[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 17
File: barrelroll.jpg (32 KB, 458x344) Image search: [Google]
barrelroll.jpg
32 KB, 458x344
Will this bullshit happen if Trump gets elected? Why is the US being cucked so hard by based Russia?
>>
It's gonna be hilarious when one of these Russian craft has an 'accident', like in Turkey
>>
Where did this happen?

If it's over by Russia, it's nothing new.
>>
>>72479173

>fighter jocks being fighter jocks
>USAF getting cucked

pick one
>>
File: 1453318584210.png (243 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1453318584210.png
243 KB, 490x490
>>72479258
>shooting down a russian aircraft in international airspace
>implying this wont cause a huge blowback for the us
>>
File: article-iran6-0113.jpg (35 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
article-iran6-0113.jpg
35 KB, 635x423
>>72479289

It was over the Baltic Sea.

>>72479304

Not just the USAF. The Canadian military is grossly underfunded and underequipped and generally useless, but the US is being publicly humiliated.
>>
They know that after the biggest white population on earth (both size and numbers) elected a big black bull to rule over them not once and twice, the American people have a thing for it, and respect people cucking them.

Cucking their airspace is just a way to show their affection, in very much the same way Obama cucked their wallets from the white whorehouse, and gigantic corporations cuck the minds and bodies by filling it with reality TV and corn syrup.

You can't stop the people of the United States from staying un-cucked. Cuckolding is as American as apple-pie and genocides of natives.
>>
This is about as impressive as NK trying to flex its military. It's the only thing they have left.
>>
>>72479173
>military spokeswoman
>>
>>72479436
>It was over the Baltic Sea.
Both sides do those sorts of "tricks" over here. Only it's aggressive when the Russians do it and "showing it to Ivan" when the Americans do it.

I'm not Russian-minded in any way, all I'm saying is that neither side is "innocent" in their encroachements into each other's airspace.
At least we're not shooting each other down over here since we're not insecure cockroaches.
>>
>>72479436

>Not just the USAF. The Canadian military is grossly underfunded and underequipped and generally useless

Not to mention. The weed man at the helm

"lol, we pulling are planes out, cause if you kill your enemies they win, hey it's 4:20, smoke em if ya got em"
>>
>Someone buzzes Trump in Airforce 1
>Trumps guard playfully shoots a few warning shots across them
>They respond with a friendly missile lock
>Offer a hearty laugh and firm handshake with a counter rocket
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
File: Delta on a Bear Hunt.jpg (70 KB, 882x576) Image search: [Google]
Delta on a Bear Hunt.jpg
70 KB, 882x576
>>72479304
>fighter jocks being fighter jocks
THIS
let me know when the Russian Su-27's shoot a USAF airplane out of the sky OP, until then i think you are reaching for cucks that dont exist
>>
>>72479173
LMFAO holy shit I just realized usa is cucked so hard
>>
Events like these don't count as "escalations" until the US military reports them to the media. Otherwise they're just standard tests of the opponents repose time. Clearly the US is trying to ramp up tensions with Russia and that's why this is significant.
>>
>pilots dicking around
>probably waved to eachother and gave a thumbs up
>US pilot is drinking with buddies and tells the story to them
>Some Woman in the press overhears
>HOLY SHIT RUSSIAN AGRESSION
>>
>>72479173
I don't like us fucking around over there. It's does nothing for us but waste money and raise tensions with a country that isn't threatening us.
>>
>>72479173
They were just showing the Americans neat air tricks, no harm done
>>
File: Donaldcook.png (410 KB, 585x852) Image search: [Google]
Donaldcook.png
410 KB, 585x852
>>72479173

>Cucked
>Fly near unarmed recon plane
>Russia now going hard with the propaganda

inb4 they claim they used magical EMP weapons to disable the recon plane (SECRETLY AN F-22 COMRADE) forcing it to flee and its entire crew to resign.
>>
>>72479173
Russia is stepping up its trolling of US military and Obama to make Obongo look like a fool. Also when Trump wins , which is what Putin wants, Trump will repay Putin for his fine trolling. From one troller to another, Trump and Putin will have a good laugh at THE EPIC trolling of President Butt Naked.
>>
>>72479173
>Russia cucking America all over.
>RIDF "I-i-it's just a friendly prank by Russians. Pilots actually liked it, it's Top Gun. Putin is our friend and Russia is ally bombing CIA paid ISIS".

