[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo Yiannopoulos thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: milo.png (307 KB, 409x391) Image search: [Google]
milo.png
307 KB, 409x391
Redpill me on this man. Is he a jew or not?
>>
Milo is a man with some good intentions but is still a slave to sodomy and lust.

He is of jewish descent but identifies as a Roman Catholic. At the end of the day he is neither.

I pray that Milo is cured of his disgusting sinful lifestyle and someday reaches his true potential as a servant of God.

Someday he may be cured of his gayness and then he can do truly great things for Conservatism and Christianity. Until then we can only hope that he sees the light.
>>
>>72505459
He's fabulous.
>>
>>72505459
He is half greek and half jew as far as i know.
>>
>>72505459
Milo is a Crypto-Jew apologist for the alt-right, who claims that they don't really want to make a lampshade out of him, but about whom many of them have said he has skin just the right hue for diffracting 60-watt incandescent light.
>>
>>72505459
As far as I can tell, redpill seems to refer to "the official Stormfront position on an issue".
>>
>>72505716
Hi Milo.
>>
>>72505459
There have been rumors about him, apparently some people think he might be a homosexual.
>>
He's a faggot and a crypto-jew. Fuck him.
>>
I'm alright with MIlo, would let him bang all the black men he wants in the new Reich ,but he will have to fly to Africa to do. White nationalists can make exceptions for the useful, but in the future she we make all whtie nations white again he will have slim pickings .
>>
Contrarian.

In the '50s he'd have been an SJW.
>>
>>72505885
You must be new here.
>>
>>72505459
Yes. Look at umass with twiggly puff it was a kabal of jews.
Milo knows
christina hoff sommers
Milo knows stephan chowder
Stepahan chowder knows
Ben shapiro

ALL jews. All of em. Youre being shilled to. Theyre worried ablut anti semitism on right so theyre pretending to join the right.

Controlled opposition led by alien overlord.
>>
>>72505459
I dont care if he is a jew or nit. Anyone that is willing to debate facts is alright with me even if he stretches his throat out with cock
>>
>>72505459
He wrote a big slobbering love 5000 word love letter to the alt-right, downplaying their blatant racism and antisemitism as 'just joking', and the alt-right responded with an equally huge 3500 word article, assuring that they were quite serious about it.
>>
I Enjoy him smashing feminist cunts in debates.
Thats quiet entertaining.
>>
>>72506177
Yeah, I feel lost. Everyone here seems to have morals from 1850.
>>
>>72505459
there is no way he is a jew he doesn't even look remotely jewish
>>
>>72505459
probably the most overrated person in 2016
>>
>>72506547
>morals from 1850

jeezus get lost redditor
>>
Milo "trigger the SJW while drinking man goo" Yiannopoulos
>>
File: (2016-04-30 at 01.17.49).jpg (69 KB, 585x654) Image search: [Google]
(2016-04-30 at 01.17.49).jpg
69 KB, 585x654
1. Anti-nationalist
2. Promotes degeneracy while pretending he's the "good fag"
3. Most of the time has no idea what he's talking about
>>
>>72506547
nice bait you deserve this (you)
>>
he's gotten remarkably far in political circles for having never actually discussed politics or history

his entire ideology seems to be 'let me make fun of dykes without getting suspended on twitter, and the rest will sort itself out'
>>
>>72506685
I'll leave you to your echo chamber
>>
Threads like this one make me wonder how old most poltards really are.

Nobody over the age of 17 gives a shit about some attentionwhore who's known for being le edgy right wing gay fag. You do all know OP is a 16 year old kiddo who thinks Milo is cool and wants his friends over at /pol/ their opinion so he knows hes in good company?

>lol he makes le sjw butthurt but hes gay so its funny he does hahah. Hes so BASED.

Grow up
>>
>>72506447
That doesn't matter. All his fans said Daily Stormer is on the "wrong side" and all these antisemitic conspiracy theorists give them a bad name.

Milo is not even an American yet now he thinks he is and Americans let a British guy affect their elections. But I guess that anyone can just decide they're American.
>>
>>72507160
Well, yeah.
Because people who are unironically alt-right are edgy teenagers.
>>
His mother is Jewish and he admits there are too many Jews in media.

He's Roman Catholic, though. He's also a based faggot
>>
File: 1461651811651.jpg (159 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461651811651.jpg
159 KB, 960x960
>>72506842
MILO IS AN ANTI-NATALIST!?

If that's true then I just started loving him so much more. <3
>>
File: 1457309239288.jpg (58 KB, 329x386) Image search: [Google]
1457309239288.jpg
58 KB, 329x386
Milo Yiannopolous doesn't exist. He's a character envisioned by the late Andrew Breitbart, who first started the Yiannopolous project but died before it could be realised. The Yiannopolous project was created as a way to convert young people to the conservative ideology.

After Breitbart died, five senior editors at Breitbart News took over the project and began to rework the character that would become Milo. They made him gay and Jewish so he would have immunity from the SJW press, flamboyant and edgy so he would appeal to millennials but also christian, male and right-wing so he would still be rooted in the conservative origin Breitbart had envisioned. In the year 2014, the Breitbart project was launched, including a fake history for the fake man including going back over time and rewriting half a decades worth of articles in his name. The fact that Milo was created to be British was because Breitbart had originally envisioned a conservative Piers Morgan.

The actual Milo is 50 paid interns who write all his speeches, tweets and articles. These speeches and articles are of course checked over by one of the five leaders of the project before being published.

The "face" of Milo Yiannopolous is an actor named David Martin, an American of French and Irish descent who plays the character of Milo, reads what they tell him to read, acts how they tell him to act, including the British accent.

To be honest, the character of Milo is near perfect. I never would've guessed he was a figment of Andrew Breitbart's imagination if not for one major flaw, so major that it could not have come from Breitbart himself but rather an oversight on the part of the 5 stooges who inherited the project. I'm surprised so few on /pol/ saw it. There's no way a jewess would ever allow her son to be raised into Christianity.
>>
>>72507235
being american is a state of mind

anyone can be american if they believe hard enough. modern day romans
>>
>>72507350
So, Americanism is a social construct?
>>
Milo should play Kaz in a live action MGS
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.