[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump a sell out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 640x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 640x364
Trump says "He will do more for Israel than anyone else"
And he called Netanyahu " A great prime minister" and "A winner" is trump a sellout?
>>
>>72507891

He's a JOOOOOOOOOO

I'm voting for Cruz now.
>>
>>72507891
He takes whatever position is advantageous to him at the moment.
>>
>>72507891
dont worry brothers, he intends to make israel secure, then send all the kikes there
>>
>>72507891
A lot of Israeli are supporting Trump, because he will be better than Shallry or Bernie for Israel. My friend once told me that if Trump became president, Gaza will be bombed to the ground in a month.
>>
>>72507891
he's hiding his power level
secretly he's planning to gas the kikes
>>
You dont spit on the boss in the job interview you fucking weenie
>>
>>72507975
The amount of back pedaling if he gets the nomination will be incredible.
>>
Trump is like any mainstream religion you can think of. The sentiments expressed change so often that pretty much everything is open to interpretation.

In other words, the two keys to success are

1: Have a powerful daddy.
2: Be as vague as possible as often as possible. Since people like to show off how clever they are, leave everything open to interpretation.
>>
>>72507891
He probably meant he'd put it out of its misery.
That's also the reason he endorsed Bibi, who also works towards this goal.
>>
>>72507891
You have to suck jewish dick to win the US election and Trump realised that like all the other candidates.
>>
>>72507891
>Trump says the most retarded shit and its opposite for years
>"I like this guy, he's like me! He, a billionaire who lies and steals, is like the average guy"
>trump says something positive about israel
>"GO ZODIAC"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.