When the fuck you wake up from this RT blue-pill that everything is CIA ZOG Kike conspiracy?
>>
This will all come to an end once Trump is President. Trump would shoot a plane down out of sheer pride, and the world knows it.
>>
File: 1461721306708.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1461721306708.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>Fly a plane near the border of another country
>Get intercepted and followed

we do this shit all the time when some rickety piece of shit Bear bomber comes lumbering over the bering strait

who cares
>>
Pilots like to buzz each other.
>>
So some guy in a fighter was showing off, who gives a shit? "An aggressive maneuver", seriously?

The only response this merits is the other pilot rolling his eyes.
>>
File: Tu95intercept.jpg (327 KB, 710x3090) Image search: [Google]
Tu95intercept.jpg
327 KB, 710x3090
>>72480433

Yeah not like we've been doing this to Russia for 70 years

But that doesn't count apparently.
>>
File: 20160430_031917.png (1 MB, 1439x1806) Image search: [Google]
20160430_031917.png
1 MB, 1439x1806
>>72479517
Isn't it a little late to be out of your cuckshed, faggot ?
>>
>>72479173
No idea how these things work but how would the two pilots communicate with each other if they wanted? Is there some universal channel or something or do you have to find it? And even then would there be a language barrier?
>>
Is it really that hard to believe they're dicking around? Not matter how exciting it sounds to a civilian, just flying around ought to get boring after a few years. Russia isn't going to fuck with America, and neither will the US with Russia.
>>
>>72479173
Well if Hildabeast wins, I'm sure our trannies and illegals are up for the challenge. They may not win head-to-head vs. Ivan, but they'll look fabulous trying.
>>
nah my nigga

russia is not based.

in any way.
>>
>>72480778
fuck off nigger
>>
Why are the USA and Russia so tsundere towards each other?

I hope when Trump takes the presidency, he and Putin can hug it out and then conquer the EU and China together.
>>
File: 1433257811256.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1433257811256.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>72480626
mister bear just keeps on flying through the ages
neat
>>
File: Putin-Bush.jpg (123 KB, 625x470) Image search: [Google]
Putin-Bush.jpg
123 KB, 625x470
>be american fighter pilot
>be flying high tech military jet on training exercise
>listening to my ipod
>suddenly cabin goes dark
>russian jet outta fuckin nowhere
>"it aint me" starts playing
>doing sick tricks over me
>front row seats to an airshow, sick
>give him the thumbs up
>he raises his bottle of vodka to me
>mfw
>>
>>72479173
nuke those fucks to oblivion.
>>
>>72480934
We elected a globalist nigger.

Once Trump is in office we'll be bros again.
>>
Settle down, kids. Humanity world never have survived the Cold War were you lot of drama queens around.
>>
>>72481318
*would
>>
File: US_USSR.jpg (214 KB, 960x704) Image search: [Google]
US_USSR.jpg
214 KB, 960x704
>>72480114
>thinking the cold war ever ended
>>
>>72481280

Oh yeah. I try not to think about the Obangatan.
>>
>>72479173
it's just banter mate
Jet pilots haven't had their testosterone removed yet so this is just how they communicate sometimes.
>>
Major motions of history these days do not depend on any just one man, no matter who.

Something has been changing in the relationship between Russia and the US and the West. Reaching for the old 'reset' button has been shown not effective to stop the tectonic-like political motion and no one candidate for US President would make or break it entirely.
>>
>>72479173
>military spokeswoman
>>
>>72479173
It's because we have a traitor in th White House.
>>
>>72480114
What they don't tell is that the Russian knew his ass was radar locked well before trying to be playful.

