[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been racist to somebody IRL? How did they react?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 18
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 401x367
Have you ever been racist to somebody IRL? How did they react?
>>
>>72495174
Frequently. They didn't or they'd get a fucking beating.
>>
Yes, but only in a joking manner. I'm not actually racist, at least not as much as people on /pol/. I just like to take the piss.
>>
>>72495174
In 7th grade this black kid was picking on me for being short and I drew a swastika on is homework. He started chimping out once he realized it was me and kept calling me "white trash" and "cracker" and whatever. I took this as grounds to call him a nigger. Got suspended for 2 days.

Sorry if that's too brief hard to understand I'm pretty drunk
>>
>>72495509
But fighting your enemies means they win
>>
File: Boots_of_shitposting+3.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Boots_of_shitposting+3.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>72495174
Well as an australian you should know that racism is part of australian culture. I call a co worker a yellow dog eater, he calls me a white cunt back, we both laugh, it's great. We have nicknamed like luke the gook and hose-nigger.

Unfortunately we hired a muslim and he was a total buzzkill. stereotypical piece of shit who can't handle the banter. He whinged so much everyone had to sign a document condemning workplace racism. We got him fired and put on the terror watch list and now everything is back to normal.
>>
I called my halfie friend a nigger on Xbox live when I was like 14. It was awkward as fuck and I left the game. I cried later because I felt bad about being racist and called him in a broken voice to apologize for calling him a nigger. Shit was pathetic.
>>
>>72495778
>drunk
>on /pol/
nice
>>
Yelled nigger in a Gamestop once. Town is ~30% black.
>>
File: nig.jpg (40 KB, 315x360) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
40 KB, 315x360
I'm "racist" to blacks by walking quickly away from them at any opportunity on the street, for example; and by staring at them as subhumans with hate in my eyes. Not on purpose but I cant help it, i mean they are monkeys...

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/thank-you-doc
>>
>>72495979
I get on /pol/ everytime I'm drunk honestly. Everyone passes out and I can't go to sleep so I get on /pol/ and rant incoherently
>>
In high school I called some filipino piece of shit nigger wannabe a piece of shit nigger wannabe

Result, predictably, was a fight
>>
>>72495174
Called a guy I barely knew a nigger while we were at a friend's apartment. He was cool about it.
>>
>>72495174
>Around campfire
>Mexican lady starts talking about her son and how he looks like me
>I say I don't believe her
>She tells me that she's white too
>I tell her "We don't want you"
>Continue having campfire

I still refuse to let her into our White club to this day
>>
File: download (4).jpg (10 KB, 335x150) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10 KB, 335x150
>>72495952
>I cried later
>>
File: multipass.gif (3 MB, 640x268) Image search: [Google]
multipass.gif
3 MB, 640x268
>>72495979
Hey, I'm drunk too.

I decided not to go out tonight so I could play vidya / drink / post on polz / and maybe get a sloppy blowjob from my booty squeeze

I am currently fucking a filipina. I fuck her in the ass and call her an Asian cum dumpster. She seems to like it. Esp when I cum on her back when she wears my MAGA hat. idk what sort of thing we have going on. My friends don't believe it happens until I send a snap chat of the happening.

Anyway, I openly call out degenerates. I manage a bunch of fucking bernie supporters. Once they found out I was MAGA, they really changed their attitude towards me. I don't care. I could fire them if I like.

