[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who going to Cleveland for Convention?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15
File: cleveland.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
cleveland.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Anyone here going to Cleveland for the GOP convention to witness Trump getting the nomination? I think it will be really important that not only national/international media/pressure is there, but also citizens from all over the country. I already have my tickets for Ohio.

Will we have enough people to represent Pol in Cleveland this summer? Is this a good opportunity for a Pol meetup?
>>
>>72499671
Make sure you show up super early because there will be retarded protestors blocking traffic and turning people away, and yes, you will get stuck for miles.
>>
>>72499671
I wish you luck, anon. Because protestors are crazy and possibly will attack you.
>>
File: 1461549312921.jpg (132 KB, 896x908) Image search: [Google]
1461549312921.jpg
132 KB, 896x908
Cleveland. Right. That's where I'll be.
>>
>>72499671
i live 45 minutes away, id like to punch, mace, and taze some protesters
>>
>>72500290
id like to bait them, then use my mace, taze, punch, kick combo
>>
>>72500290
>Because protestors are crazy and possibly will attack you.
KEEP YOUR HATESPEECH OFF 4CHAN
>>
I tried to book a hotel but every room in the city for that week is like $300+ a night.

I am willing to go down there though - we do need to show up and fight the faggots and leftists and shills that are going to want to make a statement against Trump.

I already have accommodations sorted out in Pennsylvania for August, September, October and the first few days of November so I can be on the ground with the Trump campaign.

I work remotely so can do my job from anywhere. I'm ready to kick some ass.
>>
>>72499671
It could have been in Cincinnati or Dallas, conservative strongholds, instead its in fucking liberal ass Cleveland and will undoubted be overrun by mongs.
>>
>>72500690
If I go you can sleep in my passenger seat.
>>
>>72500262
I'm going to be going super early because I want to be the lead truck that decorates the pavement with the bodies of liberals and niggers. My luck I'd just get stuck behind a cuck who actually used his brakes.

Stopping in the middle of a pack of violent chimps is suicidal. Reginald Denny. Steven Utash. Muh Lawyer. Six words, flawless defense, though the fat liberal bitch still scratched your paint when her teeth smashed against your hood. Don't worry... you can do that online fundraiser shit for your body work. We'll donate.
>>
>>72500786
I appreciate it. I'm sure we should be able to sort something out with some local /pol/ people or even once more AirBnB's come online in the area. If we really want to get dramatic and make an entrance we could get a bunch of us to stay in a cheaper area a few hours away and rent a chopper to make a grand entrance right in the thick of it.

I'm trying to secure media access to the convention itself and I think this should be part of our convention strategy - to actually have some bro's fighting on the inside (particularly on the off chance that it's a contested convention) and fighting on the street outside.

Meme magic will turn into meme warfare.
>>
I'm an ER resident doctor in Cleveland. They told us not to take off any time that week.

Fuckin protestors.
>>
>/pol/ squad keeping an eye out for provocateurs
I think we can do this.
>>
>>72499671
When is it again? I grew up in Cleveland, my parents are still there. Where do I get tickets
>>
I live in Cleveland and I might visit for a safari to view the dindus. But I wouldn't drive downtown. I would park at the furthest rapid station in Shaker Heights and take the RTA downtown. Anyone who can't find a hotel downtown could do the same; stay in some hotel off of I-271 in the east suburbs and then take the RTA downtown so you don't have to worry about your car getting swarmed down there.
>>
We will need to organize something once the event gets closer. We have had such an effect on the election so far we will need to have a presence at the convention and it will need to be somewhat organized.

Even if it's infiltrating some of the leftist groups that will be protesting and getting violent - perhaps getting pictures of faces, specific names and identifying them to law enforcement in advance of the convention itself. We can make a major impression if we do this properly.
>>
>>72501141
half-ass the stitchings, make sure they all have impressive battle scars, tell the story to their grandchildren about how literally hitler came to power and nothing could stop him.
>>
>>72501656
this is good advice.
>>
Im going to be visiting family in celevend at the time of the convention. If it looks like shit is going down I'll head into the city. I'm sure there will be a /pol/ meetup of sorts, though literally every 4chan meetup in the past has looked autistic as fuck so, im not sure
>>
>>72501602
July 21st
>>
>>72501795
I hope I can treat some /pol/ boys
>>
>>72501806
>trump memes
>AUTISTIC
thats not how it works bro. This will be high energy meetup
>>
>>72499671
I'm glad my city is irrelevant enough to not gain this sort of national attention and attendance.
>>
File: 1392881412620.jpg (87 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1392881412620.jpg
87 KB, 500x369
>>72502081
So youre saying it WONT be a bunch of pale nu-males with cargo pants, anime shirts and greasy hair?
>>
>>72501806
Stealth meetup? Pick a public place that we'll be trying to blend into the crowd around, try and identify each other through knowing glances?