Wish our pilot would have played as well in return.
>>
File: son.jpg (20 KB, 480x344) Image search: [Google]
son.jpg
20 KB, 480x344
>>72479173
because our president is the result of a cuckold fantasy.
>>
>>72480626
You always see Russians intercepting B52s never seen intercepting a B1 or B2
>>
File: 135504312172.png (195 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
135504312172.png
195 KB, 500x375
>>72480341

>CIA ZOG Kike conspiracy

My Uncle works for the CIA and has done so since 1991-92, you'd be amazed at how staunch pro-Israel he is and believes Russia is the greatest threat. Which is sad since he looks like Stone Cold with a beer belly (57) and is built like a bear. Oh and he's Germany/Swedish.

That said while he doesn't say much (for obvious reasons) he said basically "It doesn't matter, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are our allies enough said"

Hating on Russia is dumb as fuck. One of the last European countries that has any source of nationalist pride and honestly it's our best bet for Europe to get back to having that pride.

Seriously, what do you think is our best chance for Europe? Watch Europe burn with no actual idea on how to save it other then bitching on an imageboard endlessly?

Vlad is the best bet at the moment. Without Russia, Europe would get cucked more and more and more. Also I want to see the fucking Progressives go absolutely TRIGGERED when the Russians blitzkrieg across Europe.

Let's see if they can go out and burn a Russian flag or riot when Vlad The Liberator is on patrol.
>>
>>72479173
They're intentionally doing it to cuck Obongo and to make us look weak. Putin is helping to get Trump elected to improve US-Russia relations.
>>
>>72479173
Russia has for decades now, been playing a game of international "nah nah nah I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you"
And they always will, its their style
>>
>>72481834

i kek'd at this image.
>>
>>72481866

B52's have been around for over 60 years anon and the US Airforce has had over 700+ of them made.

B2's have been around for less then 20 years and only 12 exist.
>>
>>72479173
Simple answer? We have a weak nigger president who is more interested in diverting tax dollars to dem programs fo de bruddas than defending the country. We don't even have a functional space program anymore.
>>
>>72482380
Seriously, I think the only reason the Russians HAVEN'T invaded is because they understand how well armed the general population is in spite of King Nigger and the Libtard Cucks.
>>
>>72482208
there are 22 B2s dumbass, russians rarely ever spot them on radar thus they rarely intercept them
>>
>>72479420
>implying Russia would do jack shit if we shot down one of their planes when they pull this shit again

Obama is a fucking pussy. He needs to issue a strongly worded statement that we will no longer tolerate these provocative actions and the next time this happens we will shoot down the plane without a moment's hesitation. Then follow through on the threat and watch Putin get cucked.
>>
>>72482461

>There are 20 B-2s because 21 were made and 1 crashed. They're almost never used except for "special occasions" so the Russians couldn't intercept them even if they could track them.

Fixed it.
>>
Americans: "Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision."

Canadians: "Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision."

Americans: "This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course."

Canadians: "No, I say again, you divert YOUR course."

Americans: "THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. THAT'S ONE-FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP."

Canadians: "This is a lighthouse. Your call."
>>
>>72482865
They flew missions over afghanistan and iraq all the time, trust me they fly right up on Russian airspace all the time. I used to watch them take off from lakenheath all the time.
>>
>Under a Trump administration he would simply take the banter farther
My dick is ready.
>>
>>72479517
>big black bull

he's more of a north african arabic moorish type to be honest
>>
>>72479173
Trump actually wants to restore relations with Russia.

Shocking, I know.
>>
This shit happened all the time in the cold war, us and Russia have a long tradition of bants. It's nothing
>>
>>
what's with all you fucking idiots falling for the jewish mindtricks of 'russians are ebil'?

russians are our ally, not mudshits.
>>
File: beautifuk.png (60 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
beautifuk.png
60 KB, 480x360
>>
>>72483299
And yet people say HE'S gonna start World War III
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.