>mfw my whole life situation right now.
>>
I have suffered discrimination before but I didnt cry or anything it was just a sudden realization that I'm not liked by everyone it was both sad and eye opener.
>>
Called a nigger a nigger in a conversation.
>He froze.
>Thought about it for a few seconds as I kept on talking.
>He moved on.
Joys of not being a manlet.
>>
I called a Filipino boy a Chinese lookin kid back in 3rd grade. Councilors had to talk to me twice about it. Call fellow spics spics on a daily basis. No one cares. Call a nigger a nigger in high school and I get the white dudes to help me out. It feels good to be a spic with white skin let me tell ya.
>>
>>72496258
How'd you do
>>
I beat up a nigger for smirking at me and insulting my race during a trip

Tied my belt around his neck and choked him like a monkey

No regret
>>
>>72495174
everyone nigger acted with a gasp and disbelieve

spicks get angry and want to fight

chinks/japos/korea just laugh it off
>>
>>72496533
As long as you don't wave the Mexican flag and plan on a "reconquista" you can stay, otherwise you will be placed on the deportation catapults after being fit with a deportation parachute.
>>
File: Spideys Club.png (77 KB, 188x198) Image search: [Google]
Spideys Club.png
77 KB, 188x198
>>72496458
Fuck one night in The City I was at a rave and hyped AF. I started rapping and rhyming with a pair of Black Skinned Friends. After we drank some Black Supermans together, I called him nigga in conversation. I was young and this was a first for me. But they both let it slip.
I actually wound up getting into a fight with a Skinhead friend and getting us both bounced
>>
File: nigger post.png (588 KB, 599x398) Image search: [Google]
nigger post.png
588 KB, 599x398
>you will never fuck the singer of Ace of Base

why live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoybSNHMtMY
>>
>>72496711
i literally talked about owning slaves and used nigger in the conversation with my black buddy's family, they didn't give a shit because i'm hilarious and played it off as a joke
>>
Making fun of blacks and jews is one of my favorite pastimes.
>>
Drove by a black person and yelled "NIGGER" at them and sped off

this was right after I got my license, I was only 16
>>
>>72496711
If you mean no harm, then they usually let it go.

Another story though. I was once sitting with a bunch of immigrants, from 4 different countries (+1 including mine). I kept on spitting /pol/ memes about how multiculturalism destroys one's own culture and all that shit. They couldn't argue with me, so they eventually had to say I was a rational racist.
>>
>>72496679
Y give the parachute, Senpai?
>>
>>72495799
ikr
>>
>hey chink, how was your rice today?
Went well, the guy actually had rice for dinner
>>
Only my black friend. We wou you racist and sexist things to each other and make tons of rape jokes. We thought we it was hilarious but my two bluepilled normie friends would always complain. They just don't understand ironic humor.
>>
File: Chappelle.jpg (6 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
Chappelle.jpg
6 KB, 303x166
>>72496892
I have had 4 black friends throughout my life.

>1 is on parole now.
>1 left church to be a blood like his older brother
>1 got shot in the ass at his house, but is actually a good kid
>1 robbed me

>MFW
>>
File: 1452140535860.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1452140535860.gif
297 KB, 500x281
Not directly because there is no point. It's like telling a pitbull it's a bad dog. It will just get aggressive and ultimately never change or go away.

I do work in construction management for my father's company and hire 20-30 people per year. I automatically throw out any non-white resumes and try to only hire healthy, white, Christian men.

We have very little problems with our employees and everyone asks what my secret is. The secret is racism.

I got a kebab resume just today saying Musheed had 16 years experience in carpentry. Into the trash it goes, going to hire a young man straight out of trade school instead.
>>
>>72495174
I called a nigger a nigger and punched him in a bar about 4 years ago. I knocked him out and his 2 friends just pulled him away and did nothing. I was in full rage mode and am 6'4 and 230lbs, mostly muscle. he kept bumping into me on the dance floor and then acted like I needed to apologize to him.

Nigger lost some of his teeth that night
>>
File: 1307809861001.png (77 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1307809861001.png
77 KB, 1162x850
>>72495174
I make fun of my half mexican cousin, but it's just banter between the two of us. The genuine beaner/nigger hate does not fly with the libtards in cali
>>
Yeah, I once spat in a white man's face
>>
>>72495891
God speed Ausbro
>>
>>72495174
Told a homeless begging abbo to fuck off and called him a stupid nigger.