>>72501602
>Can I attend the convention?
>While tickets will not be available for purchase and quantities are limited, there are several ways an individual can attend convention activities.

>To attend the convention in an official capacity, individuals should explore the process of becoming a delegate or alternate delegate from their state of residence.

>It is also possible to assist with convention activities as an official volunteer. If you’re interested in being a volunteer in the 2016, please sign up on our Volunteer’s page.

>How do I learn more about becoming a supplier or vendor to Convention attendees?

>Information regarding vendors and advertising can be found on the Cleveland Host Committee’s website, http://www.2016cle.com/.
So it looks like we might be able to get in if we volunteer, but I bet Cruz volunteers filled most of those slots last year. There will probably be a block party going on outside, protests and counterprotests.
>>
>>72502240
Have you not seen the Trump girls?
>>
Oh hey,
>For Groups

>If you represent a corporate, professional, civic or academic organization and would like information on how your group of 25 or more can select, secure and supervise an opportunity, please email [email protected].

But the registration for volunteers opens next month I think.

>>72502451
You know, any of us could probably just find the Trump signs and get slapped on the back and invited to a tailgate party. We're on the popular side right now. Feels strange.
>>
>>72502240
that's bernie supporters
>>
>to get on the arena floor you need to have been invited by the party
>the party brought anti-Trump hecklers to most of the debates
We're going to spend the day outside, lads.
>>
>>72499671
I am in Ontario and plan on going
>>
/trumpgen/ needs to start putting convention info in its OP if it hasn't already.
>>
Realistically, what will happen if Trump isn't declared the nominee?

Are the protesters going to man up, storm the building and lynch them all for being traitors?
Or are they just going to chimp out, overturn cop cars, do nothing and go home?
>>
>>72502844
Provocateurs will try and incite a riot to stump his third-party chances.
>>
>11.5hr drive
Does anyone own a bus?
>>
File: 001111111111.png (218 KB, 1048x831) Image search: [Google]
001111111111.png
218 KB, 1048x831
who else from Ontario wants to meet up and head down with me we must come to trumps aid like Rohan did for Gondor .
>>
>>72502581
fuck it lets do it
>>
>>72503008
I'm flying in from Vancouver come hell or high water. Dream scenario is if we can charter a boat to bring us in from Ontario and we zerg rush the convention.
>>
Niggas spell it Kleeblun
>>
I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle but I feel strongly about showing support for Trump. Trying to get a cavalcade of mud trucks going with MAGA flags flapping in the wind. Will probably be among the Bikers for Trump, those fuckers don't mess around.
>>
>>72503110
Plenty of other people will. The streets outside of conventions are zoos even in non-Trump years. We can do our part to make it a party and drown out the haters, make the mayor of Cleveland look stupid for buying all that riot gear.

I am not about to incite rebellion on the internet. If we need to do anything other than show off how chill Trump fans are, it won't happen in Cleveland, but the networks we form there will be essential for it, and we can make those better if we're not throwing rocks at cops.

