[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see this image always posted. My question is what's wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1461983971715.jpg (60 KB, 755x553) Image search: [Google]
1461983971715.jpg
60 KB, 755x553
I see this image always posted. My question is what's wrong with it?

Alpha gets all the mates; beta gets nothing; his weak genes are not allowed to continue.

Seems like natural selection at work.
>>
Yes and it's always been how things worked. This image is posted by reddit wannabe /r9k/ cucks. It's one of the best current pleb filters we have.
>>
>>72488233
fuck you normie, get off my board, reee
>>
>>72488188
In every society where polygamy is in place, it leads to violence, because a few men hog the women, leaving most young isolated and frustrated. It's not a good model for a stable society. Just look at Africa and the Middle East.

No coincidence that monogamous European societies conquered the world. It gives every man a stake.
>>
civilization only work when beta males have a stake in it through families. All the guys that don't get any will eventually chimp out and snackbar. non-monogamy encourages this resentment. also at some degree you would end up with an inbreeding bottleneck
>>
>>72488188
Except there should be no lines in the 2nd pick cause none of them are actually procreating
>>
>>72488188
What's up with the top girl? She put herself too high on a pedestal and is forever alone because of it?
>>
I'm not against it
The best live and succeeded for the betterment of humanity
The useless die off
>>
>>72488188
Raising children requires a stable relationship between parents. Most of humanity has extremely similar genetic makeup, so the key component is the environment a child is raised in.

Marriage was intended to maintain relationships between men and women and ensure children were raised well. When you take out the assurance that a man is raising his own child suddenly civilization begins to fall apart. People care less about society and more about themselves. Children are an afterthought and put on the backburner. The next generation is raised worse than the last, and so things continue to get worse.

Natural selection led humanity to monogomous lifelong relationships. It's far more complicated within our species than in the baser animals. Only unintelligent cucks would try to reduce this complexity to mirror the animal kingdom.
>>
>Friday night
seems to bring out the autism
>chad busts a nut in two girls while i just bust my nuts on dirt
>>
>>72488188
The main problem isn't necessarily the fact that a few men are getting the majority of women, it's that all of those people doing it are immoral, or degenerate as /pol/ says, and immorality is one of the main things that tears apart society.

Many women will be single moms and some will enter a relationship with a cuck in order to support their children. These type of people will raise shitty kids.
>>
>>72488188
Tfw alpha so no shits given either way.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (119 KB, 888x553) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
119 KB, 888x553
>>
>>72488188
So why don't the alphas on the women's side get more men like the alphas do?
>>
>>72488188
The problem with this is that there is laws preventing us from simply killing those we deem unworthy of breeding (read pumping and dumping) with the good stock of women.

It is not really natural selection if there are laws protecting those who aren't worth while of sharing their genes (read have no interest in becoming a father and furthering their race), if we were to kill these degenerates, we'd go to jail and be unable to raise children. You tried anon, but you ultimately failed at understanding natural selection.
>>
>natural selection
>needs government intervention
>>
>>72488736
"Lifelong" for most of even civilized history was until about 45 years old. I don't really think people are mentally suited for being with someone for 60+ years starting in their 20s.

>>72488337
>pic related
Men having multiple wives is becoming more and more common in the West. Of course, mental gymnastics are used to justify it as something else. "Polyamory" and "open love" but it basically gets reduced to the same thing - polygyny.

Without a revolution, the species will resemble those baboon species with one male and his harem of dozens of females, and the rest of the males only sneeking in a few copulations here and there.
>>
>>72488188
>alpha males are reproducing
Lol no this is a sex chart not a procreation chart
>>
>>72488188
Western civilization was built on giving the betas an incentive to bust their asses at work every day, this removes the incentive>>72488233
>>
File: niceguypoints.png (192 KB, 462x750) Image search: [Google]
niceguypoints.png
192 KB, 462x750
>>72488495
This. The United States especially is ripe for a "beta-uprising" at this point. Too bad betas are complete cucks and won't do shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.