[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that Anarchism is a right wing ideology?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: download_bf_3.jpg (109 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
download_bf_3.jpg
109 KB, 1024x768
When did you realize that Anarchism is a right wing ideology?
>>
File: 1448597624317.jpg (70 KB, 600x516) Image search: [Google]
1448597624317.jpg
70 KB, 600x516
>>72478265
>>
>>72478645

prove me wrong
>>
>>72478265
When did you ever think it wasn't?
>>
>____-wing literally refers to one of the two sides of the revolutionary french legislature
>conceptually borrowed by every state since then with a two-party system
>is the state
>anarchy
go back to nigeria, you're embarrassing your benefactors.
>>
>>72478265
It's not left or right you stupid fuck.

LIBERAL<------------>CONSERVATIVE

AUTHORITARIAN
^
I
I
I
I
v
ANARCHY
>>
>>72478684

i recently got into a debate with an anarcho "communist" and i linked him some political spectrum pics .. anarchism was on ther ight and he was confused and said its an ultra left wing meme

>>72478762

thats your bastardized US version of it retard

the term "liberal" lost all meaning in the US cause hte left took over liberalism and ruined it
>>
>>72478265
Id put it off the chart to the left (ideologically). In reality though a stateless society would revert to tribalism and be more nature based (radical right).
>>
>>72478265
You've obviously never read the works of Bakunin, Proudhon, or Kropotkin. Get back with us when you have read at least one book from each author.
>>
File: 1938575600296.jpg (114 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1938575600296.jpg
114 KB, 400x400
>>72478265
anarchy isn't left or right

anarcho-capitalism is right

anarcho-communism is left
>>
>>72478995

>In reality though a stateless society would revert to tribalism and be more nature based (radical right)

exactly .. what ive noticed is that the premise of the left is just different

>hurr durr people will work together we dont need no capitalism
>human needs
>>72479057

>he doesnt know NatSocs used Proudhons Ideas

wew lad
>>
>>72478872
Hear hear. Yanks dont know their lefts from their rights. They think their standards are global yet in the grand scheme they are not.
>>
>>72479121
You are referring to an ideaology that doesnt fall inside the right-left dichotomy as right. Wew lad.
>>
>>72479121
The left are in denial of human nature. Google "science wars". Their claim to a scientific pedigree is gone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.