[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the Iran deal. I don't think that the Jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: iran-vs-usa.png (285 KB, 650x333) Image search: [Google]
iran-vs-usa.png
285 KB, 650x333
Redpill me on the Iran deal. I don't think that the Jewish media glorification of Iran as being the new boogeyman is valid; I think they are forcing the US into another Jewish war with no end. Iran has a first-strike policy and has not invaded a single nation since its inception. They are a theocracy, but it was an Anglo-US coup d'état that took out the democratically elected leader who simply wanted to nationalize the petrol industry.
I heard that the Iran deal was simply the return of the Jewish-lead sanctions in return for Iran's cooperation with their nuclear program. Critics say that the "visiting hours" of the nuclear sites are not realistic to check up and see if they are enriching uranium. I'm not sure what the truth is though, because I do not think Iran is a realistic threat.
>>
bumperino
>>
They are a realistic threat, they have maintained a steady market and developed a fundamentally sound economy under economic sanctions. The current regime is in place because they are a rogue spook war outcome because we are meddlesome fucks.

They have every reason to join a growing discord among the world community for our incredibly bold platform for Jews to fuck with the world through, for good or bad.
>>
Iran is not a theocracy. They have a complicated system much like our own. Simplest explanation is their Ayatollah is equal to our Supreme Court. Not elected by general public, but also not involved in day to day shit.

The "deal" will never be truly explained in detail. Suffice to say that Iran has no suicidal plans to attack the US. Never did, never will. Are they interested in being a nuclear armed nation? Of course, who isn't? Will they move forward on it? Doubtful, the freewheeling times of A Q Khan are gone. Besides, they are currently still bound by the NPT.

They are already ahead of Israel, India, and Pakistan as far as nuclear honesty is concerned.

Their biggest flaw is the ubiquitous rhetoric about the West (and Israel). Meaningless, but tactile.
>>
>>72499092
Well then stop letting the kikes persuade you into taking them out. I agree though, but they haven't: they've joined Russia in taking out ISIS with the Kurds. The younger generation is slowly becoming more secular. But that's besides the point.

My main question is in regards to the Iran deal: what about it is objectively bad? I've heard a lot of /pol/acks talk about how the cash they're getting back is more than the sanctions put onto them.

>>72499339
I recommend you listen to the Shah near the end of his regime: he really becomes aware of the strings he is being led by the Jews. I do think that much of it is bloated by the media: Iranians don't all hate the West, but they don't love them either.
>>
God damn it, who dont these so called "REAL americans" send some navy seals dressed as IDF sodlers and blow up a couple of mosques in Iran and kill some imams.

Iranis will wipe that zionist terrorist state off the map.

I mean, it worked to kick off ww2

Start using the same trickery and subversion tactics these kikes use against them!
>>
>>72499587
most "regular" Iranians have zero issues with the West. Those who remember anything will have reasons to distrust if not outright despise us.
>>72499664
>Poland in charge of intelligence operations
>>
File: 1397755067927.jpg (170 KB, 650x583) Image search: [Google]
1397755067927.jpg
170 KB, 650x583
>>72499996
>murkan, in charge of any kind of "intelligence"
>>
>>72499996
The coup d'état wasn't great, selling weapons to the Iraqis while they used chemical weapons on civilian cities, and putting a puppet government who was really just an oligarchy who took political prisoners and tortured them was the icing on top. Modern Japs don't hate America for dropping the nukes on them, though.
>>
We fucked them over and imho we kind of owe them for that
>>
>>72500188
this this this
>>
>>72500188
We stopped fucking over the Japs when they obeyed us.

Iran never obeyed, so we kept of fucking them.

Big difference.
>>
>>72500166
wait, you actually think your idea wasn't completely retarded? so you're actually this fucking stupid?

you know what? i'm not even going to tell you why. i'll just leave you to be another idiot polack
>>
>>72500437
my dear murikan, yous take the 1st place in international recognition of being a dumpster of collective clueless idiots with no competition from us.

and I see this opinion being posted many times in /int/ and /pol/

but congratulations anyways.
>>
File: AngloShill.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
AngloShill.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
>Anglos
>white

Pick one
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.