[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans: What is your plan if Trump loses? This board is obviously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (410 KB, 396x554) Image search: [Google]
file.png
410 KB, 396x554
Americans: What is your plan if Trump loses?

This board is obviously extremely supportive of him, it's impressive. At the same time, it seems that you feel so strong about his ideals and your own that you wouldn't just do nothing if he lost and Hillary won.

Would you riot? Would you move? What will you do if it comes to that. Hillary could be in power for the next 8 years. That's a long time!
>>
The symbol of hope isn't some perfect machine, but the last human who is willing to rise up, personally at his own risk, against oppression. However the symbol of hope is usually crushed unjustly by those in powers, through propaganda and corruption.

What happened after that is the symbol of hope lights the fire of revolution in the people, and makes way for a hero to pick up the flag and barrel through. This hero isn't human, but a machine, designed with the hope and the future of human agency in its circuits. And this hero will only exist because of the symbol of hope, which inspired us all.

Donald Trump isn't the hero in this story. He's the symbol of what we can be, and the one who throws back the curtain to display the ugly regime for what it is.
>>
>>72485472
>Hillary could be in power for the next 8 years. That's a long time!
SAD!
>>
>>72486062

I guess I did type like him.
>>
he should also have exile target nonwhite creature, you may pay the cost with any opponents black mana
>>
I'll just keep shitposting
who cares
>>
>>72485472

We won't have to do anything. Society will inevitably collapse upon the leftist delusions. I'll sit on my front porch and keep watch over my vegetable garden as this world of hedonism burns around me. The r-strategists will slowly wither and die, they'll watch as everyone they love either dies violently or slowly starves, and when the infection dies out I and those like me will start our civilization over.
>>
File: Trump Triumphant.jpg (46 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Trump Triumphant.jpg
46 KB, 375x523
>>72485472
What a horribly broken piece of shit, probably designed by a 14 year old.
>>
File: anIRRCd.jpg (1 MB, 1000x3891) Image search: [Google]
anIRRCd.jpg
1 MB, 1000x3891
the reality of the situation is that who is president means very little. American politics are designed to be as stable (or stagnant depending on your pov) as possible. If hillary is elected its basically obamas 3rd term and despite all the memes obama hasnt done much to change anything.

We would need about 4 consecutive caligulas for the average american to feel any significant difference in their life
>>
>>72488596
protection from black
white creatures you control get +1/+1
sacrifice a black creature: the stem cells regenerate trump
he should also get some kind of bonus from devotion to white
>>
File: image.jpg (948 KB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
948 KB, 4032x3024
There are select task forces ready at any time absolutely necessary, to protect and defend US and the US constitution by any and all means. We are in for a long and difficult war. But as long as it takes, we will prevail. When it comes down to it - they lose. Even if our alien gods have to deliver their sentences. The sellouts and the traitors will be the first to be killed - by their own slavemasters. The elite loathe their willing servents - useful idiots - more than they do we who fight.

ONLY ONE DAYS LEFT. ONLY ONE DAY.
>>
>>72485472
I run a small business. If Trump wins I will work my ass off and employ as many white men as I can with good pay.

If Hillary wins, I will close up shop and work part time at the grocery store and get on every benefit I can.
>>
I will get on this site and bitch relentlessly about it for 8 years.
>>
File: Treekingisgrowingstronger.png (180 KB, 359x293) Image search: [Google]
Treekingisgrowingstronger.png
180 KB, 359x293
>>72485472
I would simply wait. Just give it enough time the longer they try to suppress and sweep their mess under the rug the bigger and more extremist they will make the opposition once it comes to power either way its going to happen the only question is how big the blow back will be. If I remember correctly France progressive parties had to have a little team up to stop it, I assure you it wont continue like that forever.
>>
>>72485472
desu if bernie doesn't win, then me, my wife, and her kids are packing up our things and moving to Montreal
>>
>>72485472

Not much. Live life like I do now.

The days of glory died when the great equalizer guns came into play. No more does a man have to train and harness his abilities.

All you have to do now is pull a trigger. Hell even 4 year olds kill people with them. Pathetic! sad! a big fat waste of human potential!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.