Got a confused look like he didn't know what "nigger" meant, then fucked off.
>>
>>72497599
I feel so sorry for that man. He most certainly got AIDs.
>>
>>72495174
I threw out all non-whites from a party I had in highschool. Some girls got interested in me because of my edge.
>>
I called some white tough guy wannabees who were wearing camou jackets "white trash faggots" outside of a sports bar.

In my defense, they started the shit talking first. I was outside with my buddy who was smoking a cigarette, and these guys came up talking shit. We talked shit back. They felt strong in number since there were five of them and only two of us. Little did they know that it was my birthday and I had more friends inside the bar.

So my friends hear the yelling, I'm like "FUCK YOU YA WHITE TRASH *FAGGOTS*!" and they start pouring out of the bar. Then my friend and I start advancing on the group. They start backing up down the street away from the bar with my friend and I walking towards them.

Long story short, we ended up beating the fuck out of the faggots. I was punching a guy on the ground and the cops were so close that I could see red and blue lights flickering. We all bolted and none of us got caught.

Ahhhh...memories from my early 20s.

I still hate white trash redneck faggots.
>>
>>72495174
I got pissed at this one black guy I knew and said that I wish Jim Crow laws were still around. The rest of my friends started laughing, he didn't and threw a hackysack at me. But I'm not really racist, just a culturalist.
>>
Some nigger bitch was flipping me shit in a lit class back in high school. I called her a "blackass monkey who needs to go back to africa and eat bugs".

I was suspended for a week. Good times.
>>
>>72498302
Forgot to mention she shrieked at me a lot. She didn't hit me though.

I looked a lot like high school shooter though. That probably helped.
>>
File: image.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>>72495174
Me and my pack of Slavs use to beat up this fat German kid in highschool.
>>
>>72497454
You are doing gods work anon.
You are combating the affirmative action bs that exists everywhere in canada.
>>
I make fun of white faggots almost every day
>>
>>72497919
Good one bro, I'm a straight nonblack male
>>
No, but I've had a race-based discussion with a black friend that went like this:

>"white people killed all the indians!"
>tell him about the buffalo soldiers (black) that also killed indians in many conflicts
>"that's not true! they actually alerted the indians about the white people coming to kill them!"
>give him proof that they did indeed kill many indians
>"das propaganda!"

Ever since then I avoided any race-based topic. It's clear he thinks black people are holier than thou and won't budge on anything.

Sad part is he's a great programmer and being his friend has been really beneficial, but it sucks knowing he really believes dumb shit like that.
>>
Only once...

>In high school, the common term for selfish, tight-ass people: being jewish.

>Frankly, I didn't know the background of it at the time or even think about it being offensive. It was just slang as far as I was concerned.

>One day I said to the tightest, most selfish motherfucker in our school to stop being such a jew... to which he replied 'i am, actually'.

>It turned out that he and one other total cunt were the only jews in our school.

>I haven't said it since... even though I have continued to observe the same pattern of behaviour.

tl,dr: Most Jews are selfish cunts.
>>
I used to make fun of whites/jew/blacks/mexicans around whites/blacks/mexicans.

It feels great not being around jews. I'm almost certain they would have ruined all the fun.
>>
File: 1458852658841.png (137 KB, 904x864) Image search: [Google]
1458852658841.png
137 KB, 904x864
>>72498818
Then are you a
>"Mexibro"
>>
>>72495174
>be many years ago
>be skinny white kid in middle school
>friends dare me to call this black kid a nigger in p.e class
>turn around see he's 100ft behind me
>yell "HEY CHRIS YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER"
>turn back to my friends they're laughing their asses off
>Chris sneaks up behind me
>"Hey .. Ryan"
>Turn around and get punched in the face so hard i fell on the ground

true story
>>
>>72495174
Called a group of black people in my dorm niggers because they frankly acting like niggers. Nothing happened cause they were just shocked
>>
>>72498818
Never thought otherwise. Assumed you caught it from the father of your kids.
>>
>>72496117
Tell me about the joos, senpai
>>
>>72495174
I asked by black fired if the word Nigger offended him
Didn't go over well
>>
File: 1397632368750.jpg (76 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
1397632368750.jpg
76 KB, 475x360
Yes, though only among close friends, who are all equally racist and love exchanging banter over drinks.

