[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is shillary fucking real with this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ishillary.jpg (68 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
ishillary.jpg
68 KB, 540x960
is shillary fucking real with this shit?
>>
and people will eat it up

remember, her fans are the ones who watch Saturday Night Live unironically
>>
>>72481499
Does the card allow me to divert accusations regarding Wall St. or Afghanistan or is that the Platinum version?
>>
>>72481499

You know, I'm beginning to think Hillary is trying to throw the election for Trump.

What if that's the plan all along? Look how every opponent that Trump goes up against does weird, dopey things against him. First it was Jeb, now it's Cruz, now it looks like Hillary is warming up. What the fuck is wrong with these idiots. They should just keep their mouths shut instead of posting those cringy shit. They look like high school kids trying to get class president with shitty graphic handmade posters.

Love him or hate him, Trump is the only one with good bantz and insults. He's named these fuckers and ruined their image. Little Rubio, Lyin' Ted, Crooked Hillary, and the best they can do is some hack talk show hosts unfunny "Drumpf". It's pathetic.

I thought Hillary was smarter than this? With her bad reputation and now this retarded, petty hit pieces, who would want to vote for her?
>>
Ever notice how she has no real talking points of her own, just playful spins on Trump's comments?
>>
>>72481499
>starting to poke the lion
Have fun you stroke addled bitch.
>>
>>72482134
>being a women
>having any original thoughts
pick one
>>
>>72482134
Ever notice how Trump has no real talking points of his own, just playful spins on everyone elses jokes?
>>
File: TrumpAxe.png (280 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
TrumpAxe.png
280 KB, 600x395
Prediction: Hillary will literally cry on stage at a debate with Trump after he stumps the shit out of her, she will then try to spin her tears as him being a meany bo beany and not her being a week, feeble, unelectable fat sow
>>
I will do anything in my power to get my wife's daughter her women's card.
>>
>>72482008
her base eats it up. they don't care.

she has the middle aged soccer mom, boomer women wanting to see a female president before they die, balding cuck, and joe schmo salaryman vote locked up. these people only pay attention casually and like hillary for superficial reasons and "bill was so cool the 90s were awesome!!".

if you bring up something like benghazi or emails they won't understand what you're talking about

it's the bernie voters that'll be turned off by this
>>
>>72483527
I've been thinking about that as well. We may actually, literally get to see shitlary cry onstage.
>>
>>72483652
The Bernie voters are already turned off by her. That's why Bernieorbust is a thing.
>>
File: 1461872654802.png (244 KB, 888x888) Image search: [Google]
1461872654802.png
244 KB, 888x888
>>72483706
Trump will stump her
The crowd will go insane
then the tears will flow
It's going to happen, mark my words
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.