[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would the Donald Trump presidency be beneficial for Canada?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Would the Donald Trump presidency be beneficial for Canada?

Why or why not?
>>
You can easily cross the border.
>>
Detrimental. You cunts won't like being treated like wildlings from Game of Thrones.
>>
No. Weed man hates his guts and it will distance us from our hat.

But fuck Canada tho
>>
>>72486614
Cuckstin Trudeau will go out of his way to try and ruin US-Canadian relations because of his social justice bs.
>>
>>72486614
According to the fayesbawk and the twidder you're going to experience a mass influx of negros, jews, homosexuals, and miscellaneous race-traitors, so I'd say bad for canada
>>
Good. It would be an amazing blow to PC culture which Canada is festering in the major cities.

That and the Canadian government won't see much point in signing the TPP if the American government doesn't do it.
>>
>>72486937

Weedman won't take them in, he's too busy flooding us with indians and arabs.
>>
File: Canada BTFO.png (358 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
Canada BTFO.png
358 KB, 525x349
It will harm the Canadian state and help both countries' taxpayers. Weedman will whine like a cancer patient but quiet down over time as political analysts start to realize private citizens are only getting richer over time.
>>
File: 1459914472654.jpg (120 KB, 754x811) Image search: [Google]
1459914472654.jpg
120 KB, 754x811
>TFW Trump will bully Trudeau until the girly-man's tears flow
>>
File: 1297821657258_ORIGINAL.jpg (25 KB, 347x520) Image search: [Google]
1297821657258_ORIGINAL.jpg
25 KB, 347x520
>>72486614
Our Women will be aroused . ...
>>
It's funny how you think it'll benefit but it won't. He's a failed business man, and he's going to bankrupt the country once he becomes the POTUS, just like he did with his business. No surprise, tsk tsk.
>>
>>72487697
This is exactly why no one takes us seriously anymore
>>
>>72486614
I'll be honest, it'll be disastrous for us, but not because of Trump himself. Trudeau is probably going to chimp out and make India our main trading partner or something.
>>
Well, most importantly it would make bitches like >>72487697 and Trudeau have an aneurysm.

If he's willing to set up a trade system, we'll take your faggots in exchange for our non faggots moving down there
>>
>>72487697
How does he bankrupt the country when literally all of congress will reject anything he puts forth? If Trump gets elected it will just be four years of literally nothing happening. The American public may be mentally retarded but congress at least has an agenda dislikes Trump.
>>
When America gets its act together under Trump, America is gonna need it's hat to look fresh too you understand?
>>
File: lakelouise.jpg (161 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
lakelouise.jpg
161 KB, 970x546
>>72486614

Trump will make the American economy strong again. Canada does a lot of trade with America. America having a strong economy will benefit Canada with both trade and tourism.

>inb5 who would want to visit Canada
>>
>>72488026
Businesses hate political uncertainties.

Large businesses with the wherewithal to do so will move domiciles if the U.S. political climate becomes unstable due to batshit president.
>>
>>72488012
Iv'e been asking for a faggot for freedom lover exchange program for months now. It's a great idea.
>>
>>72486614
nobody wins with a trump presidency
>>
>>72486614
I almost bought some boxes from a Canadian manufacturer today for my business. Literally on accident. Seconds before I placed the order I saw that they were Canadian then hung up the phone. Wew that was close.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.