All in all, pretty good
>>
I live in New York so being racist is just part of the culture here.
>>
>>72499206
Nah bruh, though I'm from Texas lol
>>
File: bill.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
>>72495174
There was a particularly niggy nig during my sophomore year of high school. I got a fat lip and a broken collar bone out of it. But I gave as good as I got. It was worth it. He mysteriously disappeared from school a week later. Apparently he was a major trouble maker and he was politely asked to leave. I'm not sure how they kicked him out of a public school or what ever happened to him.
>>
I didn't see you in the dark lol.
>>
>>72495891
Based straya
>>
>>72497454
keep doing what you are doing
>>
>>72499720

"Tonight on 'Guess My Race'...."
>>
>be a high schooler
>it's a really prestigious high school, top-tier in my country, notorious for kicking many students out each year
>finish eating lunch at a school canteen, take the plate and everything to return it to the canteen
>there's this fucking long queue, so I have to wait
>it turns out it's so slow because new employees have been accepted
>they're filthy she-gyppos who chat with each other merrily while ignoring all the students, so they can't hand in their plates
>get mad because I commute and I'm afraid I'll miss my train
>cut in line, practically throw the plate at them and start leaving
>"Hey, hey, what are you doing, you cunt?"
>"Something I wouldn't have to if you did your job."
>"What did you say?! Come here, come behind the counter and try doing my job if it's so easy!"
>"You mean taking plates from the students and washing them? Oooh, how DIFFICULT. YOU try studying at my school in exchange, you likely illiterate gypsy."
>she just stares at me in shock
>leave for train
>the gyppos are soon fired
>never see them again

That is probably my only instance of being openly racist to someone because I don't usually associate with this scum. I only talk to them when I'm forced to by external circumstances.
>>
>>72500169
I wuz kangz
>>
I am to my half black friend.
Only ironically though, and he's cool with it.
>>
>>72496770
I had their CD, man
>>
>>72495174
All the time. Niggers won't fight without their pack and beaners are manlets. Nobody steps up when you're built and have a crazy eye.
>>
>>72495891
We operate the same way purely for bantz.

Thai guy dumps a load of peoples jackets on the new Korean guys desk: "I need these done by Wednesday".

Almost everyone gets into it.... but as soon as you say something like "I know you're busy slitting throats and whatnot but could you help ..." to the token arab... all hell breaks loose.
>>
>>72499093
Yeah we had that saying in the UK too. Even on FIFA, to pass the ball round the keeper was called a 'Jew Goal'
>>
File: 1461994961823.jpg (162 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1461994961823.jpg
162 KB, 1462x1462
Be me
Middle schooler
There's this black kid named Tyrone, I shit you not, his name was TYRONE.
Anyways, he is always acting like the stereotypical black man and pissing everyone off
One day, I was fed up, I yelled at him, I said, "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BEING SUCH A NIGGER TYRONE"
Knowing the principal will tell my parents, I explained the situation first

Mfw they respected me more
>>
>>72495174
I am racist to people all the time, I call my Jewish friends from uni hook nosed kikes, refer to tatars as cucked Russian rape babies, people from Caucasus are hachi and sheep shaggers as well, probably ISIS as well, armenians are half turks, Ukrainians are nazi wannabes and identical to Russians anyway, Russkies are drunk and cucked. On top of that I am not even white, I am Kazakh. However this is just bantz with friends, if somebody I don't know well would call me churka I would wreck him.
>>
>>72495174
I'm aggressively racist and people usually laugh with me.
>>72495799
well memed
>>
File: 5168.jpg (12 KB, 232x232) Image search: [Google]
5168.jpg
12 KB, 232x232
>>72495174
when I was somewhere between six and eight years old I asked my black friend if he wanted to have white skin like I did. He said he said he did.
>>
>>72495174
There was a group of Albanians back in third grade who used to steal trading cards and shit in my school. My friends and I gathered up and gave them a pretty good beating for our age.
>>
>>72501330
Churka
>>
>>72495174
When I was 10-13 I hate black friend who was pretty legit. We called him nigger every now and then just to get him riled up but no one ever called him that so he didn't take it very seriously..
>>
>>72498036
wew lad. I know that feel of getting out in the knick of time, but not a racist story

