[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This woman has faced some of the toughest criticisms for 25 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: gettyimages-468283190[1].jpg (3 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-468283190[1].jpg
3 MB, 3000x2000
This woman has faced some of the toughest criticisms for 25 years.

You think she's scared of some blowhard?
>>
>>72489856
Die in fire cocksucker 1mil paid shill fucking faggot, I would cannibalize your corpse for the fucking lulz
>>
>>72489989
Fucking sperg
>>
>>72489856
her face and her voice piss me off
>>
>>72489856
>tough criticism
like what?
>>
>>72490052
nice one faggot, enjoy that shill pay per post paypal shekels, remember to invest in anti-goy companies cocksucking bull prepping semen slurping nigger faggot
>>
File: HillDawg.jpg (974 KB, 1293x5830) Image search: [Google]
HillDawg.jpg
974 KB, 1293x5830
>>
>>72489856
Its not that she isn't afraid. All she does is writhe and squirm, plugging her ears and saying "lalalala, who cares!"
>>
>>72489856
I think she's scared of getting jailed for treason.
>>
>>72490479
this
>>
>>72490517
Stop
>>
>>72489856
That woman married into her position. She has worked as an establishment puppet/figurehead for decades and knows nothing else. She has never faced any criticism for her positions because she has none. Her only plan is to pander to popular opinion and smear political opponents so the organization she represents can stay in power.
>>
>>72490517
>>72490407

this
>>
>>72489856

This bitch is only fearless because she rejects reality.
>>
>>72490774

Like all other liberals.
>>
>>72489856
>She's faced such criticism! Oi vey!

If she was under 1/100th the scrutiny Trump was she's have been run out of the country already.

or do I need to list off the LONG list of scandals she's been involved in.
>>
>criticisms
Her killing US soldiers and citizens ain't criticism
>>
>>72490318
this meme is crazy yo
>>
>>72490774
she is fearless because she is winning

by a lot
>>
>>72489856
Hillary is the inevitable winner. She'll be a great president. Suck it.
>>
Remember to report shill threads.

4chan is being astroturfed by private companies paid for by the Hilary campaign.
>>
>>72491047
she's come out of every scandal completely unscathed

>If she was under 1/100th the scrutiny Trump was

are you a fucking idiot? she's been under way more scrutiny than trump. see pic and link.

http://www.vox.com/2016/4/15/11410160/hillary-clinton-media-bernie-sanders

and did you forget the benghazi hearing? 11 hours of questioning, and everyone agreed she came out stronger after it. trump threatened to quit a 10-person debate if they didn't lower the time from 3 hours to 2.

trump could never handle the scrutiny hillary has already weathered. he's a whiny, petty, pathetic manchild who crys and runs to twitter whenever anyone asks him the softest of softballs. he couldn't handle the media, he can't handle hillary, and he won't be able to handle the presidency.
>>
>>72492296
>
>>
File: win.png (25 KB, 707x375) Image search: [Google]
win.png
25 KB, 707x375
>>72491864

Why would I even need to shill
>>
>>72492405
>trump supporters admit he is weak and pathetic compared to hillary

glad we agree
>>
>>72490407
>>72490517
>>72490586
>>72490610
>>72490774
>>72491047
This.
>>
>>72492500
Maybe you should stop posting retarded shit if you want serious replies.

Nobody fucking cares about benghazi except fox news
>>
>>72489856
This woman has hidden from all criticisms for 25 years.

>You think she's scared of being put into the spotlight by non-controlled opposition?

MAGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZRsTGrvFVM
>>
>>72489856
you think her nickname in prison will be blowhard shillery?
>>
File: europe in a nutshell.jpg (662 KB, 1280x3000) Image search: [Google]
europe in a nutshell.jpg
662 KB, 1280x3000
>>72489856

>hillary
>facing criticism

made me kek, gj OP
>>
>>72492474
>muh odds meme
They predicted Rubio was a sure thing for the rep nom well into February.
>>
>>72489989
fpbp
>>
>>72492567
>illiterate retard can't even read the post he is responding to
LOL

go back and read that fucking post dumbfuck. how is anything i posted "retarded shit"? everything is true. trump has received more favorable coverage than hillary. trump is literally incapable, in every sense of the word, of doing an 11 hour hearing on a scandal and improving his position. trump can't handle half the shit hillary has been through.
>>
>>72492296
>she's come out of every scandal completely unscathed

That's the whole point of why I refuse the shillary.

