[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is German society so fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: sm1F19U-600x585.png (109 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
sm1F19U-600x585.png
109 KB, 600x585
I just do not understand it?

I know liberal young women are fucking us over, but wtf, why is Germany sooo cucked!
>>
ddr + stasi
>>
because you lost war and still the slave of the America
You know how they say about cucked EU - keep Germany in, France down, Russia out.
>>
>>72507988
>sit down for piss
Kek.
>>
>>72507988
Secretly every German thinks about how great it would be to rule the world and bring Germanyness to every corner of the it.
But on the otherside you have the 24/7/356 indoctrination how we are all evil and how bad Germans are, so to get rid of this evil in the eyes of the world, Germans try to be as "good" as possible.
Totally forgetting the "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" thing.

Basicly in trying to get rid off this "stain" on our history normie-fag germans try to be good and thus fuck everything up.
>>
>>72508303
sounds like the south in america. except years ahead. we've lost most of our identity. we're full of nonwhites (my state is like 50%) and we're told to be guilty for the civil war. media and movies always portrays southerners as the bad guys. country hicks ect.

alot of people born and raised here dont even have the accent anymore. because they are ashamed of southern things.
>>
>>72507988
They got Jew`d too hard over a holocaust that never even fucking happened.
>>
>>72508288
>>sit down for piss
>Kek.
HAHAHA. My brain wasn't even getting this joke. I was like "oh, what is he reading while taking a piss"!
>>
>>72508422
Yeah that whole south=rednecks=inbred monster thing is a common thing in US horror/psycho movies.
Even in Yurop that connection got made.

Though that whole "white guilt" thing is way worse in the US, if these pics of shakeled guys are true... you know those that cuffed etc. themselves to "feel" for the slaves and shit.
Doing something like that around here would prolly get you into the nuthouse..... or start a new trend, not so sure anymore.
>>
>>72508511
I´ve got the joke partly, but if he wanted to read something on the toilet.... the only way is to sit down.
Would work better w/o the newspaper.
>>
File: Polish People's Army.jpg (80 KB, 1200x645) Image search: [Google]
Polish People's Army.jpg
80 KB, 1200x645
>>72507988
Poland is on the east cuck.
>>
File: 1449397445257.jpg (34 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
1449397445257.jpg
34 KB, 427x300
Society starts from you, germananon. Just don't be a cuck, start from yourselve and you will attract people of same ideas. Just be a man
>>
>>72509199
And what do you want to say with that?
Were the fuck should it be instead?
The arrow pointing to the left is totally unrelated to the geographic direction the tank is going.
Depending on from which side the tank is shown.

Also
>polish education everybody.
>>
>>72507988
Dunno why you're cucked, but stop whining you miserable cunt.
>>
>>72509222
Thats generally what I´m trying to do.
Be a good example of an uncucked non-stormfag fag while educating people about todays politics and teach them to inform themselves.

But dammit the grip of massmedia and jewbook is fucking strong and is luring people back again with this "the world is a nice ponyride" shit.
>>
>>72509479
>But dammit the grip of massmedia and jewbook is fucking strong and is luring people back again with this "the world is a nice ponyride" shit.

it will take some mass attacks to break the illusion for people. as unfortunate as that is.
>>
File: Irrelevance.png (185 KB, 792x3519) Image search: [Google]
Irrelevance.png
185 KB, 792x3519
>>72507988
Sleeper nationalism
We have it too
A good shakeup and the general populace would be ready for war
>>
>>72509584
No, I dont think anymore that even that would help.
I mean the fucks in Belgium originally wanted to sabotage a nuclear power plant and nobody really gave two fucks about that.

The only way were MAYBE most will break free is when their world burns.
I.e. they get their shit kicked in, robbed burned, raped etc. by raging hordes.
And even then some will apologize for the poorpoor refugees.
>>
>>72507988
>>
Autism.
>>
File: 1461986763141.jpg (4 MB, 3657x8687) Image search: [Google]
1461986763141.jpg
4 MB, 3657x8687
>>72507988
Just for you OP.
>>
>>72507988
Contribute to eu
You are the only one who's earning something from this union...
>>
>>72510363
Hahahahah that one post about Turks.
>>
>>72507988
Germany overextended its power in history and now it's backfiring hard. Every country has its ups and downs, except Germany is going to lose territory to muslims
>>
>>72510770
Europe is already lost to the black supremacist country USA.
>>
>>72508663
>>72508511
>>72508288

arent we all having so much :D
>>
File: Eure_Schuld.jpg (83 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
Eure_Schuld.jpg
83 KB, 600x422
>>72507988
>Why is German society so fucked?
CIA PsyOps since 1946

your whole media landscape is infiltrated by Nato henchmen. Even some of your politicians have US citizenship. No constitution and not even your president is elected by the people. He is 'appointed' :^)

Germany is not a country - just a US colony
>>
>>72510363
Someone actually catalogues all the Antifa posts. And here I thought screencapping gets was silly.
>>
>>72510363
I´d prefer a total civil war to getting nuked... atleast we have a chance when we fight.

>>72510770
Yeah problem is that it is not only Germany but much of central-western yurop, though they uncuck themselves rather fast currently (looking with envy to austria).

And sadly, Germany is the euro powerhouse (word?) so if we drown in arab dicks... atleast the currency goes down too.
Also all the polish seasonal workers would loose their jobs and dont get me wrong, the ones I´ve met were mostly cool guys.. drinking and doing stupid shit too much but otherwise ok.

