[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile on Late Roman Empire /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
>>
Ungo bungo me vote for Donald Rock make good leader
>>
>>72504265
Would be pretty similar to today's /pol/.
>>
>>72504265
BUILD HADRIANS WALL
>>
>>72504265
All u shrimp dicked Romans be mad that your wives and girlfriends be getting BLONDED by me and my buddy Hans, muh dick muhfugga
>>
>>72504265
>not late Roman republic pol
>not voting for Julius Trump
>>
>>72504265
W-why crusader besiege us m'lord?
>>
>>72504265
fugitiuos suscipiunt
>>
File: 1435096478948.png (166 KB, 858x675) Image search: [Google]
1435096478948.png
166 KB, 858x675
Eastern """Roman""" """Empire"""
>>
>>72504265
Daily reminder that this stone board is a free stone board! We should welcome and he'll the poor tribal immigrants from Germany! They will culturally enrich us! Any one who says otherwise is not a true Roman!
>>
Former Carthaginian trade representative Yuril Besmrubal explains cultural subversion of Rome. {link}
Christians are just Carthaginian sympathisers. They want to turn us into north Africa and free the slaves!
Daily reminder the punic wars were funded by dirty phoenician Jews pretending to be Carthaginian.

Hannibal killed more men than Ceasar!
Remember our Trojan roots!
>>
>>72504265
Build a wall along the Rhine and make the Goths pay for it!
>>
File: WRE.gif (3 MB, 145x83) Image search: [Google]
WRE.gif
3 MB, 145x83
>>
>>72504265
Sassanid Empire over here, we're going to be the next big thing just you watch. Ain't like some goat fucker is going to blindside us.
>>
I am calling for a complete and total shutdown of Tengrists entering the Roman Empire.

WE HAVE NO CHOICE.
>>
Swiggity Swooty~
Gauls comin fo your booty~
>>
File: 1450253445400.jpg (55 KB, 599x385) Image search: [Google]
1450253445400.jpg
55 KB, 599x385
>>72504265
>Romans fuck little boys
>Romans give woman rights
>Romans don't reproduce at replacement levels
>Romans have degenerate leaders who fuck horses, children, and men
>Romans abandon their own religion in favor of Jewish cults
>Romans don't fight, they just pay barbarians to fight for them
Why joined Attila's hoard to purge the degeneracy that is Rome /pol/?
>>
I FIND IT SO DIFFICULT TO PERCEIVE WHY THE PLEBEIANS ARE SO RACIST TOWARDS OUR GERMANIC FRIENDS. THEY BRING US WEALTH AND TERRITORY. ONLY A FEW OF THEM COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE WITHIN THE GRAND EMPIRE.

NOT ALL VANDALS.
>>
File: Immigrants.png (139 KB, 1954x1362) Image search: [Google]
Immigrants.png
139 KB, 1954x1362
>>72504265
>>72504265
Come on you guys, the immigrants will assimilate. They should serve in our military. We can take all those Germanic tribes in, remember, we Romans are all very mixed, we are all essentially immigrants. Jesus taught us to love our neighbour. They will learn latin and assimilate just fine. The Roman Empire will be eternal, nothing will change. They are refugees from the Huns, fleeing war and terror. Don't call them Barbarian, they are fleeing Barbarians. Some of them are christian don't you want to help christians? It will be good for the economy.
>>
File: USA.png (349 KB, 1036x622) Image search: [Google]
USA.png
349 KB, 1036x622
>>72504265
http://www.kashgar.com.au/articles/the-bawdy-graffiti-of-pompeii-and-herculaneum
>>
File: image.jpg (569 KB, 628x1988) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
569 KB, 628x1988
>>72504265
We're living in the reenactment of the fall of Rome right now.
I'm scared guys.
>>
>>72504265
>'haha let's have butt sex and shit '
>'its not gay or anything, it's just for fun '
>that dude you fucked is now stalking you
>find out all your old bros are in secret committed relationships with the dudes they fucked
You niggers said it was just for fun, I didn't even like it, now i got some dude threatening to kill my wife and her child.
>>
This Christianity thing is never going to catch on. Hail Mithras!
>>
>>72511946
>be fisherman
>everyone prays to Poseidon for bountiful fishing
>some niggers say they saw the guy when a major wave crashed alongside and took a couple of their crew
>pray to God one time
>record breaking huge fish and huge quantity
You old God cucks are embarassing
>>
#NotAllVandals
>>
>>72504265
Yeah, bro!
>>
>>72512083
>Poseidon
Found the greekroach
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.