[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ken Livingstone and Labour Anti-Semitism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: red ken.jpg (40 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
red ken.jpg
40 KB, 680x382
Any Britbongs awake?

What are your thoughts on the Ken Livingstone controversy?

Did he derserve to be suspended? Was Hitler actually Zionist?

Or does Ken deserve everything he got just for being the communist and Islamist-sympathiser that he is?
>>
>>72507210

Couldn't help but feel sorry for him but he does deserve it for being an antiwhite piece of slime.

As far as what he said, it's all true.
>>
>>72507825
/thread.

He is pro muslim not pro-white. That is the only reason he or anyone else in the Labour party might be anti-semitic.
>>
>>72507210
Ken is a crypto-nigger, he basically belongs on a gibbet.
>>
I don't like Labour or Ken Livingstone, but he didn't say anything wrong here. This whole thing just shows how much power the Jews have in our politics.
>>
>>72507210
lmao at the left devouring itself over muh joos and muh islam dindu nuffin
>>
>>72507210
Anglos lost track of their sanity long ago. They created globalism for profits and blame Communism for liberalism. Obviously you going to get confused and crazy.
>>
File: 1458696830200.jpg (227 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1458696830200.jpg
227 KB, 1024x683
If Britain has always been a Jewrun country why did Churchill say this?
>>
>>72507210
He's a prick and Should have stopped being pm long ago. I don't think what he said was that bad but fuck it.

It does set a standard now so hopefully we can see a lot more Muslim pms expelled which could be the start of turning labour around, but I'm doubtful.
>>
File: Britania_Rules.png (912 KB, 1156x900) Image search: [Google]
Britania_Rules.png
912 KB, 1156x900
>>72508293

Ayy lmao, I wonder what Gaychil would've said if he were alive to see his glorious empire today.
>>
>>72508293
Please let that be accurate.
>>
>>72508599
Bad policies of past decades come to hunt you later on. They wanted foreign connections and maximization of profits, now their connections got children and they losing on their own ground.
>>
>>72507210
It's bizarre. In the media, Zionism is now being justified as an honest, well-meaning and positive campaign.
And so if you criticise Zionism now, you get called an anti-semite. It's a new one, obviously. Bizarre.
>>
Poor cunt wanted to transfer his newts from his old pond into a new one, he couldn't because of the Jews.

Abominable.
>>
i think its hilarious

i loathe ken livingstone and i hope the odious little shithead is drummed out of politics

labour supporters are all claiming its a right wing conspiracy lol. if anyone other than a labour politician said the things he said they would be all over them like a rash
>>
>>72507210
I don't like Ken. I don't like Labour. He was factually wrong.
That said, I don't think he should be losing his job over it. He (and most of his party) has said and done far worse, but this incident is fucking nothing. I'm tempted to say it's the tories trying to draw attention away from the panama papers, but people have pretty much forgotten that anyway.
>>
>>72508293
>half negrified
Doesn't mean he didn't want a full-Jewish state, only that putting blacks in the mix stops it working. Wasn't Churchill Jewish himself, or am I remembering wrong?
>>
>>72509065
>He was factually wrong.
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>72507210
I hated him before this, now I kind of hate him a little less.

he seems to be talking from a pro-muslim position rather than a pro-White one though

funny to see labor getting some shit though, useless bunch of anti-White anti-business retards
>>
>>72509377
Hitler wasn't a zionist except by a serious stretching of the term. Zionism is essentially nationalism for Jews, Hitler loved nationalism but hated Jews. He certainly wouldn't have supported a movement to put Israel's interests first (which is what zionism means in the context of western politics) or to side with them against Muslims, who he considered valuable allies.
>>
>>72509552
He had an agreement with Zionists to send Jews to Israel though didn't he?
>>
>>72507210

I don't like him. In fact, I don't like Labour in general. They are reckless and naive which is a very dangerous combination.

The comments by the woman he was defending were very stupid to put on social media, and I am really not sure what she thought the outcome would be.

However, nothing Ken Livingstone said is false. He is not a "Nazi apologist", nor were his comments even close to that. The fact he has been suspended over them is ridiculous, and totally baseless. It isn't even close to anti semitism.

I hope he is reinstated, and does not back down or apologise for what he has said. We need crying anti semitism at absolutely everything that isn't complete praise for te jews / Israel.
>>
>>72507210

Normally i would say free speech means he is entitled to say what he wants - but he's not in an elected position, which means he is just a member of the labour party and they can kick him out by will.

If he were elected it would be different. Anyway labour's leftism is truly tearing itself apart.
>>
>>72509730

>Anyway labour's leftism is truly tearing itself apart

I am surprised it took this long to be perfectly honest.
>>
>>72509608
Not that I'm aware off. Israel didn't exist at the time and the only proposed population exchange was sending them to Madagascar. Hitler supported Palestine.
>>
>>72509608
Which isn't the same as being a zionist. It certainly doesn't have any bearing on what Kenny was talking about. He sent Jews to Poland, but it doesn't mean he'd support a movement to let them rule there.
>>
>>72508509
>>72509065

Ken Livingstone is not losing his job, because he is not an MP. He is retired.
>>
>>72509806

> Party of 'the people'
> Have a deep seated hatred of the average briton
> Party of the minorities and tolerance
> Opens its ranks to muslims with their hatred of freedom, minorities and jews

It's nice to know that the logical contradictions we see rife in SJWs also carry through to their functionality.
>>
>>72509997

Exactly, i think if an elected official were just to be kicked out like this it would be awful and a disservice to those who elected him. Yet he is at this point literally a member of the club, they can do what they want.
>>
>>72509997
My mistake. Kick him out then, he shouldn't be in there to begin with.
>>
>>72507210
Don't care in the slightest, Ken's an utter shithead and anything that means I have to hear less of him can only be a good thing.

I don't know what he's said and I have literally no interest in finding out, he should have stepped away from the public eye and left politics after his time as Mayor of London ended.
>>
>>72508293
>>72508599
>>72508746
>>72509165
It's a Hitler quote.

Shows what he knew given that he got BTFO by America and the USSR.
>>
Make the UK great again! https://www.change.org/p/jeremy-corbyn-mp-disciplinary-procedure-for-john-mann-mp
>>
Kudos to the man for at least having some balls.
>>
>supporting kicking someone out of a party for say something anti-zionist
>on /pol/
I didn't know there were so many shills on /pol/
>>
>>72507210
Only reason some of labour are antisemites is because they the Palestine shills.

Ken was half right, Hitler did support a Jewish state as a means of getting them out of Germany. When Britain put a cap on Jewish immigration to Palestine the next plan was to buy madagascar from france and send them there. That was put on hold with the outbreak of ww2 and the Jews were imprisoned in labour camps.

When Germany lost there was no one who would stop them crying 6 gorillion aside from evil Nazi antisemites. Even most Germans believed the holocaust happened when they were told it did.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.