[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you California!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: mex.png (60 KB, 800x457) Image search: [Google]
mex.png
60 KB, 800x457
Millions of voters in the northern and mid-west states thought illegal immigration was a made up problem. Many voters even felt sympathy for the illegals.

They pictured them as friendly people waving little US flags saying things like "I love America. I came here for a better life for my family."

Within 24 hours they were treated to two riots by these illegal aliens. Suppressing free speech, assaulting civilians and law enforcement, destroying public and private property, carrying signs that say "Get out of my state!", all the while surrounded by hundreds of MEXICAN flags.

You have shown millions of voters that you have no desire to assimilate, your want to turn their country into an extension of their former country with more free stuff.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.
>>
>>72478631
Ok.
>>
it's going to take more than that to change the narrative
>>
Punk ass white boys! You aint going to do shit. You can't even handle the blacks. We asians are going to be the ones on top.
>>
File: 1433955781716.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1433955781716.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>72480531
>>
File: ChO4dtdVEAAPhhl.jpg (118 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ChO4dtdVEAAPhhl.jpg
118 KB, 1024x768
Cucks are going to cuck. These are fully committed to the poison of "equality" and are willing to die for it. If we had any sense of survival we'd facilitate that for them.
>>
>>72482553
Fucking lazy faggots coudn't get another marker to make the letters on the sign even, fuck them make them build that fucking wall.
>>
As a real life white person in california, I can honestly say I told you so.

I wish somebody would send in the fucking national guard to relocate us white people to a safe place, then nuke the fuck out of the west coast.
>>
>>72482553
When was Mexico ever great?
>>
Mexicans are a cancer for this country.
>>
>>72482976

when the Spainards destroyed the place and raped their subhuman women.
>>
>>72482769
I wonder if we're going to see Detroit 2: Escape from California, starring the entire white population of the state.
>>
File: porfiriato.jpg (93 KB, 871x592) Image search: [Google]
porfiriato.jpg
93 KB, 871x592
>>72482976

The early 1900s.
>>
>>72478631
sauce?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.