[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is going on, americans? I thought MURIKA STRONK? Why do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: keked_again.jpg (73 KB, 1128x295) Image search: [Google]
keked_again.jpg
73 KB, 1128x295
Wtf is going on, americans? I thought MURIKA STRONK? Why do you allow these 3rd world countries to openly cuck you?
>>
They are getting their digs in while they still can.

Trump will end this.
>>
up
>>
Fucking hell that's embarrassing
>>
>China
>Third world country
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>It's a "feigned outrage over nothing" episode again.
>>
>>72477028
Obongo is the leader. He won't do shit.
>>
File: 1459873964684.gif (355 KB, 300x291) Image search: [Google]
1459873964684.gif
355 KB, 300x291
>the decline of the american superpower

eternal anglo habits never die
>>
>>72479131
China is a schrodinger's third world country: it becomes 3rd world when it fits the narrative and raises to 1st world in cases like this.
>>
>>72477028
Obongo replaced military leaders with spineless Cucks, to reflect himself. So now we have cowards running our military.
>>
File: 1461897437297.jpg (28 KB, 605x247) Image search: [Google]
1461897437297.jpg
28 KB, 605x247
>>72477028
>>
File: general trump profile.jpg (91 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
general trump profile.jpg
91 KB, 399x482
>>72477028

They know they are on borrowed time.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
Everyone using the words "third world" needs to stop right now. First off, it was a political label, not an economic one. Second, it us outdated cold war terminology. STOP USING IT YOU UNEDUCATED FUCKS.
>>
>>72477028
Both justified.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (128 KB, 488x557) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
128 KB, 488x557
well it all started with Bush writing poetry about how much he admires Putin while Putin was raping US-friendly Georgia

then of course, Obama comes in and punishes the shit out of Putin, and Putin is mad and his economy goes to shit

China is just mad that Obama is taunting them in the South China Sea and the navy and recon planes are doing whatever despite Chinese warnings.

recon planes are just spying on all of Russia so of course the frustrated Russkies have to let us know that they are truly equals by overcompensating with stunts. i just hope one day they fuck up and end up like one of those Russian car crash videos, then all russian planes would start to get lit up on radar afterwards
>>
>>72477028

Because of liberals. If I could kill them all I would.
>>
>>72477028
>Wtf is going on, americans? I thought MURIKA STRONK? Why do you allow these 3rd world countries to openly cuck you?

Our President is a pussy and hates white people more than the rivals of our nation
>>
>>72479422
t. ching chang chong
>>
Russia literally using memes. America is a joke thanks to Obama.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.