When a scandal hits anthony weiner, he disappears. When a scandal hits petraeus, petraeus retires. When Bill was caught banging the secretary, Bill was impeached.

What will happen when Hillary starts using the Oval Office to further the Clinton foundation?

The same thing that happens when Clinton uses the State Department to further the Clinton foundation.

Nothing.

And that's the problem.
>>
>>72492474
make sure to sage everyone, nothing to see but a shill
>>
File: vox study.png (8 KB, 784x81) Image search: [Google]
vox study.png
8 KB, 784x81
>>72492926
>trump has received more favorable coverage than hillary.
Your study was very limited, not including all the broadcast networks, or the free supportive coverage she has gotten as a presumptive nominee for the past 8 years.
>>
We know that your literally paid by the sea hag Shillery so please leave already
>>
>>72492637
please tell me this isn't real
>>
>>72492926
>trump is literally incapable, in every sense of the word, of doing an 11 hour hearing on a scandal and improving his position.
No one has been able to competently manufacture a cohesive scandal directed at trump, for all the unformed invective, insinuation and half-truths thrown at him.
> trump can't handle half the shit hillary has been through.
Trump didn't spend the last forty years as a scion of evil to have to handle any consequences of that behavior. A decent person might have tried to reform instead trying to portray themselves as tough for doubling down on their own misdeeds.
>>
File: 1461783218269.jpg (2 MB, 1250x2029) Image search: [Google]
1461783218269.jpg
2 MB, 1250x2029
>>72492296
Hillary Clinton has never had to answer for what she's done.
She deflects and cackles like a banshee and ignores things she doesn't want to deal with.
Nobody has been attacking her, Bernie is an old coward jew that is hoarding money he's taking from college kids. He had no intention of trying to actually win the nomination.
Trump will destroy her, Teflon Don can't be tarnished. They tried too hard in the beginning calling him a Nazi.
That's the worst thing in the world to SJW retards so they have no ammunition left, they just repeat buzzwords with no substance.
>>
>>72490549
This
>>
>>72489856
Trump's faced more criticism since hes joined the race than Shillary has had for 25 years.
>>
Here's just a sampling of them
There's newer ones on top of these like her selling 40% of the US uranium stock to Russia for bribes and her being the only candidate to pay herself a salary from her own SuperPAC

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

Just remember anyone who supports Hillary supports this level of unethical behavior in government.
>>
>>72489856
Not only that, but she's been facing internet grade insults for that same amount of time, whereas Trump will have to keep his shit PG rated.
>>
File: hrc.jpg (89 KB, 600x326) Image search: [Google]
hrc.jpg
89 KB, 600x326
>>72493615
I just want to see Hillary face justice...
>>
>>72493189
>it wasn't completely 100% perfect and all encompassing therefore i'm going to ignore it and believe my own imagination

other than anecdotes and your own delusions, do you have anything that contradicts it?
>>
>>72494067
I just want her to lose.
Trump is the only savior the west has left.
If we don't rally behind him we'll all be overrun by Islam in our lifetimes.
I doubt we'll even be able to organize a resistance.
We all NEED Trump.
He's our only hope.
>>
>>72493615
>Trump will destroy her, Teflon Don can't be tarnished.

lol, that's adorable.

>>72493507
>A decent person might have tried to reform instead trying to portray themselves as tough for doubling down on their own misdeeds.

that's all trump does is double down instead of owning up to his misdeeds.

>No one has been able to competently manufacture a cohesive scandal directed at trump, for all the unformed invective, insinuation and half-truths thrown at him.

except those insinuations and invectives are usually paired with videos and recordings of trump saying and doing exactly what people claim he did.

