[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will you take the Golden Pill? https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.jpg (29 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
29 KB, 426x240
When will you take the Golden Pill?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8POd7eOzljw
>>
>>72485661
Something about him, can't stand listening to him talk. I know he has good ideas.

God speed.
>>
plug your shitty videos elsewhere
>>
>>72485661
That faggot is on steroids.
>>
LatsBrah is informative and based as fuck as far as the online nationalist movement goes.

It's just too bad his brother got all the facial aesthetic genes lel
>>
>>72485661
stop shilling your vid homo
>>
>>72485661
No amount of muscle will take away that hideous face. This guy is ugly as fuck. I'd still fuck him, though. Just once...
>>
>>72485661
fuck off you stupid cuck faggot

zionist homosexual cuck
>>
>>72485661

>nationalist
>dating a foreign girl
>>
>>72485661
Looks like a JoJo side character.
>>
File: 1461283034877.jpg (49 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1461283034877.jpg
49 KB, 596x628
>>72486339
>>
>>72485661
He would be much better if he cut his hair.
>>
>>72485661
He seems to have a very optimistic outlook and attitude. The alt-right often lacks this and is full of hyper negativity and paranoia so it was nice to listen to. Normally maymay humor and trolling are pretty much all we have here to lighten the mood in this depressing political atmosphere we live in. How do you handle the pressure /pol/? Sometimes I feel so hopeless about the future.
>>
>>72485661
You're ugly as fuck dude. You need to cut your hair, it doesn't suit your head shape.
>>
This guy is an inspiration.
>>
>>72485661

Too creepy to watch. Like Ron Perlman with less hair.
>>
The alpha takes care of his pack
>>
>>72485803
Not necessarily.

General rule is you can't be both big AND lean, he isn't lean.
>>
>>72486759
>You're ugly as fuck dude. You need to cut your hair, it doesn't suit your head shape.

Please for the love of god post a pic of yourself.
>>
Truly an Aryan warrior that will save Svierge
>>
>>72485736

He's a meandering autist with shaky English fluency
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.