[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What, in your opinion,is the peak of human civilization/culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15
File: 1214.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1214.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
What, in your opinion,is the peak of human civilization/culture and why is it the roman empire?
>>
>>72509296
Really depends how you're measuring it.

In the most obejective sense, I would say the 90s.

In terms of what I personally think would be the coolest time to live, I would have to agree with romans, or Athens in classical times.
>>
>>72509296
First French Empire for me...
>>
>>72509296

Austria in the 1990s

Just genocide all the immigrants

This decade has too much jewish degeneracy.
>>
Hellenistic period
>>
File: Koneczny.jpg (43 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
Koneczny.jpg
43 KB, 400x230
>>72509296
The peak of human civilisation and culture is Latin civilisation originated in Roman laws, Greek philosophy and Christian ethic. Every other culture is inferior (I look at you, Byzantine Germany and Jewish Reich).
>>
>>72509296
>Romans
>white
lmao @ dese wite boi delusions smdh
>>
>>72509437
>The thing that triggered Europe's descent into leftism and liberalism
>>
>>72509437
napoleon was only emulating the usa. we already had what he wanted to bring to yurop

>>72509586
of course it's a britcancer retard who replies. you can't make this shit up. it's your country that was bankrolled and put into debt by the rothschilds to go to war with napoleon

it never ceases to amaze me how one group of people have fucked this world up so hard
>>
>>72509437
France has great culture
>>
>>72509417
>romans
>coolest time to live

Why? You're gonna die of infection at 40, get news of the world 6 years after it happens, and spend all day breaking your back on a farm.
>>
>>72509770
>it's your country that was bankrolled and put into debt by the rothschilds to go to war with napoleon

That has no bearing on anything; the fact remains that Napoleon is the reason the ideas of the French Revolution were spread across Europe.
>>
File: 1453239985951.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1453239985951.png
36 KB, 268x237
obligatory feudal japan post
>>
File: thisdane.jpg (48 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
thisdane.jpg
48 KB, 400x462
>>72509296
>roman empire
>better than roman republic

educate yourself you pleb
>>
>>72509296
Pre WWI German.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
>>
>>72509852
>get news of the world 6 years after it happens

I don't see why this would bother me. That kind of stuff only really matters in the internet age. Back then the only news that really matters is local.

>You're gonna die of infection at 40
>spend all day breaking your back on a farm

You're assuming I would be in the lower class. There is every chance I wouldn't be, and even if I was, I wouldnt live as a plebeian. I would simply live as a rogue, traveling the vast and open country, either hunting or stealing my next meal. Still I may only be alive for 40 years or so, but in that time I would do a whole lot more 'living' than someone who lives for 100 years today
>>
>>72509296
That's not how you spell the British Empire.
>>
>>72509888
it has bearing on everything. once your country was put into debt by the rothschilds it changed everything. they are your owners now. the issue is not napoleon wanting to bring liberty to yurop. it was your fucking country getting taken over by kikes. you people are incredibly fucking dumb and you refuse to acknowledge it. your country is the problem, brainwashed monkey
>>
Literally the borg of the ancient times
>>
>>72509296
German Football Team
>>
>>72510111
I didn't even deny it, I'm just saying that kikes or not, Britain isn't the one that spread the Revolution's ideas across the planet.

Now get a little angrier please m88 millimetre
>>
>>72509296
America 00's - 40's - until they started to support Israel and God cursed them - because it is said in the bible that it would happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 890x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 890x485
>>72509296
Peak of human civilization would probably have to be the United States.

In terms of which period I'd like to live in, I would probably choose ancient Assyria.
>>
>>72510306
>United States

Yeah kill yourself buddy
>>
I don't know, but western civilization could have been it by now if things hadn't gone horribly, incorrigibly wrong.
>>
>>72510222
and there's nothing wrong with people deserving liberty and fair taxes. the only issue is people like you who still believe in this oligarchy bullshit that still infest our society. you know why everything is turning to shit, it's because of the society returning that you think never should have left. again, you're a massive fucking retard. i don't except much from an inbred island monkey
>>
>>72509296
either in the Byzantine Empire or the classical Greek age.

The romans were an abominable abortion of the classical greek culture. They were hedonistic little shits, their conformity, corruption and decadence brought them to an end for a reason.
>>
>>72510342
They're a superpower for a reason, you know? Look at all the achievements they have brought the world.
>>
>>72510478
They're a superpower because they just picked up where we left off. We paved the road, they merely walked along it.
>>
>>72510342
mycountrybestcountryfaggotsgohome
>>
>>72510396
God speed Ameribro. Fuck Britain, they always fucked everything up in history.
>>
File: 1450533782645.jpg (45 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
1450533782645.jpg
45 KB, 526x394
>>72510306
>Peak of human civilization
>the United States.
>>
>>72509296
10 to 50s america was the greatest period in white history, as it is the first time white people regardless of nationality were together in an ambience where everyone could make it. The results were obvious given the prosperity of the time period.
>>
File: main_900.jpg (90 KB, 900x578) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
90 KB, 900x578
>>72509296
Third Reich 2bqh
>>
>>72510471
>Implying the greeks werent hedonistic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywiHc6PCfWg
>>
>>72509296

Romans died for the same reason we're dying now. Leftism and degeneracy.

