[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8f gDrvgfFM this has to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 18
File: nig.png (207 KB, 784x458) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
207 KB, 784x458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8fgDrvgfFM

this has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Black people are so fucking stupid and racist.
>>
>>72476727
Sum them up, I'm not watching that
>>
>>72476776
Yeah. Not giving views.
>>
And into the trash it goes
>>
>>72476776
"why do white people get mad at us when we act like niggers"
>>
>>72476776
1. "Be honest, you hate black people, don't you?"
2. "White people, do you know what gentrification is doing to black neighborhoods?"
3. "why is being a former drug dealer a bad thing, but being a former slave owner... totally an ok thing in white america?"
i physically can't not continue after all this fucking nigger logic.
>>
>>72476727
>you hate black people dont you?

I hate niggers, thats for sure. Black people in general, meh.

>do you know what gentrification is doing to black neighborhoods?

"Black neighborhood" is a racist term.

>why is being a former drug dealer bad but a former slave dealer totally okay?

Probably because there are no former slave owners living in america while there are a disproportinate amount of former black drug dealers.

>do you honesetly think the structure of america is not based on racism?

No.

>do you really think you discovered america? do you really think its yours?

It wasnt discovered by Americans if thats what you are asking. Its wasnt settled when it was discovered either. Also we arent a nation of immigrants we are a nation of citizens so as a citizen America is my country.

>When im upset im an angry black man, when your upset your just upset. Arent you an angry white man.

I guess when im upset its not always about race and I leave race out of it. Why do you feel the need to add the fact you are black to your being upset?

>Why isnt racism illegal?

Ummm... discriminatory hiring practices are certianly illegal. "Racism" isnt illegal because it would contribute to an even higher number of blacks in jail since blacks are the most racist race.

>Why is gaining the black vote so important but mass incarceration of black people isnt.

Because liberals need all the help they can get. And mass incarceration of black people isnt. When I hear crime rates are falling I am legitimately scared that that means that blacks wont be mass incarcerated as much.

>Why are all of you afraid of black people?

Im not. Black people are afraid of me.

>What are you going to do about systematic racism?

BRING IT BACK!

>Why must you own ALL the media outlets?

Im confused... are jews white?

1/2
>>
>>72476727
every comment that calls them out for generalizing is just responded with a "shutup" lol
>>
>you hate black people dont you?

Who doesn't hate niggers?

Getting rid of crime and typical nigger behavior to raise property values.

Because one was ended almost 200 years ago meanwhile your nigger ass is slinging heroin on the corner.

>do you honesetly think the structure of america is not based on racism?

It's built on capitalism which is foreign concept to niggers since it's based on work.

>do you really think you discovered america? do you really think its yours?

Yup, whites did it.

>When im upset im an angry black man, when your upset your just upset. Arent you an angry white man.

You're pretty obsessed with this nigger bullshit.

>Why isnt racism illegal?

Because this country was founded on freedom of speech which says I can call nigger bullshit out. Unfortunately cultural marxism is eroding that but your nigger faggot ass can bounce to Europe if you want.

>Why is gaining the black vote so important but mass incarceration of black people isnt.

I couldn't give a fuck less about either.

>Why are all of you afraid of black people?

Look at crime statistics and the nightly news.

Judge all niggers to be guilty immediately.

You're confusing me with the juice.
>>
>Why isn't racism illegal?

I'm black and I kekked hard here
>>
>>72476727
Question #1: why do.................INTERUPTED
White people do not answer to niggers.
/thread
>>
>>72476727
>>72477887
>Why does every race qualify for reperations except black people?

Ummmmm... wat? In order for reperations to be valid the blacks would have to have a worse quality of life now than when they started off. Niggers in America have it great compared to niggers in Africa.

>You prevented blacks from learning to read and write, but why did you let them keep a bible?

I didnt prevent anyone from anything. Maybe the fact that niggers had bibles indicated they could learn to read and write and you are spinning a false narrative.

>Historically you dont like blacks, but why have you always accepted black peoples money?

This is false considering there were no blacks allowed signs on buisnesses during the good old days. Also money is money, jews dont care whose it is so long as it becomes theirs. Besides moneys value is based on its color, not yours.

>What does colonization mean to you?

Expansion of territory? A pretty irrelevant thing to bring up considering our only colonies are military outposts in turban territory.

>You do know crack and cocaine are both drugs right? Why should one carry a harsher sentence than the other?

Obviously due to cracks impact on the black community it would make sense to highten the sentence to make it less desirable to sell. And they are not "the same" drug. Crack is the freebase form.