Whatever happens, none of us plan on throwing rocks at cops, right? It is never ever ever a good idea. Blocking access to a place when a cop wants through is never a good idea. Especially when the war is 90% propaganda. Follow Donald's lead.
>>
>>72500773
It's almost like they want civil unrest.
>>
>>72502081
>trump memes
>high energy
You sound like an autist
>>
File: 1459894849053.png (576 KB, 930x849) Image search: [Google]
1459894849053.png
576 KB, 930x849
>>72503177
sounds good to me bro we need to start planning for this I imagine the best thing to do would be find a meet up some place near the convention or meet somewhere in Ontario and head down in a convoy
>>
>>72503402
Don't worry, there will be plenty of moms of kids with autism holding Trump signs, they'll know how to handle us.
>>
File: db c.jpg (43 KB, 634x478) Image search: [Google]
db c.jpg
43 KB, 634x478
>>72503321
I am going to be throwing up peace everywhere I go man no violence but we need bodies on the street bro everyone in driving distance needs to join us
>>
>>72503321
The cops will be protecting us, practically. Trump people just want to chill but show they're not going to scream and spit us away, and that it would be a big deal if they robbed Trump.
>>
>>72503732
Sleep deprivation kicking in. I mean the liberals won't drive us off, and if the convention robs Trump we won't be shrugging our shoulders at home like it didn't matter.
>>
>>72503476
agreed on the convoy and I know a fair amount of Canadians who do want to go down there and make an impression for the convention. A good portion of Alberta and prairiebros too. Southern Ontario will be our rally point. I will be staying in America until the election itself to assist Trump's campaign on the ground in Pennsylvania. Canada will need to come out in force and I think we will probably need to start planning things out in earnest over the next few weeks so we can be organized and ready to roll for the convention itself.
>>
>>72503855
reminder that we will have a lot of Biker groups and ex-military/LEO groups on the ground there backing us up. They are much more organized than we are and will be out in force.
>>
>>72503724
For sure.

And we can even get flowers to hand to protestors, try to get photographed like that.
>>
>>72500786

Be careful with the invites

That's a good way to wake up with some dude sucking your cock
>>
File: shocked-sprite.jpg (382 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
shocked-sprite.jpg
382 KB, 800x533
>>72499671
I'd go if it was in Cinci, but fuck driving all the way up to fuckass Cleveland. I'll just start a riot down here.
>>
>>72501141

Please see up the dick holes of any protesters with gunshot wounds
>>
File: 011111.jpg (39 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
011111.jpg
39 KB, 545x365
>>72503993
excellent plan that is genius
>>
File: 800px-Censusdivisions-ethnic.png (311 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
800px-Censusdivisions-ethnic.png
311 KB, 800x700
>>72503963
when the time comes pol will be more organized then them so many years from now you will be able to say I was there .
>>
File: 00000.jpg (54 KB, 635x390) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
54 KB, 635x390
>>72504065
get real man I am coming down from Canada come hell or high water do you need a lift or something
>>
>>72499671
I plan to go. I've started working out and trying to get in tip top physical shape because I know there's gonna be libs there that are gonna want to start a fight.
>>
File: 2000px-Maple_Leaf_svg.png (62 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Maple_Leaf_svg.png
62 KB, 2000x2000
>>72503858
we need to start organizing for this now I agree I think we should all agree on a specific t shirt maybe a leaf is in order
>>
>>72504282
exactly we will start putting together a Canadian expeditionary force in the coming weeks. We will strategize and make this work. I would love to come down there with a few dozen. We can't cross the border with anything suspicious but I can make sure that we are well defended once we get down there. I have people in the northeast ready to help us out.
>>
>>72504370

Well, fuck. I dunno man, I suppose I could stop being lazy if it's for Trump. Maybe I will be there.
>>
>>72504625
a t-shirt or even an armband would work as well. We still have time to get them printed up. We can even have them ready for pick up in the area.
>>
>>72503963
My family has a lot of experience with bikers, including some predominantly black biker groups. I hesitate to call them gangs. That shit runs deep though, there really might be an asinine amount of bikes downtown. I box at 140 but I'm not a big tough burly SOB, but I do feel some patriotic duty burning inside me to get down there and represent.

There's going to be a very diverse group of people coming together, that prides me most after all these months of being called racist we can show these delusional kids we're really just fighting for freedom.
>>
File: r8plz.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
r8plz.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
>>72504037

anyone wants to invite me? :3
>>
>>72504997
precisely. When we all come together - it's going to make a major statement. Kek wills it!
>>
>>72505091
hell yeah man this will be epic Mexican bro
>>
>>72505904

we should get a murrican bear senpai for a NATO sandwich
>>
>>72506010

fuck i meant NAFTA
>>
>>72506046
NAFTA ain't long for this world, bud.
>>
>>72506010
bro it sucks you are so far away I do indeed hope you can make it maybe find more red pilled Mexicans that can car pool with you and we will meet you near Cleveland .
>>
>>72499671
How much were tickets op?
>>
>>72504650
excellent plan bro but we will stick together down there !
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.