[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /pol/, are you ready to take the ultimate redpill? Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1403568392612.png (71 KB, 223x190) Image search: [Google]
1403568392612.png
71 KB, 223x190
Well, /pol/, are you ready to take the ultimate redpill? Or will you remain a helpless hopeless frankenstein slave, a terrorized member of the master race bound in servitude to the one-world communism of the gangster computer god?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
>>
>>72481101
lol what the fuck
>>
>>72481101
1:22 subtle
>>
Common antagonists in Dec's life included Jewish Nazis, Communist-Catholic warrior monks with poison-coated swords and night vision goggles, and CIA-affiliated Ethiopian gangster perverts who had apparently covertly taken over Nassau County, NY for the purposes of anally abusing the populace while they slept.
>>
Jew mulattos are sliding this thread.
>>
That was something
>>
File: jeffyg.jpg (53 KB, 470x630) Image search: [Google]
jeffyg.jpg
53 KB, 470x630
Yes.
>>
>>72481101
Frankenstein new world order radio waves in the cavity of the city. Mind manipulating computer god from the dark side of the moon.

Am I getting the hang of this?
>>
File: thecuckpill.jpg (346 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
thecuckpill.jpg
346 KB, 1366x768
>>72481101
Now I want to play Bioshock but THEN THE COMPUTER GOD WILL WIN. WAT DO?!
>>
File: teratoma.jpg (32 KB, 322x350) Image search: [Google]
teratoma.jpg
32 KB, 322x350
>>72481101
What is this burning sensation I feel in the back of my skull?
>>
>>72485913
The Frankenstein controls are resisting the truth.
>>
>>72481101
this shit is basic, I'm surprised you guys don't know this
>>
>>72481101
WHAT!? I AM A FRANKENSTEIN COMPUTER GOD ROBOT?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.