[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he getting worse, or am I just getting further to the right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: colbert.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
colbert.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2000
Is he getting worse, or am I just getting further to the right? I used to enjoy watching him (and Stewart) poke fun at the bozos on the right, but it seems that lately he just panders to women, disparages whites and says "lol, trump is dum xD"

What's going on?
>>
It's you. Don't worry, it takes some getting used to.
>>
There are some comedic sketches I don't find funny anymore because I know both sides of the argument, and then it becomes annoying.
>>
>>72497680
controlled opposition
>>
Example: what the fuck is this?
https://youtu.be/qffCO1b-7Js
Jon Stewart (Leibowitz) would NEVER have done this.
>>
>>72497680
He has to follow the narrative his network dictates, when he was on CC he had a lot more freedom
>>
His writers are horrible. Party jokes-teir. He thankfully has a delivery to make any joke seem laughable.

And yeah, I think Colbert cries himself to sleep because he has to pander to such a dumb audience.
>>
>>72498177
ah ok, this makes sense thanks
>>
I could never look at him the same way after he did that interview with Anita. Fuck.
>>
>>72499322
Heavily edited segment. According to some leddit post, he actually was asking her hard questions and they edited that out.
>>
jewish writers + liberal audience
>>
>>72499322
Google-fu. Here.

https://m.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/2l23nx/according_to_a_redditor_who_was_there_this/
>>
>>72497680
I stopped watching a couple years ago

I used to be a Democrat, no longer for obvious reasons

I don't know, some of his stuff was pretty funny, but inevitably it just got to blatantly pushing an agenda (he always had one, but he made it less transparent later on)

Also a lot of their humor is just "Republicans said WHAT!?!?!? Can you believe they even said that, isn't it funny!?!?!"

>>72497936

Leibowitz would have done the same, or maybe he would have made a white intern of his humiliate himself
>>
>>72499500
>according to a redditor
>>
>>72499750
>not reading it and realizing that it's anti leftist
>>
>>72499750
Couldn't find the actual post of the redditor which I remember seeing. He had a picture from the audience seats of both Jewress and Coldboar as proof.

Who knows.. Maybe plebbit mod cucks deleted it.
>>
>>72497680
You're learning what the difference between wit and wisdom is.
>>
>>72497680
His new show sucks. I really wanna like him, but he gets too political. It was okay on his old show, cause he's go over the top and be funny. But the new show he tries to be serious, and PC. I miss his humor :(
>>
File: 0000000000000000000000.jpg (58 KB, 772x397) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000000000000.jpg
58 KB, 772x397
>>72497680
I am 26 man so I might be an old timer on pol but here goes the older you get the more infantile their jokes become and the more you begin to understand about the world the less time you will have for people who pander to the ignorant masses who make up the majority .
>>
you are lettin memes rule your life instead of reality stupid fuck.
>>
Writers suck. It's clear that Comedy Central either pushed or caused him to leave, but this is not what he should be doing. It seems like he has nowhere near as much creative freedom nowadays.
>>
>>72497680
>Is he getting worse, or am I just getting further to the right?
He played a character on the Report, and that tricked you into thinking he wasn't always friend of the white collegiate guilt-ridden youth.
>>
>>72498200
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>72497936
Idk man. When i watch this, it seems like he's making fun of the black guy to me.

He's calling bullshit while pretending to agree if you ask me. This has always been his response to bullshit.... He's just afraid to do it overtly because his audience will lynch him.
>>
>>72499322
Him cucking himself before fucking Deray was even worse. Fuck Cuckbert.
>>
>>72504596
i remember reading something like colbert wanted to get out because he didnt really know about politics and felt that the american people wanted unity and not the division he creates right now
>>
>>72497680
I'm not sure how to put it, but basically now that the environment is changing liberal writers have to go all out with their propaganda.
>>
>>72504738
So instead he moves to a larger network, with what I assume gives him a larger audience, to do the same shit he was doing then? Makes no sense.
>>
>>72504805
doesnt really make sense, who knows what happens in jew media
>>
>>72504863
Jews
>>
>>72497680
no hes getting worse. he was centered on te daily show then left on his own show now hes fulll SJW faggot shillmode as me moves up the corporate ladder he becomes more of of a souless empty suit
>>
I've never found Stewart fun y but I actually enjoyed the Colbert report

It felt more subtle than "lel republicans are dumb" that his current show has adopted
>>
>>72497680

I used to be a lefty. Then in around 2007-2010, the left went fucking crazy and pushed harder and faster to the left than I have ever seen.

I held still and found myself on the right.
>>
>>72497680
he's no longer colbert
>>
>>72497680
If you're only now realizing that Colbert is an Anti-White in the employ of the U.S/EU/NATO hegemony propaganda machinery, then you're not nearly as awake as you think you are, and should probably stay awhile and lurk (on /pol/)
>>
>>72497936
It would be nice if he had enough respect for being on national television with a well-known news personality to put his fucking phone away.
>>
>>72504738
THat doesn't make any sense. Stewart didn't know shit about politics until he got into the show, so I'm gonna assume Colbert would be in the same boat.

You don't write and and perform on the best politically charged TV show written without having any insight on politics, especially for multiple years.
>>
>>72505063
>Stewart didn't know shit about politics until he got into the show
Lol.

All these people are professional propagandists, they know the agenda well enough to push it overtly and covertly.
>>
>>72497680
He works for the lefty mainstream media now. His "conservative" show on comedy central was really just satire. I know for a fact he and his family are Democrat voters. He will say whatever funny shit the writers hand him.
>>
>>72504965
Your story is not uncommon.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.