[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brutal New Anti-Trump TV Ad Running This Weekend in Indiana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 235.png (297 KB, 575x325) Image search: [Google]
235.png
297 KB, 575x325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYJq02_Xyvc

STUMPED
>>
>hey goys, click my ad!
>>
Trump is the only GOP candidate that can reliably win purple states. If white voter turnout is high, he'll win.

Which other candidate has had such strong turnouts at rallies and primaries? It's a political force we haven't seen in a long time, and the fact that it's a non-politician who's able to corral so many Americans is honestly impressive.

If I was Hillary, I'd be very afraid of going against Trump. The polls now mean nothing.
>>
>using SJW arguments to attack Trump

yeah that will work
>>
>>72508544
>1:02
>T.V. add

Nope.
>>
trump doesnt need indiana anymore
>>
>>72508544
>Be anti trump
>Raply violently in the name of my religion of leftism
>I win because some trump supporters got hurt
This is their brain capacity
>>
kek I haven't had a TV in like two decades. Is this what they put on TV?
>>
>>72508544
>Comments disabled
>Rating disabled

Which is why i'm a cruzmissle now
>>
File: 1458667271768.png (291 KB, 640x574) Image search: [Google]
1458667271768.png
291 KB, 640x574
I have a question for you Americans.

Don't you find it weird that basically every other fanbase of any candidate including Bernie and Hillary attacks Trump all the time, but never each other? They all just "unify" to attack one candidate. It doesn't happen on Cruz, it didn't happen on Jeb (god rest his soul), or Ben Carson. EVERYONE is just attacking Trump instead of proving why they're actually better.
>>
>>72509077
No, not weird at all. 100% expected. The mafia is unmasking itself.
>>
>>72508767
>can reliably win purple states
>Implying
Trump will lose miserably and GOP will introduce superdelegates like DNC so you faggots can't steal their elections again
>>
If I was a republican I would be deeply offended by this commercial.

It's literally targeted to people with iq's of 80 and below.
>>
>>72509131
It's kind of suspicious how you never see anti-Bernie or anti-Hillary rallies with Trump supporters taking part, but the opposite seems to happen. And quite often lately.
>>
>>72509367

Has there ever been a political commercial that wasn't either cheap scare tactics or vacuous aspirational nonsense
>>
>>72508544
dont know, are Americans that simple as to fall for such shit ads? Establishment shilling this hard just fuels the will to vote for someone else even more.
>>
Given how badly Ted lost in the last 6 states, people are no longer buying the "Trump can't beat Hillary but Cruz can" meme.

Also, between news sites pointing out that Trump had the most women votes in those states, and literally everyone and their dog seeing the "only Rosie O'Donnell" incident, it's becoming harder to believe that Trump will have a "women problem" on election day.

This ad feeds into the "Lyin' Ted" meme that Trump crafted, however. Net negative effect overall.
>>
'won't make america great again'

already lost buy admiting america isnt great anymore, any we all know why
>>
>>72509077
Sanders fans attack Clinton all the time
>>
>>72509270

But establishment bad for Iran

Trump = Obama good for Iran
>>
>>72509077
There's nothing strange about it. The U.S/EU/NATO criminal globalist hegemony relies on puppets becoming presidents and not fucking their scheming and agenda up. Trump threatens dismantling world jewry that has been in the making since Germany lost WW2 in an instant. They're scared shitless.
>>
>>72508544
>don't worry, we've ruined the nation beyond repair
>>
>>72508881
>anti-sexists being sexists just like anti-racists being racists
wew
>>
File: P1140562.jpg (1 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
P1140562.jpg
1 MB, 1824x1368
>>72508544
Turn on comments and ratings and we'll see who's stumped, you fucking cowards.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (237 KB, 1041x665) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
237 KB, 1041x665
>>72508544
>this is the image they chose to show how nice Hillary is
>>
File: Cat lick.jpg (14 KB, 342x316) Image search: [Google]
Cat lick.jpg
14 KB, 342x316
>>72510597
Nice cat mr merchant
Any more of him ?
>>
>>72510025
it has been in the making since the uk was bankrolled by the rothschilds to go to war with napoleon for wanting to bring liberty to the people of yurop
>>
>>72508544
This US election is worse than Sarah Palin level. There are a million niggers in US jails, why can't one just get out and shoot hillary and trump?
>>
File: _20805_11772.jpg (85 KB, 800x521) Image search: [Google]
_20805_11772.jpg
85 KB, 800x521
This is the person behind that PAC
>>
>>72508544
My English teacher (Based) made us watch while he deconstructed how bad this ad is.
>>
File: 1462006581634.png (771 KB, 709x515) Image search: [Google]
1462006581634.png
771 KB, 709x515
>>72508544
Typical sjw arguments.
Anyone who relies on reason instead of feelings won't give a shit.
Also nice dubs
>>
>>72509367
>It's literally targeted to people with iq's of 80 and below.
soooo 95% of Indiana then?
>>
>Implying women will vote for another woman

Sure those feminazis and tumblrettes will turn out, but they are a very vocal minority.

Just spend a little bit of time at the office taking note of who hates each other the most. It's always the women hating on each other.

Our head of recruitment is a woman and she almost point blank refuses to hire other women.

Women anywhere near the middle won't vote for Hillary. That goes against their very being.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.