[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I'm visiting my friend at a private university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1461785571349.png (451 KB, 450x534) Image search: [Google]
1461785571349.png
451 KB, 450x534
Hey /pol/ I'm visiting my friend at a private university with his private privileged Bernie friends. How do I further Trump's agenda and make a convincing argument?
>>
>>72481041
Try and turn them away from Burnie
Ask them why they'd trust a white person to help black people
Use liberal shit against them
>>
>>72481041
I hate dyed hair it's so degenerate
>>
Anti-establishment candidates

If Bernie sides with Hillary, he's a hypocrite.
>>
>>72481195
But it makes sense. There's no way in hell Bernie would switch sides to Trump
>>
>>72481041
Don't waste your time. Politics is for betas.
>>
>>72481151
well there isn't really a problem with colored hair unless the person is acting like a degenerate
>>
Bernie isn't for anyone, poor, rich, middle class. He wants to take wealthy money and remove the ability to grow financially for everyone. Make us all rely on government.
>>
>>72481041
Bitch about the super delegates and how he's being cheated out of the nomination. Just continuously talk about how party politics are totally corrupt and how we desperately need an outsider to fix our government which can't get a damn thing done.

Don't even mention Trump. All you need to do is reinforce the idea that Bernie is getting cheated and that the government is worthless as it is right now. If you get through the results will either be them not voting for Hillary or gradually rethinking a Trump presidency.
>>
>>72481123
this. don't mention trump you'll be outed as a schill. just badmouth the bernie
>>
File: PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg (261 KB, 1024x823) Image search: [Google]
PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg
261 KB, 1024x823
>>72481041
LOW KEY SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING BRAH
MAKE EM GREAT AGAIN

http://www.officialmaga.com/
>>
>>72481355

Colored hair MEANS they ARE a degenerate.
>>
>>72481627
Noted
>>
Humble bump. I want to hear more of your guys' thoughts
>>
dont even let them know u like trump

if anything you should say u feel bad for bernie getting jewed out the nom by super delegates despite having more support and convince them to vote 3rd party to split the dem vote

trust me ive been playing this card for a while now and fucking so many bernie chick along the way to cuck the numales, they dont even realize
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.