[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I defend myself as a manlet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: 1455963775645.jpg (1 MB, 1959x2048) Image search: [Google]
1455963775645.jpg
1 MB, 1959x2048
Hey /pol/, I'm a 5'4 manlet in Florida. I'm getting a bit worried about robbers because there's been a bunch of nigger families moving near by and I have a feeling crime in this area is gonna skyrocket.

Can anyone give me solid advice on how to keep myself safe? And if you could recommend a gun, which one should I get? Budget is between $800
>>
Depending on how comfortable you are with concealment, buy a Glock 19, 26 or 43. Maybe you'll get a nice used one for cheap.
>>
>>72496842
>How can i defend myself

Get a gun with enough stopping power, .40 should suffice. Keep ear muffs and gun by night stand. You don't want to go deaf while shooting niggers.
>>
File: 1452739305214.png (200 KB, 2160x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452739305214.png
200 KB, 2160x1200
>>72496842
I'd buy a S&W M&P in 9mm or .45 if you're only getting one thing. You might also be able to get a SU-16C and Hi-Point in that range if you're as cheap as I am.
>>72497144
>muh stopping power
>telling an inexperienced shooter to buy a .40
>>
>>72497131
>>72497303

these sound like a good idea, but do I need any licenses or paperwork to carry these in my home?
how much does it cost for the paperwork and how long would it take for someone like me who hasn't ever purchased a gun?
>>
>>72496842
cover yourself in oil so that you're really hard to hold onto.
>>
>>72497377
holy kek batman
>>
>>72496842
Hi-Point Carbine
More accurate than a pistol, intuitive reloading in the handle, pistol ammo won't penetrate your neighbors's walls like a Kalash, best warranty in the industry, all models under three hundred bucks. Don't worry about screwing up the whole interior because it's one round at a time.
Basic shotguns
Lots are good, often available for two hundred or less. Go 12 gauge for home defense. Covers the yards.
P83
Polish improvement on Makarov, highly concealable pistol (with none of the infamous problems of the P64 it replaced) and modern pistol features like slide stop, redundant safeties, loaded chamber indicator, somewhat better sights, and is striker fired: $230.
There, that's three guns for three different applications within eight hundred dollars.
>>
>>72497375
Where I live, it's a $20 background check which usually takes a few days.
>>
File: 1140845693_2f3c0914bf_b.jpg (230 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1140845693_2f3c0914bf_b.jpg
230 KB, 683x1024
>>72496842
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a martial art originated by an ultra manlet (pic related). Its a great form of self defense for smaller sized people, and works particularly well against niggers, because they only know how to box. Get them to the ground and they are like a fish out of water.

You can find a lot of decent channels to learn tidbits on Youtube such as Gracie Breakdown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L1Cb-rDKQI
They also break down viral videos and other fights from their perspective. Interesting stuff even if you don't want to learn the martial art.

You can also do an online only jiu jitsu school either from Gracie Academy or Eddie Bravo's 10th Planet website. These programs are fairly cheap and effective if you have a buddy to practice with.

As for a gun, /k/ can help you better than we can.

You also might like Firas Zahabi's channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJUw7OXXGwg

dont be a dick in their comments sections please, they are providing an immense amount of knowledge for free.
>>
>>72497375
>>72497516
I'd like to add that my "package" includes a long-arm that takes 30-round STANAG magazines - that's a big deal if OP ever chooses to bear arms in a militia with typical equipment.
>>
>>72497624
>Get them to the ground and they are like a fish out of water.
Wrong wrong wrong. They travel in packs. When you hit the ground, the betas come in kicking. Do not engage physically unless you're literally Batman. Run or start shooting.
>>
defend yourself from WHAT you insecure psycho fuck
>>
>>72497516
>>72497539
>>72497624
>>72497660
thanks guys, i'll think about all of this info and try to see exactly what would best suits me. might report back with updates if all goes well.
>>
>>72497624
unless you get jumped.by 2 noggers. Then bjj is useless.
>>
>>72497660
That or the basic model Ruger AR are the only good ones that cheap; if OP will add 50% to the pot he can get a Red Stag or for a little more a SCAR.
Avoid Bushmaster, avoid Classic Firearms' family of sad ARs.
>>
>>72496842
Once you get up to somewhere around 180-200 lbs you have one punch knock out power, so just learn to fight and put on weight.
>>
File: 1371780627144.png (44 KB, 443x384) Image search: [Google]
1371780627144.png
44 KB, 443x384
>tfw not a manlet and niggers will always think twice before jumping you
>>
>>72496842
don't be afraid to knee, kick, or grab the nuts. Work on your grip until you can destroy an apple with your wrist strength.
>>
>>72497723
This. Everyone says that because of laboratory conditions in that one cross-school fight video from the late 90s where the BJJ champion Royce Gracie ruled everyone else in a refereed match.
In a real fight going to the ground means death.
Read Marc Animal MacYoung. Not only does he talk about real fighting, he spends a lot of time on psychology and avoiding the fight.
Also check out FerFAL's book on surviving the collapse.
>>
File: 1444717208097.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444717208097.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
>>72497903
>he'll never know how it feels to stand his ground with a loaded sidearm
>>
File: 1456853375289.jpg (57 KB, 772x679) Image search: [Google]
1456853375289.jpg
57 KB, 772x679
>>72497790
>>72497723

