[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women actually delude themselves into believing bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: feminist delusion.png (51 KB, 567x595) Image search: [Google]
feminist delusion.png
51 KB, 567x595
>women actually delude themselves into believing bullshit like this

how fucking retarded do you have to be to actually believe something like this when the obvious truth is that 16 year old women are just more attractive than used up 28 year olds who have already had more dicks than we've had hot dinners?

not even pedo posting, just fuck me dead lads
>>
>>72507376
This isn't actually all that wrong, but a situation like that doesn't necessarily end in abuse either. The statements jumps to a conclusion way too fast.
>>
>>72507474
This; even if you aren't a full fledged sociopath, you're still going to use every available option/whatever to get with someone, because that's what people fucking do every moment of their life.
>>
File: 20160404_225613.jpg (106 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
20160404_225613.jpg
106 KB, 1200x1600
>>72507474
>>72507474
My current gal is 5 years my junior (me being 28), and she fawns over me, and imbibes my red pilling uncontested. Very different than the older women I'm more accustomed to
>>
File: schmiss.jpg (43 KB, 350x409) Image search: [Google]
schmiss.jpg
43 KB, 350x409
Helplessness is sexy. She's right. Fuck old, "strong", experienced hags. They disgust me.
>>
>>72507787
Yeah, same situation here pretty much.
>>
>>72507787
So, she's a weak woman.
>>
>>72508039
All women are weak.
>>
>>72508039
I wouldn't say weak. She was opposed to political correctness and feminism when we met. She was also familiar with alternative media -- infowars and the like
>>
>>72508082
Us men, am I right? ;-)
>>
Because they can't handle the truth that men don't find whores attractive. It reminds me of an old Norwegian medieval poem.

"Eg vil aldri bort med gifte, og i ekteskapet gå.
For det er ikke lett å finne ei som er å lita på;
Er ho rik så er ho rådig,
Er ho fattig så lid eg nod,
Er ho ung så er ho utro,
Er ho gammal kan ho doy."

"I will never go ahead and fall in marriage,
For it's not easy to find someone to trust,
If she's rich, she's unruly,
If she's poor, I'll be in need,
If she's young she'll be unfaithful,
If she's old she may die."
>>
>>72507376
>implying
I started dating my wife when she was 16 and I was 23, not because any of this, but because she was pretty, genuinely funny, kind and clever. I popped her cherry and now we've been together for seven years. Triggered, feminazis?
>>
>>72508151
How do you meet women like this?
>>
Women can't comprehend that men are attracted to young, beautiful women because we are hardwired to seek out the best breeding partner.

They literally can't understand this.
>>
>>72507376

why don't women want fat balding men in their 50s
>>
>>72507963
This. Men seek women they can dominate, women seek men who can dominate them. Only weak men and "strong" women complain, because they're the ones who lose out.
>>
>>72508274
The easiest way to control men is to let them believe they are in control.
>>
>>72507376
It's not all bullshit, and if I was a dad and my 16 year old was dating a 21 year old, you can be pretty sure he'll be grilled and cross-examined first.
Not ALL of those relationships will be abusive but there IS a risk of abuse because, indeed, you're at such vastly different stages in your life.
>>
>>72508274
Honestly, I'm taken aback because she's such a rare specimen. Every chick I've met in the last 8 years was either total degenerate, or hopelessly libtarded
>>
>>72507376

it helps them sleep at night, because if it was something (reason guys dont prefer them) they had didnt have control over, the ball wouldnt be in their park
>>
>>72507787
>That thing
>girl
>she
>her
>>
>>72507787
i literally have a fetish for girls who wear that kind of top

what is it called lads
>>
>>72508489
Did she have a strong father figure or previous boyfriend that turned her conservative?
>>
>>72508676

Homosexuality
>>
>>72508541
I'll concede she does look a bit dikey (she's been in sports and shit her whole life), but I like a variety of ladies; tomboys to beauty queens. They all love dick
>>
>>72508791
the type of clothing lad
not the person
wew
>>
>>72508758
Funny how sanity in a woman is indicative of such upbringing. Yes, her dad's red pilled and pro-trump
>>
>>72507376
fuck me. I am 22 and find myself specifically attracted to 16 year olds. they're attractive, but I already know first hand that she's just my boytoy, as they are an outright pain in the ass you must babysit.
>>
>>72508866
Its a tank top
>>
>>72507376
In a longo with someone 8 years my Jr. Can confirm it isn't about the fact women get jaded and lose their luster. Just power... Pure unbridled power. Also more sex.
>>
Dating 16 year olds is like having a pet. They'll have unconditional love for you because they don't have the experience in life yet to tell the difference if you're a failure or a successful person.

I'm not surprised this board advocates sheltering and red-pilling them at an early age. Here's another tip: turn her against her friends and family and make sure you're the only person in her life.
>>
>>72509883
>a longo
Aussies are so kawaii.
>>
File: 1448838871363.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1448838871363.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
>>72507376

>women being jelly of other women. bitches bitching about bitches. feminism 101
>>
>>72508341
They might understand it but they will use social pressure to give themselves a reproductive advantage anyways.
>>
>>72510002
>Here's another tip: turn her against her friends and family and make sure you're the only person in her life.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but this is actually really important

Her cunt friends are going to hate you because they see it as "taking you away from them". Same for her horrible mother, but in her case the hate is even stronger because the bitch is probably single and your relationship is a big mirror showing her that she's past it

Last time I dated a 16 year old that mother was an unbelievable cunt. I kept assuming that there was this level of love she felt for her daughter that was going to shine through. It never did. Not once. She was in it for herself every step of the way.
>>
>>72507376
But that's exactly what women want out of a relationship.
>>
>>72507787
post nudes pls
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.