I don't see how that makes for the peak of human civilization and culture.

You can take the peak of any empire, the Age of Intellectuals, and compare them side by side. Romans wouldn't match up with ANY of them.

Not a single one.

Unless you're a Romaboo who can overlook reality because you think they were cool.
>>
>>72509296
europe between the world wars
>>
To me, the thing that really ruins the present is the sheer amount of people. Literally any time that isnt in the last two or three hundreds years would be infinitely better because an individual would have actual freedom.

Imagine if you could walk five miles and you would be in the wilderness. Imagine if you could live almost anywhere without having to pay a tax. Imagine if living 'off the grid' was the default setting.

Imagine if you saw a pretty girl and all you had to do to win her heart was beat up anyone else who wanted her.

It may sound stupid to a lot of people, especially those who are very attached to the comforts of modern life, but to me it sounds like the ultimate dream, and I can't help but yearn for it almost every day.
>>
File: 1450941429848.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1450941429848.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>72509770
>napoleon was only emulating the usa. we already had what he wanted to bring to yurop
>>
>>72511084
>beat up
You kinda retarded senpai-san
>>
>>72510129
At least the borg tell you once they want to assimilate you.
Fucking Romans with their trade and treaties...
>>
>>72511171
What? What are you trying to say by quoting that?
>>
>>72509296
Pre 1932 war in Australia hands down
>>
File: parthenon.jpg (1 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
parthenon.jpg
1 MB, 2272x1704
Athens before they declared war on Sparta was the objective peak of human civilization. They were as advanced as societies pre Industrial era.
>>
>>72509437
This. The French republics are cancer. This is mainly due to them we have this idea of the middle ages as dark ,dirty and uneducated. Fuck them

>>72510985
Do you understand what is a peak ? It's before it goes down. The Roman law was fucking awesome and they had real pride that pushed them to do awesome thing

>>72511084
>Free from society shackles
>Enslaved by your base needs
>>
File: 1435871638431.gif (706 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
1435871638431.gif
706 KB, 500x212
>>72511084
>Imagine if you saw a pretty girl and all you had to do to win her heart was beat up anyone else who wanted her.

Except in reality if she's that qt she already belongs to a tribal leader that has fifty warriors at his command so he has them hold you down while he cuts your meat and veg off with a sharp rock and then uses you as a footstool while your waifu gives him head.

>actual freedom

To starve to death after one bad hunting season or die of an infected cut from being bitten by a rat that was living in your cesspit of a cave.

>Imagine if you could live almost anywhere without having to pay a tax

Yeah, all you had to do was live the violent and short life of a neolithic hunter where every meal requires endangering your life in a wilderness infested with dangerous megafauna and harsh environmental conditions, all with shit-tier technology to compensate for your weak and squishy body.

>especially those who are very attached to the comforts of modern life

i.e. those people who have an ounce of common sense or have been without said comforts for any period of time and have truly learnt to value them.
>>
>>72511454
I agree. Ancient greece with high end.tier at the time.

But what exactly defines an advanced society?
Okay, Food and good accomodation are imperative.
Education? Health? A good legal system? Militaric strengh? A fair distibution of wealth? Architecture?

Because thoughout history there were many neat civs, like ancient Japan, Mayas. Atztecs...

Does advanced simply mean better than the rest or good for living in? Because a slave on the fields of ancient greece still might find his life pretty shitty.
>>
The peak is now.
Anyone who disagrees is a delusionated idiot who clinges on old stuff.
>>
>>72511476
>Enslaved by your base needs

This is relevant to anyone in any society ever

>>72511602
Well you seem to have a very specific era in mind. But to keep my response short, the greater the risk the greater the thrill. In the scenarios you outlined, every day would be exhilarating.

I once got lost on a hiking trip and we had to sleep in the dirt on the side of a mountain for two nights while a search party looked for us. While it was a frightening experience at first, it soon became one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life.

Like I said, its not for everyone, but its definitely for me.
>>
>>72509586
Yeah fuck off cuck. god bless the queen amirite
>>
We'll only have that when Catalonia becomes independent.
>>
>>72511852
>While it was a frightening experience at first, it soon became one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life.
>Once I got back to my safe, secure, heated home with plenty of food and running water, I realised my two nights of sleeping rough was exciting!

You're like a child that gets to ride in a police car and decides he wants to become a cop based on just that experience.

Then he'll deal with his first domestic abuse case, find his first decomposing corpse stuffed in a crawl space, take a statement from an unrepentant child molester and get stabbed with a needle by a junkie.

