[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /cocaine/ degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 20160430_042006.jpg (700 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160430_042006.jpg
700 KB, 2048x1152
Is /cocaine/ degenerate?
>>
>>72489439
fpbp
>>
>>72489439
fpbp
>>
What kind of high does coke give you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijEZSwM1x3s
>>
>>72489439
ayy lmao
>>
>>72489379
I do it every couple years or so am i a degenerate?
>>
Cocaine is fine. I've done it for over a decade. Don't get carried away. Don't buy more in a night. Don't do cocaine alone like a fucking loser. Don't do it more than once or twice a week, at most.

Oh, and DONT DO COKE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARENT DOING COKE!

They'll think youre a fucking idiot.

Coke is good to talk and be yourself. Let shit REALLY unwind. Speak freely. Mostly just talk nonsense and feel good. Don't take coke talk seriously. It's bullshit. Fun, but nonsense.
>>
>>72489379

Anything can be degenerate if you let it control your life.

With drugs, some people can use them in a non-degenerate fashion.
>>
>>72489822
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
Any substance abuse and dependency are.
>>
>>72489379
Yes. But lots of things are degenerate.
>>
File: w1.jpg (194 KB, 633x827) Image search: [Google]
w1.jpg
194 KB, 633x827
>>72489439
>"bump"

>kek'd
>>
>Holy Mary
What a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>72489567

Feel good, free, honest. You'll say stuff you never thought would come out of your mouth. You may regret it the next day. You'll feel more confident than you've ever felt in your life, to a fault potentially. You'll talk to girls way out of your league, you'll tell jokes like Seinfeld that are fucking garbage. You'll tell the best stories that absolutely suck, and you'll own every minute of it.

If you know what you're getting into it's great. King of the world for 30 minutes or so.
>>
>>72489379
I got friends in my ib firm that do it all the fucking time. Feel bad for people on trade desks sometimes
>>
File: Richard Pryor.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Richard Pryor.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
A DOLLAH
AN' FI'TY CENS
WORTH'A COCAINE!
>>
>>72489379
Yes. Absolutely.
>>
>>72489379
Did you just fucking use the Mary to do a line of Cocaine? Shameful you goddamn potato nigger.
>>
I'd love to find some fairly pure shit in the emerald city. it's all bullshit out here.
>>
>>72490076
Everything he said

If you've ever done comedy, you'd know joke is in the delivery, and delivery is all about sincerity, which is why Coke is so popular among stand up comics

You also have killer game with ladies on coke
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1305x1272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1305x1272
>>72489439
Usually with a small spoon.
>>
Who here make the rookie mistake of sticking a straw in the baggie and snort? In my beginner days I did that snorted half a gram. I was so fucked up
>>
>>72489379
>post this on /r9k/
>post dying
>post on /pol/
>>28222087
>>
>>72490768
I used to load half a note with coke then bomb it to the dome, called a shotgun here
>>
>>72489822
This post more or less has it right. I guess I could qualify as a cocaine addict and have had many experiences with it. Let me address this post a bit.

>Cocaine is fine.
It's really not. It feels great when you're on it, but it feels so great that you will drain your wallet staying on it. And then when you're either broke or you can't buy anymore you're headed for inevitable depression. A coke bender that lasts for atleast a few hours or any time beyond that leaves your brain completely incapable of producing serotonin for several hours after you start to come down. You are unable to feel happiness. You feel regret, shame, question what you're doing what your life, nothing is fun, you feel like you made the worst mistakes of your life. While these may be partially true because coke is bad, they feel overwhelming and are totally amplified by the fact that your body's last priority is producing happy chemicals...

Cont...

Btw I'm ok coke right now, and I've done this and researched it a million times. tomorrow might suck but tonight and tomorrow I'm in company. Getting through it together helps.
>>
>>72489822
>Oh, and DONT DO COKE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARENT DOING COKE!
Eh, this doesn't matter so much in my opinion. If you're around other people whos main goal is to have fun and feel good, then you're in good company and they'll be fine to interact with and talk to. Shouldn't be a bummer at all. Did it many times and it was incredibly gratifying.

I'd say don't do it around anyone SOBER. That is probably what this poster meant. Someone high on coke is incredibly obvious and a giant ass to anyone sober. Don't interact with sober people on coke.

>Coke is good to talk and be yourself. Let shit REALLY unwind. Speak freely. Mostly just talk nonsense and feel good. Don't take coke talk seriously. It's bullshit. Fun, but nonsense.
Yes, it has the same effect as alcohol I find in terms of inhibitions only it allows the user to express themselves a bit more eloquently. For instance, coke has gotten me laid several more times than alchol, but the combination of the two is God-tier. Coke makes you VERY socially capable as long as you're around people that are accepting of you being on coke. Again, don't speak to sober people, but people at the party will have an appreciation for your high and energetic train of thought. Also, coke makes you horny as fuck.

Sex on the RIGHT amount of cocaine is the best sex you'll ever have, however one or two too many lines leads to coke dick and it is the worst. It makes you hornier than you've ever been ever but your dick ages 80 years and doesn't know what "up" means. I've spent many nights fingering and going down on chicks because of too much coke.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.