>be me
>work at shitty restaurant as cook
>meet coworker, become good friends
>he is a recovering addict
>had a year sober when i met him
>always comes over to my house, no problems whatsoever
>he relapses one day
>three months pass as he falls further into addiciton
>im a dumbfuck, naive and never knew anyone addicted to drugs, considered him a friend
>have him over while parents are away
>go to work
>get home from work
>dad asked me where the fuck my moms $1200 ring is
>ohfuck
>drive to his RV (he lives in an RV, junkie shit)
>park down the street, do my boxing warm up routine
>Park car again in neutral outside RV, door open
>pull the door open with all my might, breaking door in process
>he wakes up, I barge in
>start beating the fuck out of him
>he's screaming like a girl being raped the whole time
>knock him out, convulsing on floor, not life threatening but he was fucked up
>start going through his messy ass RV
>hear sirens
>ffffuuuuuuuaaaaarrrrkkkkk
>find ring, in his bag where he keeps heroin shit, also find nug of weed, which i take.
>get in car and drive
>cops literally pass my car as they head to RV

god damn I didnt even get any sleep that night I was so jacked up on adrenaline
>>
went to a R&B club with friend I am Indian, most of my friends were maurtian / Bengali.
One guy was an absolute drunk. got drunk kicks something n the dancefloor, yells out "fuck off you nigger!".

dancelfoor spilts in two. niggers on one side me and my friends on the other. DJ scratches the skips the record and the music stops.

then one fo my friends yells out
, " don't worry he's drunk!" and we manage to walk out with out any issues. Went better than expected.
>>
Drive past black ppl only noticed them bc of their chains lmao
>>
>>72495174
Only toward chinese, but since they're not humans, it doesn't count.
>>
Just yesterday I was going into a convenience store and a black male exited the store just before I arrived and held the door open for me. As I passed, I quietly told him thanks and walked straight into the store without even attempting to reach for the door myself. As a white male, this flagrant display, expecting this young man to hold the door open for me like a servant, shows just how embedded racism is in our system. My wife's son should be ashamed of me.
>>
>>72495174
I got in trouble in 4th grade for calling a black kid a GAY COCKING SUCKING NIGGER

had to spend a whole 2 weeks in the office during recess

i was just repeating what someone said to me on an Age of Empires online game
>>
>>72495509
talkshitgethit.jpg
>>
>>72504074
Well, was he any good at sucking cock?
>>
>>72504169
dunno

my first fight was also in 3rd grade and I started punching a black kid in the face cause he picked all the good kids for his team in kickball

guess nig hating was just an eventuality for me
>>
>>72495174
I called a black kid a nigger at school when I was like 11. He was all "YO INSULTIN MAH CULTURE MUH FAMILY". I just looked at him weird and walked off.
>>
File: 16 - 1.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.gif
2 MB, 250x250
No, generally I act as kind and respectful as possible to others and if I can't then I just avoid them.
I'm probably more racist with my actions though, I'm smart enough to know not to relax around blacks and keep eyes and ears on the fuckers when they're around. I'm smart enough to scrutinize Jews and keep my wits about them.

/pol/ is my verbal/written outlet though. It and my home are the only places where I'll discuss political, religious, and racial matters.
>>
>>72495952
>Shit was pathetic.

you got that right
>>
Butt hurt, then I smashed the butt of my gun at their faces, bitches need to get in line or else you wont pass the checkpoint. fucking arabs
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.