>"i was ALWAYS against the iraq war before it started!"
>audio of trump emerges of him supporting the war before it started
>"uh who cares XD"

the fact that trump ignores his own lies does not mean he didn't lie

>scandal

trump university is going to trial before november, and the NY AG will most likely call trump as a witness. we will get to see first hand how trump handles actual scrutiny and scandal.
>>
>>72489856
I don't doubt she's faced harsh criticism in her career. It doesn't change the fact I believe she is an ambitious, shallow and evil woman, and I don't want her achieving the highest office in the land.
>>
She fucking cried sexism when she was up against Obama, and he's a fragile weakling

Trump will rip her apart
>>
>>72494920
>Hillary is the devil just waiting for an opportunity to sell you for a nickel
>b...b...but Trump did bad stuff too!!

Literally every Hillary supporter. Including (you).
>>
>>72489856
She's going to jail and so will you for shilling for a terrorist organization
>>
>>72492296
>she's come out of every scandal completely unscathed
Exactly, its a testament to how much the media and the Democrat political machine protects her.

>and everyone agreed she came out stronger after it
The mainstream media, who protects her, agreed, you mean. Not even everyone in the media, certainly not EVERYONE you disingenuous fuck.

>he couldn't handle the media,
Setting vote records despite the 24/7 barrage of anti-Trump borderline libel thrown his way isn't handling the media? He has played the media like a fiddle, getting air time despite their attempts to "stump" him.
>>
>>72495059
I have heard a not Trump supporter saying that at least she understands the game, and what Trump is proposing with his foreign policy will fuck us over, but he much rather have Bernie.
>>
File: shillary3.jpg (13 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
shillary3.jpg
13 KB, 251x201
>>72495271
How Hillary plays the game
>>
>>72495059
trump is far more the evil opportunist than hillary

which one is more likely to change their entire policy platform and belief system to pander to their current audience?
>trump
which one is more defensive and deflecting when asked questions?
>trump
which one has literally threatened to sue anyone who prints damaging (but factually accurate) media articles about them?
>trump
which one has encouraged supporters to attack political opponents, going so far as to offer to pay their legal fees?
>trump

>>72495193
do you know what "libel" is retard? because we both know trump doesn't
and trump does just fine stumping himself
>>
>>72495271
>she understands the game
She understands the game of securing office by any means necessary, she understands the game of enriching herself and her friends at the American people's expense.

>what Trump is proposing with his foreign policy will fuck us over
How will it? You can't just say something like this and not at least explain why you think its true. Do you think continuing to leave the border wide open and ignore that Islam is even a problem won't fuck us over? Do you think allowing us to get eternally c.ucked on trade deals will fuck us over? The status quo methodology that Hillary represents does not have the best interests of the country at heart, it has her business interests at heart.
>>
File: 1459634440294.jpg (100 KB, 654x635) Image search: [Google]
1459634440294.jpg
100 KB, 654x635
She's absolutely terrified of Trump.

He's going to turn her into Jeb 2.0. It's going to be hilarious.

>first debate
>Hey Crooked Hillary, why aren't you in prison right now?
>audience laughs and cheers
>Shillary cackles her demonic witch laugh, the only defense mechanism she knows
>stutters and mumbles something about 9/11 under her breath
>spaghetti repeatedly falls out of her pockets and Trump is swiftly elected President in a landslide
>>
>>72495543
See>>72493953

Or bonus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDMBgLMmB1Q
>>
>>72495573
>Do you think continuing to leave the border wide open and ignore that Islam is even a problem won't fuck us over?

That's more of a domestic policy, and his reasoning on why it would fuck us over is that we can't exactly renege on all of the deals we made without losing our position as the head of the table of all international deals, and that Trump takes that position for granted.
>>
File: billjobs.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
billjobs.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
>>72489856
She didn't do anything about the blowjobs.
>>
>>72489856
I love how everyone here is trying to convince themselves she's not 100% certain as the next president of the USA. Of course everyone is going to fucking vote for her. There's no better choice out there. She's not a great choice but fuck it, the USA needs a soccer mom to fight it's battles for them.
>>
A LOT OF SHILLS ON TONIGHT FOLKS. There is a reason she has faced over two decades of criticism. She's a criminal. She is awful at her job. She was an awful wife. She broke the law as Secretary of State. And she has a smelly cunt.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.