement of niggers?
>>
>>72509753
Why? It seems like Christian-funded schools are a lot more problematic, with the exception of Jesuit schools, which are usually pretty well-run
>>
File: nothanks.png (201 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
nothanks.png
201 KB, 380x380
>>72509854

>Mizzou

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/10/shocker-after-caving-to-protests-mizzou-has-huge-budget-gap/
>>
>>72509436
Tho one you skip.

Unless you were a genius in your fundamental science field and want to become a researched - or you're a hard worker and you want to work in a vocational field such as medicine - otherwise skip it.
>>
>>72509903
Diversity - How few whites are there?
>>
>>72509436
Not related to the topic but i've always wanted to ask this "Are all pigs in Guinea, Guinea pigs?"
>>
>>72510347
Really? Because most of the people I know who didn't go to college are doing things like working at grocery stores. I do have two friends who are doing well - one manages a bar, and the other grows pot.
It seems like college degrees go far nowadays
>>
>>72510682

In French they are called Cochon d'Inde (India pigs)
>>
>>72510682
lol
but there aren't a lot of pigs here. There are a few wild boars, though.
There isn't much of a reason for farmers to raise pigs because most people here are Muslim.
>>
>>72510682
One thing I should add - back in colonial times, the term "Guinea" just referred to some far off place that was jungle-y and exotic. The country I'm in right now kept the name Guinea, but that's why there's also a Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Papua New Guinea, and Guyana. At one point most of West Africa was casually referred to as "guinea"
>>
>>72510920
come to /afr/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.