There are a number of videos on Grace Breakdown about handling multiple opponents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyyrpjm49hA

And there is no reason you can't have a gun, be familiar with BJJ, and learn other martial arts.
>>
>>72496842
>>72497144

Do not listen to this retard, get a .22 so you can unload a clip fast and with accuracy. If you're a 5'4 manlet a .40 is going to kick you into a wall and you'll be swamped by nigs before you can aim again. .22 is the perfect caliber for a smaller man
>>
>>72497780
I'd also like to add that BJJ is fun as fuck and keeps you fit. There aren't many things more satisfying than whittling away at someone's defenses and finally sinking a deep rear naked choke.
>>
>>72498540
i'll look into it, thanks anon
>>
>>72497780
no problem. everyone has a right to self defense. no reason to let your size prevent you from that.

but remember it is DEFENSE you shouldn't use this stuff to bully people.

and make sure you learn the laws extremely well before you consider using a gun. even if you don't get flim flammed, you might end up in debt and hated by the normie hordes.
>>
>>72499071
got it

and if I ever get flim flammed, i'll give /pol/ a shoutout
>>
>>72496842
You can get a nice concealed piece, a holster, a few boxes of ammo, and a complete gun safety class to actually teach you how not to shoot your dick off, and the classroom training and range time for your carry license for $800 fairly easily. They'll drill you on all the laws you need to know to keep yourself safe from liberals while you keep yourself safe from niggers.

Just walk into any friendly neighborhood gun store (not a chain or sporting goods store...) and tell them what's up. 99 times out of 100 they'll be dudebros about helping a new guy out. If they're faggots about it go to a different store.

Keep safe and never let a nigger in your six.
>>
File: 1461634969156.jpg (762 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1461634969156.jpg
762 KB, 2048x1536
>>72496842
Cop here.

The first thing you must understand about them is that they will flee at the first sight of a tactical overmatch (you having a gun). They are coward by nature (lack of intelligence) and don't have the same willpower as the rest of us to be able to have a determined attack.

You can probably get away with a single-stack 9mm for concealment and wear it everywhere you go, even to the gas station to pick up a 12-pack or whatever. The boons are opportunists and once that opportunity is closed by you overmatching them with a firearm, you won't meet much opposition; until the next day or week when they start harrasing you if they know who you are.

I believe Zimmerman used a Kel-Tec pf9 against trayvon. These retail for $300 and lasers are about $200 (which help at night to deter without firing). In all honesty, you need to go to a gun show or large gun shop and try out different guns to see how they feel in your hand.

Alien gear or alien wear holsters are a good cheap option.
>>
>>72499807
thank you for the tips, and thank you for your service anon
>>
>>72496842
Lol manlets are so weak they need weapons to defend themselves

I'm a foot taller than you. I'd probably disarm that weapon from you and shove it up your ass you little midget
>>
>>72501079
:-(
>>
>>72497131
The issues I've had with Glocks is that they are to wide/large to be carried conveniently. Couple that with Florida is always hot and we aren't an open carry state and you'll just find its plain inconvenient to carry them.

I personally like my Sig-Sauer .380. Fits nice in my pocket and i think is the perfect size for carrying
>>
>>72496842
a gun
>>
File: XDS9339B_12.jpg (633 KB, 1223x1200) Image search: [Google]
XDS9339B_12.jpg
633 KB, 1223x1200
>>72496842

DO NOT listen to any of these faggots on here OR /k/ about which gun to get. You're going to get all sorts of fucking stupid ass suggestions for big caliber "muh stopping power" and exotic European firearms.

You don't need fucking stopping power. The modern ballistics on high quality ammunition for self defense are so good, it is better to have more rounds to fire, rather than larger rounds. Also you need a weapon that is easy to reload, high capacity, and you don't want to be fucking with a safety switch or toggle in the event of 'diversity' or a 'cultural enrichment' scenario.

Furthermore you want something you can easily conceal whether you have a permit or not.

The BEST gun out there that meets all this criteria is a:

Springfield Armory XD-S 9mm with the 3.3" barrel. I would also recommend you buy the model with the Crimson Trace laser sight that is built in. Brand new it will run you about $650 for everything. If you find the hand-grip to be a touch too small, you get get a magazine from Springfield that extends it.

