[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Muslim Horde is spreading to Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: botanic.jpg (681 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
botanic.jpg
681 KB, 1200x900
>"Mummy those men are filming us." Wagga mother Sammy Doble thought nothing of the group of men watching her kids play at the Botanic Gardens park last Saturday until her daughter ran up and said those "concerning" words to her.

>She approached the group of four Asian men, believed to be aged in their 20s, and asked the man filming her child to stop, before demanding he delete the footage and photo of her daughter from his phone.

Please remember the word Asian.

>Miss Doble said two of the men sat on a seat, while a third approached a young girl climbing a rope equipment.

>One man took photos of the young girl and another filmed her, Miss Doble recalled.

>Miss Doble said while the incident may have been a cultural misunderstanding, she felt so sick about it that she filed reported it to police, along with their car registration.

Wanting to rape little white girls can count as a cultural misunderstanding now, well okay. The mother is clearly a leftist scumbag, but at least she reported the incident to the police.

Also, I happen to know who the group of men, because they're always around the Wagga Wagga botanic gardens, and guess what? They aren't Asian they're Iranian. I'm getting really tired of this shit. The UPF will end up running these cunts out of town if shit like this continues.

“Attain what details you can. We need to protect our kids. There isn’t an overly large occurence (of these incidents) in our community, but if something does come across our desk, we take it very seriously.”

Actually, yes this is. This happens all the time in Wagga ever since they let all these Muslim cunts in. Fuck me dead what is this country going to become, I can only hope Shorten doesn't get elected or we'll be double-fucked.

http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/story/3878215/watch-your-kids-wagga-mum-pleads/?cs=148
>>
>>72494045
It's a good thing abos are too stupid to even be muslim or you might have some bigger problems.
>>
Stay vigilant friend. I have two daughters aged 3 and 5. My life has been a paranoid nightmare for the past 5 years and I live in a 97% white county/area. I couldn't handle it if muslims moved here in droves, I'd probably end up in jail.
>>
>>72494189
Actually many are converting to Islam. Funny considering they are too stupid to learn how to read.
>>
>>72494373
Thanks mate, I've got a five year old son and a newborn daughter, they've been shipping us Australia's third world imports for the last two years because of our low unemployment rate so I feel the same way. I'll be moving myself and my family soon.
>>
>>72494373
ending up in jail is the worst thing for your daughter. just devise a way to get police to arrest them. like planting "evidences" around their house and call the cops on them
>>
File: 220px-Anthony_Mundine.jpg (25 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
220px-Anthony_Mundine.jpg
25 KB, 220x330
>>72494189
You called?
>>
>>72495334
Is he wearing someone else's face?
>>
File: mund1.png (101 KB, 592x526) Image search: [Google]
mund1.png
101 KB, 592x526
>>72495498
No, he's just Aboriginal, truly both the dumbest and ugliest people on the planet
>>
>>72494045
>Miss Doble said while the incident may have been a cultural misunderstanding

how is that a misunderstanding
>>
>>72495805
he's a muslim too that defended the reasoning behind the 9/11 attacks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.