I'd take the the older guy seriously if he still claimed being a cop was awesome. Not so much his younger self after his ride round the block in the cop car.
>>
>>72512693
Your comprehension needs work. I was clearly implying that the start of the experience was frightening, however the rest of it was very enjoyable. I never mentioned anything about when it was over.
>>
File: Whitetopia.jpg (832 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Whitetopia.jpg
832 KB, 1920x1080
>>72509296
Late 18 hundreds early (pre ww1) 19 hundreds.

There is no discussion.
>>
>>72512826
My point stands. Two nights sleeping rough in (I presume) NZ, a country with no large predators, no serious crime, rule of law and the knowledge that people would probably come find you and take you home to your safe secure life =/= I'm totally prepared for a lifetime of a nomadic hunter gatherer in a lawless wilderness and I'll enjoy every minute of it.

Go volunteer for the Peshmerga or something, sleep in some ditches while you're being shelled, eat rotten food, sleep with one eye open and fight every day. Come back and tell me raw, direct, kill-or-be-killed competition against your fellow man and the elements, day in, day out is still 'exciting' and preferable to the comforts of civilization.

I might take you seriously then.

Hell, at least go and sleep rough for five nights.
>>
File: midsommer.jpg (117 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
midsommer.jpg
117 KB, 1280x853
>>72510788
It was on the road to be for sure. Then kikes and traitors ruined it.
>>
>>72513215
Which country on the picture ? France, Germany, England ?
>>
>>72512013
>Catalonia
>Independent

Choose one.
>>
>>72513328
Its America. And i somewhat broke my own rules since the pic is from 1915.

Similar things could be seen all over europe at that time though. France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden... Whatever. I chose that pic of America because its high def.
>>
>>72509296
Germany at the beginning of WWII.
>>
>>72513274
We were caught without proper clothing, food supplies, tools to make fire, a knowledge of the landscape, equipment for hunting, etc, etc.

In the proposed scenario of living in another era, its not like one day I would be sitting at my computer and the next second I'm plonked into a forrest. I would be born and raised in that era, and would thus have the requisite tools and knowledge for living in such an era.

Do yourself a favor and watch some survival shows, like The Island. In most cases a lot of the men are sad to leave, as they have come so far and learned so much, to the point where their life in the wild becomes easy and they actually enjoy it.

And I never even implied that I wanted to live completely off the land or on my own. There was such a thing as pirates, bands of rogues, highwayman etc, which had to do very little living off the land but still enjoyed a life of freedom and excitement.
>>
>>72513309
> Kikes ruined Nazi Germany

Whew lad
>>
File: technology-page.jpg (56 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
technology-page.jpg
56 KB, 540x405
Western Civilization now.
>>
>>72514162
Too bad it's dying
>>
>>72509296

>inherited highest extant intellectual civilization from Greece
>didn't do anything with it
>>
The 1930s
>>
>>72514475
>>didn't do anything with it

Is this what they teach in schools in America?
>>
>>72514600
did you forget the the great depression?
>>
>>72514783

No, here in America we turn shitty medieval savages like your country into first-world nations at the threat of war. You're welcome Japan you fucking faggots, don't make us civilize you again.
>>
>>72514783

>ignored science, math, and philosophy to conquer land
>march of Grecian advancement abandoned
>succumbed to degeneration and corruption
>converts to slave morality shit-religion
>repeatedly raided by illiterate Germans and Celts
>ushered in hundreds of years of ignorance
>Italy remains shithole to this day
>>
>>72510396
>I don't except much
lmao that's not even a typo you are genuinely brainless
>>
>>72511805
>the peak is now.
While things are certainly better today,
Our soceity's culture has become too cucked.
Would much rather live in a worse time than now.
>>
>>72511805

No.

We are past the age of Intellectualism and in the Age of Decadence.
>>
>>72513953
Did they not?
Who funded all of Englands loans? Russias loans?

There could have been peace by 1940 but warmongering scum like Churchill and kikes in the war material industry stopped it.
>>
>>72515039
is that all you got? it's 6 am and i haven't slept yet. you already conceded defeat anyway
>>
File: 2780M-pyrite1.jpg (633 KB, 1938x2051) Image search: [Google]
2780M-pyrite1.jpg
633 KB, 1938x2051
>>72509296
>muh roman empire

http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>>
>>72510040
>There is every chance I wouldn't be
More like there's 99% chance that you would be.

>I would simply live as a rogue, traveling the vast and open country, either hunting or stealing my next meal
There's nothing preventing you from doing the same now, but you're too pussy for that.
>>
>>72515476
>There's nothing preventing you from doing the same now

Except there is about 10,000,000x the amount of law enforcement and 100,000,000x the amount of civilians to report me to said law enforcement...
>>
We're living in the peak of human civilization.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.