[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VIRGINIA RESIDENTS What is the political climate of the College
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1460269675925.jpg (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1460269675925.jpg
14 KB, 184x184
VIRGINIA RESIDENTS

What is the political climate of the College of W & M and how does that school stand against UVA when it comes to career opportunities?
>>
every college is cucked

UVA is better
>>
File: 1433101062264s.jpg (8 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1433101062264s.jpg
8 KB, 250x221
>>72482141
Where at in VA would that be?
>>
Nigga I talked to you last time. Go to UVA like me. William and Mary is much more liberal, similar climate to an Ivy and the students tend to kill themselves.
>>
File: image.gif (279 KB, 478x482) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
279 KB, 478x482
>>72484700
This is fairly accurate. However, a lot of UVA kids have their heads up their asses.
W&M was too liberal artsy for me, but it's still a top quality school. UVA is just all around good. Then again, I go to FSU lel
>>
I'm at UVA, they don't freak out over every little thing
>>
UVA is still considered top tier around here. VT is full of liberal bullshit but UVA seems to be home of the brains in the area.

W & M is irrelevant.
>>
>>72484939
It's true there are some pricks at UVA, but really there are a decent number of every type of person.
>>
>>72482141
Go to UVAW. 1Its in SWVA. Conservative as fuck. Low nig population.
Your deploms will still sau university of Virginia.
>>
>>72485315
Is it friendly to undecideds like me?

And how is your guys' theater club? Cool ampitheater.
>>
>>72485721
Yeah top VA students are usually choosing between UVA and W&M so no problem to be undecided. Don't know much about theater club, except I saw the First Year Players which is a theater club for freshman that put on a production every semester, and it looked like fun.
>>
>>72485490
Bubba he ain't gonna live in Buttlick County middle of nowhere!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.