[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 kebabs removed in San Jose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
http://abc7news.com/news/friends-find-married-couple-dead-inside-their-san-jose-home/1309147/

'A source told ABC7 News off-camera they found a gruesome scene as their bodies were found on the hardwood floor along with a message written in ink reading: "Sorry, my first kill was clumsy."'

Fuckin lol.
>>
File: sari panic intensifies.jpg (37 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
sari panic intensifies.jpg
37 KB, 600x449
>>72484357
>"Sorry, my first kill was clumsy."'
>first
>>
>Friends said fortunately, the couple's sons, ages 17 and 21, were not at home during the murders.

Well done. Now you have two angry young men of breeding age
>>
>>72484357
>>72484566
>>72484665
The sons actually that killed them

I thought they were Indians
>>
>>72484357

>my first kill

Lord have mercy
>>
They weren't Arab or Muslim though
>>
>>72484357
>Friends said the Rabbi's left Bangladesh decades ago, and since then have cultivated a nice life in the United States.
>Golam was an engineer, and his wife was an accountant.
I'm not defending mooslims, but these are the kind of people that actually came here and assimilated (as in, they kept to their culture but didn't get all fucking needy trying to make everyone cater to them).

I guess I'm just saying there are far worse kebab worthy of removal.
>>
File: Cool.jpg (69 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
Cool.jpg
69 KB, 340x372
>>72484357
Yup, sounds about right for my home town.
>>
>>72484775
they were muslim
>>
>>72484791
Reminds me of just after 9/11 when those Sikhs were getting fucked up by angry people thinking they were muslim
>>
File: note30n-4-web.jpg (19 KB, 400x503) Image search: [Google]
note30n-4-web.jpg
19 KB, 400x503
>>72484357
According to the latest their son is the prime suspect

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/son-accused-grisly-parent-murder-wait-trial-article-1.2618325
>>
>>72484791
>>72484927
Suddenly non-whites are okay?
>>
>>72484357

FUCKING NAZI TRUMP DID IT!
>>
>>72484357
>"Sorry, my first kill was clumsy."'

They usually are.

Unless this is a redirect it's one of only a few times we get stream of consciousness shit from serial killers (or serial killers in the making as this indicates).

The ones that start blabbing are usually the ones that get caught though.

Notable exception being Ted Cruz, the Zodiac killer.
>>
>>72484975
Just look at the tolerance and peace emminating from him
>>
>>72484998
If they're able to integrate to the point of being behaviorally indistinguishable, and aren't emigrating as a mass flood, then yeah they can be alright. Sometimes.
>>
>>72484998
If they came here -legally- and could actually contribute to this society, sure. Legal immigration of brown people is minuscule, just ask a eurofag wanting to come here just how hard it is to get in.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.