[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How about instead of coming here when you're not welcome,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: mexico.gif (12 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
mexico.gif
12 KB, 500x287
How about instead of coming here when you're not welcome, why don't you work on making Mexico a better place to live?
>>
>>72482462
Why don't you actually tell them this? Why just vent on /pol/ when you could be arguing with them proving them wrong. It's not like anyone here is the same kind of person that goes to those protests.
>>
>>72482462
Wow, nice arguments.
>>
>>72483800
Nah
>>
>why dont you just end up corruption and revolt against an armed government

>why dont you just fight the cartels, its not like there are tens of thousands of brutal savages ready to decapitate you and your entire family

Good one. Maybe you should suggest more great ideas for the Mexican people.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 382x417
>>72483884
>>
>>72482462
they have no guns, what the fuck are they gonna do?
>>
File: 1461274469477.jpg (152 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
1461274469477.jpg
152 KB, 1024x670
>>72482762
I said this to a mexicunt welfare queen once. She replied that she had as much a right to be here as I did. When I said that none of my ancestors had welfare when they came here and many of them starved to death she just pouted.

These people can't be reasoned with. They are self-entitled assholes.
>>
File: PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg (261 KB, 1024x823) Image search: [Google]
PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg
261 KB, 1024x823
>>72482462
THEY.HAVE.TO.GO.BACK.

http://www.officialmaga.com/
http://www.officialmaga.com/
>>
>>72484155
>many of them starved to death
How black are you?
>>
The mexicans who know how to work the Internet are the smart ones.

They ship the dumb retarded ones to us so that their country becomes better.

You're venting to the mexijews on here
>>
>>72482462
Their country was terrible because the Mexican fertility rate was around 7 a few decades ago but it is getting pretty good now that the Mexican fertility rate is below replacement
>>
File: 1451941583717.jpg (58 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1451941583717.jpg
58 KB, 500x380
>>72484225
English/Hungarian/Irish.
>>
You owe us half continent, this is how a reconquista works out.
>>
.http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/23/investing/mexico-brazil-latin-america-economies/

This was out today. Mexico is one of the healthier economies in Latin America. Plus as the other anon said, the fertility rate has dropped. Mexican migration to the US on a large scale is basically over.
>>
>you're not welcome

Speak for yourself. I would rather have 1000 Mexicans over a single piece of redneck white trash.
>>
>>72484459
>the fertility rate has dropped.
They should welcome the return of a few million of their wayward citizens then, immigration can only help economic growth after all :^)
>>
>>72483958
>waaaaah the people we elected were corrupt
>waaaaah we let the people we elected disarm us
>waaaaah the very thing Americans warn people about concerning being disarmed happened
>waaaaah our corrupt govt. that disarmed us is working with the armed cartels that abuse us
>waaaaah this is all the gringos fault for buying those drugs... totally not our fault for being unable to prevent people we vastly outnumber from enslaving us
>waaaaah we are unable to do anything about the monster we created! America should take care of us
>waaaaah Americans don't like that we are voting for the same kinds of politicians that predictably ruined our country

There is no argument for illegal immigration. There is no argument for abandoning your home country to leech off of another, especially when you caused the problems forcing you to leave in the first place.
>>
>>72482462
We love making people like you mad.
>>
>>72484572
We love making people like you go back.
>>
File: lost territories.jpg (258 KB, 960x715) Image search: [Google]
lost territories.jpg
258 KB, 960x715
>>72484765
go back?
>>
>>72484538
them move to Mexico faggot
>>
>>72484806
>I'm so proud of le invasion of Aztlan.
Cancer.
>>
>>72484550
>I'm retarded and think things are that simple
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.