[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will USA pay for all the destruction and subjugation they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: afghanistan-casualty.jpg (24 KB, 400x578) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan-casualty.jpg
24 KB, 400x578
When will USA pay for all the destruction and subjugation they caused to Europe and all the innocent lives they killed for oil in the Middle East? Basically, for all their mass crimes against humanity.
>>
No.
lol umad?
>>
>>72488341
No
>>
penis
>>
Why do losers always want to get paid for losing?
>>
File: 999.png (144 KB, 260x364) Image search: [Google]
999.png
144 KB, 260x364
>>72488341
yea because the average american citizen has oil reserves in their back yard.
>>
>>72488341
I didn't know they had internet in the favela Sambo.
>>
>>72488341
When the rest of the world stops being a bunch of pussies and letting the American military intimidate them into subjugation.

So never.
>>
File: buryit.jpg (3 KB, 60x61) Image search: [Google]
buryit.jpg
3 KB, 60x61
>>
>>72488341
Fuck the middle east
>>
>>72488341
Never.
>>
>>72488341
The united states is the glue that is holding together western security. theyre the reason shit tier countries like argentina and the EU countries dont need a standing army.
>>
>>72488341
The vast majority of the deaths in, say, Iraq, were caused by middle easterners.
>>
>>72488455

We don't really have to intimidate the west.
Most of it relies on our army for protection even though we keep telling them to spend more on their national defense. At this point we're a crutch for the west. Leaders bitch when we start killing people, then bitch when we stop.

You especially take it for granted. With weedman your military doesn't exist. I'm all for pulling our influence out of everywhere if it means everyone gets shocked into re-building their own strength and sovereignty.

Given the state Europe is in right now though, we'll just be back there in a few years if we do that to invade Eurabia.
>>
What is this European destruction and subjugation
>>
File: nader.jpg (18 KB, 450x289) Image search: [Google]
nader.jpg
18 KB, 450x289
>>72488341
Don't blame me I voted for Nader.
>>
>>72488341
No.

You should become a world power and see if you do things differently. Until then just pipe down and give us a call if you need help.
>>
>>72488341
>When will 3rd world subhuman filth understand
Europe committed suicide.
>US had nothing to do with their open border policy
>implying removing kebab is bad?
>>
File: (You).png (542 B, 23x24) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
542 B, 23x24
>>72488341
>>
Hey britain Falkland's war 2 electric boogaloo when the paco niggers need a ass beating again
>>
When sand niggers stop flying planes into our goddamn buildings!
>>
Europe will rise from the ashes. You see, all these mudslimes flooding into Europe are making us uneasy. Eventually we will get sick of it. That's when get a taste of blood. We become very thirsty after that. You see, that's why america wants to keep us down. Do you really think America could stand a chance against Europe? No, they couldn't. They're cucks.
>>
>>72488341
Never my white friend. Never.
>>
>>72488341
I guess after the EU stops asking us to senpai. Oh wait you didn't know that the oil companies are partially owned by European entities? Wow you're slow desu
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.