[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating at 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: her_true_face.jpg (2 MB, 1379x1600) Image search: [Google]
her_true_face.jpg
2 MB, 1379x1600
>modern women are entitled
>women are a gamble with a 49% chance of marriages working
>most women just want your money and inherently judge guys accordingly
>aside from providing sex and kids, dating and marriage, with the statistical risks, aren't worth it

I'm 19 year old male and never dated. Currently have no incentive for girls other than sex. Are my perceptions wrong? I feel the duty to marry in order to have kids and not contribute to the downfall of Euro-American culture.
>>
>>72499446
be honest, you're ugly right?
>>
>>72499578
Nope. I'm fit and workout. I'm also pursuing a degree in finance which requires me to be good with people. I'm not unattractive or socially inept.
>>
>>72499762
prove me wrong then
>>
>>72499762
Keep doing what you're doing, be made of teflon emotionally. Meaning, don't ever let things affect you personally (in front of other people at least) no matter what and always stay either happy or at least positive and try to be outgoing. Don't brag about things but be able to show people that you have an interest in a variety of things and are open to sharing your knowledge in a way that they could learn and benefit
>>
>>72499762
Just acquire wealth and fuck bitches, marriage is a sinkhole f@m
>>
I've dated once and it was my worst mistake ever
>>
File: 0011 - pUAG96a.jpg (65 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
0011 - pUAG96a.jpg
65 KB, 498x668
Memes can't govern your life. If you find a chick or whatever that is better than being alone then just commit. Your life can't be a meme. Live and learn.
>>
Women are irredeemable. Just adopt a kid if you wanna be a dad.
>>
>>72499762
>pursuing a degree
>requires me to be good with people
kek
>>
>>72499842
Haha haha not gonna happen. You'd easily find me.
>>72499932
I have a variety of interests from fly fishing to doing my own taxes. I've been called eccentric before, and perhaps I am, but I like doing things only my way. Rational thinking is more important than emotions.
>>
>>72500133
I am not scared of being alone. In fact, I truly enjoy it. I hate having to always explain to people why I do what I do even though it might appear irrational. Besides kids and locked in sex, I have no incentive at the moment to pursue women for wives.
>>72500217
Go dump your shit in another thread
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.