[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /pol/acks, how come you like this country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Tell me /pol/acks, how come you like this country?
>>
>>72479700
It's a corrupt shithole but at least it's honest about where it stands.
>>
>>72479700
They kill gays and want to destroy the Gayropean Union
>>
I don't

fuck that noise.
>>
>>72479700
they are anti communist, anti PC, anti homogay, and pro conservatism just like any other Slav country
>>
>>72479700
It, like supporting Christianity and so forth, are reactionary movements to what is seen as a global system of control, devoid of culture and spirit.
>>
File: putin-on-a-horse-500x375.jpg (73 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
putin-on-a-horse-500x375.jpg
73 KB, 500x375
>>72479700

STRONK!!!!
>>
>>72479700
Nah fuck FSB shills and slavniggers. When Finland joins NATO we finally get to kill Russians because Ukraine 2.0
>>
>>72480579
>they kill gays
moscow and st. petersburg are gayer than paris
>>
>>72479700
because putin knows right and wrong, strength and weakness.
>>
Because Putin and Russia is the only one with the legitimate voice to call out our governments on their shinanigens.

We find an ally in him and Russia because of that.

Funny enough, a contingency plan of the Russians in the event of an American Civil war is to attempt to help fund right wing American Nationalist militias which would form in the South West. (Az, New Mex, Texas)
>>
>>72479700
women, vodka, programmer's day, sputinik, that bitch, and putin who apparently loves everyboy else but the russian talinkg bad about him. THAT'S leadership dude.
>>
>>72480734
>Russia.
>Anti-Communist.
>Anti-PC.
>Like any other Slav country.

>Talk about high ranking officer corruption network spanning across whole country
>Get shot

Threaten to leak info about false flags in Ryazan
>Get poisoned with Polonium

>Worship Stalin in May 9th parade for "victory" against "de ebil Nozzis".
>>
>>72481213
Dream on, burger.
You'll be purged once you do your job.
>>
>>72480921
You guys were so based during the Winter war. Love watching Russia getting rekt, even though the faggots eventually won by throwing tons of men and materials at you guys.
>>
>>72481495
>Implying Russia is still a commie shill
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.