[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me, or is /pol/ being especially retarded tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1458997873275.png (415 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458997873275.png
415 KB, 1000x1000
Is it just me, or is /pol/ being especially retarded tonight? Is there somewhere all of these awkward newfags are coming from in particular? Did one of you do something stupid like link us to normies?
>>
>>72484502
/r/chan
/b/
and the weekend
>>
>>72484502
today was the last day of school for many fags
>>
I think they're trying to slide something.
Although, /r/the_donald is probably starting to flood in here, and it's bringing reddit cancer with it.
>>
>>72484502
what's a newfag?
>>
Probably retards from r/the_donald
>>
File: lemoralface.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
lemoralface.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>72484658
>>
>>72484603
oh fuck
>>
File: FUNNYMEMEFACE.jpg (100 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
FUNNYMEMEFACE.jpg
100 KB, 640x960
THE REDDIT ARMY IS HERE?!?!?!?! :)
LOL HOW RANDOM
UHHHH TOO MUCH CP ON THIS SITE!!!
LIKE WTF EW?
HAHAHA SOOO RANDOM I KNO!!!
>>
This
>>72484679
It will only get worse once summer vacation starts.
>>
>>72484679
This. I love trump but /pol/ feels like a pick and mix of /b/ and /r9k/ now that just spouts memes, the only serious political talk people do now is in threads designated for their countrys politics like britpol and auspol
>>
>>72484603
How can school be a factor?

Kids have phones nowadays
>>
File: mfedora.jpg (14 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
mfedora.jpg
14 KB, 225x300
>This. I love trump but /pol/ feels like a pick and mix of /b/ and /r9k/ now that just spouts memes, the only serious political talk people do now is in threads designated for their countrys politics like britpol and auspol
>>
>>72484679
this

Most shitposting and duplicate threads are perpetrated by interloping redditors blowing off steam because they can't do it in their namefag liberal hellhole and deserve a summary execution.
>>
>>72484826
ME GUSTA lol Xd
>>
I've noticed it too.

Hilary Clinton just up'ed her online propaganda budget by a million dollars which why we're seeing a lot of liberal faggotry on here lately.

Also BernFags wander on every once in awhile. Not so much now because every time they do they get eaten alive.

I think it's good to have a good mix of ideas and people on here. But the liberal kike shill has intensified the last few days.
>>
>>72485491

A few weeks ago I caught a thread on /b/ from someone who confessed his firm was paid to astroturf several websites, including 4chan's /pol/.

It's pretty obvious what they're doing too. I feel fucking stupid for not screencapping the thread.
>>
File: 1461340241784.jpg (239 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461340241784.jpg
239 KB, 800x800
>>72485847

I just looked on /pol/'s main page. Over half the posts are liberal shilling. We are under siege.
>>
>>72486141

Fight back. Drop a redpill in each and every one of them. They'll give up eventually.
>>
4/pol/ is a shit. Come home, Hwite man. 8/pol/ waits you
>>
We could always counter it with Anti Hillary propaganda
>>
>>72484502

And here I was thinking that I was the only person to see that tonight's threads are fucking shit.
>>
We need to stop this. If Hillary becomes president, 4chan will turn into a second Tumblr
>>
>>72486735
8 pol is filled with Sturmcucks who say the same shit to eachother all the time, the mods there are literally Hitler
>>
>>72486735
i want 8ch/pol/ to have the speed of 4ch/pol/.
>>72486947
thats the idea, our safe space from the normalfags
>>
>Those are not mutually exclusive
>It's not simply binary
>XKCD.com retardedly irrelevant link
>Racist much?

Shoot on site
>>
>>72486916
Are you dumb? /pol/ is contrarian by nature, if Shillary becomes president /pol/ won't change much.
>>
>>72487233

Report shills. Mods have more power to act when they are acting on reports.
>>
>>72486947
Mods there don't allow degenerate shill threads and shitlosting to prosper. Good 4/pol/ sucks. Full of cucks, mestizos and libtards.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.