>Inb4 hurrdurr we eternal enemies, Germany at fault for everything.
I´m not cucked enough to fall for that.
>>
Calm down, Germoney. Putin is coming to liberate you.
>>
>>72511235
>Germany is the euro powerhouse (word?)
Yep, good English Hans
>>
>>72511079
>I´ve read the pic title as "Euro schuld" and thought of greece
Nah I dont think it is directly the US but much rather a sort of shadow NGO doing this shit.
Our politicians are puppets nonetheless but the threat is not only in yurop but also in north america.

>Cursing Gerorge Soros again
>>
>>72507988
Because losing 2 world wars tends to hurt your national pride.
>>
>>72507988
The Irish actually paid back Germoney
Wtf
>>
>>72511235
Yup. Unless Poland finds some other markets to go to, then when Germany drowns, we're fucked straight in the ass. Dunno, maybe Ukraine is a good start
>>
>>72511453
Thanks, wasnt quite sure if it was correct.
I mostly watch movies and play games in english but actually speaking or writing it myself...... lets say I lack the experience.
>>
>>72508303
>356
You still have 9 days to be great Hans. No excuse for an efficient German machine.
>>
>>72511645
I would never have guessed, your grammar is excellent.
>>
>>72511601
That be the only alternative but they arent as lucrative as Germany currently is.... and I dont know if they are lazy enough.
Cause all the seasonal worker jobs just exist because many Germans are either too lazy or think of themselves too high for doing such menial tasks.
Even if the only thing they are doing with their lives is getting drunk on cheao beer on a childrens playground at 12am (am...pm... I mean midday)
>>
If you check the age demographics of germany you will see that the average german is 46.

This is well past breeding age. The people who are of breeding age, people between the ages of 15 and 40 , number about 14 million.

1.5 million refugees account for 10% of germanys breeding stock. Since they are all young men this is fair to say. Germany's breeding stock will be 10% syrian in a single year.

It gets worse. These people have the right to family reunification. It is estimated that 5 family members will come for every 1 refugee in germany. That's 7.5 million Syrians.

These will be parents and sisters and brothers. Let's assume the parents are too old to have children and halve this number for the sake of counting them as breeding stock.

The people who are in their fertile years, in Germany, will be 50% Syrian in just a couple of years.

Good luck Germany.
>>
>>72512122
First off it´s "Syrian" cause you know... they dont come from there. But from highly developed african countries.

Second, some official guy from the Government said something about 6-8 family members a few months ago.
So your estimate is on the lower end.

And lastly you forget to include all the arabs that were already here.

It´s actually much worse then you think.
And they will fuck up your country too.
>>
>>72512419
Why would they come to Ireland? Ireland is poor. The UK Is bigger than therefor much richer.

That is how the mind of the refugee works. We will be fine.
>>
>>72512510
Currently. We´re speaking about the next dozen or so years.
I can only speak for Germany ATM cause I dont know that much about finances in other countries, but here the local municipals beg for more money for months now and say that it isnt possible for them to pay for all the fugee needs.
They, even in their current numbers, drain our funds considerable.

Once cuts begin to be made, the ones who arrive then will move on to greener pastures.
And Ireland is famous for their green pastures geogrpahically speaking.

At the very least once they drained up all wells and only a bloodless corpse remains, many will move on.
If your government didnt make precautions till then and learned from others mistakes, you´ll drown in fugees too.
>>
>>72513051
Or if they chimpout and try to jumpstart their caliphate.
>>
>>72512122

>These people have the right to family reunification.

they put limitations on that recently. I think now most syrians (like 70%) would be still allowed for the family reunification... but only the syrians (which make up 200-300k of the refugees. The non syrian refugees seem to no longer have this privilege, meaning the other 1.2 million. If this continues and the AfD rises closer to 25-30%, our government will be forced to actually deport the people not granted asylum.... and I think stats show that only 2-3% are granted asylum.

>>72512419

>But from highly developed african countries.
No such thing. Having only syrians would be rather nice compared to the african degenerates. Most syrians actually behave themselfs, seem to be rather decent people and create way less crime (pic related). It´s the subhumans from africa that are the real problem, the refugees from only syria coming to europe amount to around 400k so far.... would be easy to handle for europe and then send them back after the war.

>>72512510
>The UK Is bigger than therefor much richer.
By this logic russia would be one hell of an epic country. But refugees can´t into logic anyways, fuck them.
>>
>schuld

Germans need to ban this word from their vocabulary.
>>
>>72507988
Post war indoctrination and consequently the german guilt culture.
>>
File: hitler-and-islam.png (209 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
hitler-and-islam.png
209 KB, 500x300
>>72507988
Its the ghost of Hitler lurking in the minds of your poliicians...still wanting to conquer Europe by any means neccessary like inviting Islamic hordes to do the dirty work there (and Europe) on a much more stealthier scale than Adolf.
>>
File: hitler-muslims.jpg (58 KB, 515x385) Image search: [Google]
hitler-muslims.jpg
58 KB, 515x385
>>72507988
>>72515186
The hatred of Jews is still deep seated in German political psyche, so bad that it will side with Islam in order to accomplish whatever drives this mental conflict.
>>
>>72509337
East would typically be to the right because 2d is always facing north.

Also
>German education everybody.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.