This gun is HIGHLY reliable, and has both a grip and trigger safety, which I find preferable to the Glock's trigger safety-only.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd-s-series/
>>
How in the fuck did my last comment not get any replies? Best advice ever on firearms.
>>
Go buy a gun and start burning crosses on their lawns that should do it
>>
File: 1296532050417.jpg (9 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
1296532050417.jpg
9 KB, 236x285
>>72496842
>5'4 manlet
Buy a shotgun. Any shotgun will do. Then stick it in your mouth and pull the trigger.
>>
File: 1460268279693.jpg (5 KB, 143x132) Image search: [Google]
1460268279693.jpg
5 KB, 143x132
>>72503257

Maybe because you came across as a pretentious asshole and didn't provide any useful information outside the modern ammo comment, but your "buy an XD" is bullshit.
>>
>>72502574
I kinda want to buy a gun now.
Did you ever consider getting into teleshopping?
>>
>>72503668

i'm sorry but what is teleshopping?
>>
>>72503638

Woah did I trigger you? I'm sorry, I didn't know we had so many women on this board.

And no faggot, my comment is SPOT-FUCKING-ON....hence the reason your rebuttal is complete shit.
>>
>>72503451
but how will he reach the trigger?
>>
>>72503759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91K8MvN01b4

I always imagined it was called that in English too.
>>
>>72504138

hahah we call that an 'infomercial" information+commercial.

Haha maybe I should become a professional tele-shopper. I wonder how my audience would react when I start using words like: 'chimpout', 'pavement ape', 'diversity scenario', or 'rapid increase of cultural enrichment'.
>>
>>72496842
Tae Kwon Do, its all kick attacks and grapple escape moves. Learn from the manlet Koreans.
>>
>>72501395
I have a .380 but I worry about it's stopping power. I'm big enough to handle any man that I put a few rounds into, but I may be screwed if he also has a gun.
>>
Further to OP's query, how can I defend myself as a bit of a cripple? I can't run, which was the flight method I always intended to rely on. I am also very weak and would struggle to throw a punch or dodge. Guns are illegal here, as are most if not all other weapons. I'm 6'1" which I guess might work in my favour but I'm not heavy enough to be imposing.
>>
>>72496842
Buy a gun. I had to learn to defend myself as a hungry skeleton, and you have no idea how much trouble it would have saved me if I could just drop a couple hundred on a piece and not have to worry about the law
>>
>>72497903
>tfw shaved my head a year back because I was sick of paying for haircuts and nigs started avoiding me on the street
>>
>>72499807
Yea the kel tec and kahr stuff is pretty popular down here in Florida. S&W bodyguard too.
>>
>>72501395

I had a glock 17 and can't see that working comapred to my kahr or bodyguard for every day carry.
>>
>>72496842
I'd say get a bersa carry in 380/9mm and then spend the rest of the money on a shotgun.
>>
>>72506387
Shotgun seems like overkill especially if you have family in the house.
>>
>>72506502
Okay, let me put this pretty point blank then. Pistols are shit. They're absolutely shit; their niche role is "I can carry this without alarming everyone" and "I can navigate a bit while using it" with the last point having replaced most combat roles of pistols with machine pistols.

Their rounds are considerably less potent than rifle rounds, they're a cunt to aim with at any substantial difference.

A shotgun, especially a shorter barrel version will perform better in close encounters than a pistol. Why? Because you're more likely to hit what you're aiming at, the actual force of getting hit with shot in doors is more likely to incapacitate a person, and you're more likely to not murder everyone behind a wall.

>BUT SHOTGUNS ARE BIG! THEIR ROUNDS MUST BE BIG!

No, just no. Hell, I'd argue this point is rather moot with pistols as well as long as you're using defense ammunition, but for the most part unless you're using slugs indoors a shotgun loses a substanial amount of its energy upon hitting anything. Also, there is a popular misconception that shotguns are inherently in accurate; they're not, infact if you were to arm random faggots with rifles versus shotguns who have no training, team shotgun will almost certainly hit more targets at a reasonable range (<100 yards) than team rifle.
>>
>>72498386
>don't listen to this retard
>.22 for home defence
>clip
>don't listen to this retard

Pottery.
>>
>>72496842
Something like Jiu Jitsu or Aikido should be good. Remember the first thing you should learn to do for preservation is learn to run away.

I don't know a huge amount about pistols as I'm from New Nogunsland so I guess join a gun club, learn up and get something reliable. 9mm should be fine unless the local vagabonds are in the habit of wearing plate carriers during home invasions or robberies.

If you can't get a gun for whatever reason maybe a bow would be good for home defense, 20-30pd draw should be all you need for indoors. Don't get a crossbow as they're too slow to reload and you don't need a 250pd draw for hitting someone 5 metres down the hall.

Stay fit.

If it comes to it, carry a second wallet with $20, some change, an expired credit card. Something you can hand over. Maybe a shitty $10 burner phone too, give it a fake gold case they'll flock to it like fucking magpies and by the time they realise you've put meatspin or hitler as the wallpaper you'll be long gone. And make sure to install some tracking shit on the burner if you feel like messing with them from a distance.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.