>When are you going to arrest gov. sneider?

I am not a cop. Why dont you yourself make a citizens arrest if its such a big issue to you?

>When we talk about slavery, why are you uncomfortable?

I am not. I make others uncomfortable pointing out that it was africans who sold africans, it was jews who made the majority of the slave trade and in this day and age there is more slavery in africa than ever was in the 16-1800's. Not to mention the fact that slaves who came to america suffered for their childrens ability to grow up in the most prosperous and free country on earth.

2/2
>>
>black neighborhoods

Don't they mean white neighborhoods that blacks infested and turned to shit?
>>
>>72476727
>>72477887
>>72478519
>Why do you want to adopt black culture but no the true lifestyle of black americans?

I like having a job. Being unemplyed is a shitty lifestyle. Also I enjoy european culture wayyy more than black culture. Unless you mean weed. I quite enjoy weed.

>Why do you wear shorts in the winter time?

Nice racial stereotype shitlord. I live in the midwest. If I worse shorts in the winter I would freeze to death.

3/2 (didnt realize how many words I would end up typing.)
>>
>>72476727

So from these questions are niggers arguing that heroin and crack should be legal? What the fuck are niggers talking about? Are they really this dumb?

Three of their biggest complaints is they're not allowed to shoot and sell heroin???

Fuck it legalize it and wall off their communities. Let the jungle bunnies all kill themselves.
>>
File: Ben_Garrison.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Ben_Garrison.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>72477887
>>72478519
Ben? is that you?
>>
File: big fat titties.jpg (128 KB, 488x784) Image search: [Google]
big fat titties.jpg
128 KB, 488x784
>>72478676
A more libertarian society would be so fucking devastating for the black community. I'd love to see it. Legalize the drugs and reduce the police presence like they want. Don't forget to install more abortion clinics

At the very least I'd like to see the end of Affirmative Action.
>>
File: 3390---base_image_4.1424268134.jpg (178 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
3390---base_image_4.1424268134.jpg
178 KB, 800x600
I come to /pol/ because a lot of what the people say here is right.

Being white? It means being European. It means coming from the most brutal and powerful people to ever exist. Our history is legend that they're trying to make us forget or choose to demean.

We are the dominant portion of the species. When we're gone it will be like Egypt when the idiots took over. Nobody will know how to build a society like we did, but they'll claim it was them.
>>
>>72479271
>Literal Gibsmedat
>Literal "rape"
>>
File: hum.png (398 KB, 854x645) Image search: [Google]
hum.png
398 KB, 854x645
>that third question

So unless the freezing thing they did with walt disney worked. there isnt any "ex slave owners" alive today

how the fuck is the same thing?
>>
>>72476727
Again, I have to ask, WHY does anyone, give 2 fucks about what niggers think?!
>>
File: 1455649596625.jpg (575 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
1455649596625.jpg
575 KB, 1698x1131
>>72476727
>buzzfeed
>>
>>72479856
nig "logic" man. I can't stand it
>>
>>72477299
>why is being a former drug dealer a bad thing, but being a former slave owner... totally an ok thing in white america?

these people are legit fucking retarded.
they want us to treat them like individuals while also acting like an entire race is guilty for something 2% of the population did many years ago
I fucking hate niggers more and more everyday
>>
File: 1371378992178.jpg (11 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1371378992178.jpg
11 KB, 247x247
>Why is being a former drug dealer a bad thing, but being a former slave owner totally okay in white America?

What is wrong with these people
>>
former drug dealers didnu nuffin... they was good boys, they were turnin they lives around n shiet

>implying you can even consider being a drug dealer without some serious moral deficiency
>>
>Blacks care so little about their community that they are mad drug dealers are seen as bad
>>
>>72479511
>Pride in being European
Why aren't you proud of being American?
>Most brutal empires
You didn't do that, your ancestors did. If you're going to take credit for that, then you've got to take credit for slave ownership, right? You can't have you're cake and eat it too.
>>
>>72477299
Well, I'm not aware of any drug dealers in my family tree, but your historically and factually 2 for 2
>>
>>72480885
he would also take credit for freeing those slaves and giving those slaves and their kin a better life
>>
>>72480885
>slaveowner ship meaning shit

This meme has to die. Not only were slaves sold to Whites via other Africans via "merchants", but also, the most brutal atrocities known to mankind took place back in Africa and out East. You won the dice roll if you were sent out West.

Oh, also, slavery continues to be a thing in Africa and parts of the East as of today.
>>
>>72481017
He would also take credit in arguing against himself and fighting himself in order to make that decision.
>>
Why do they bother to ask the questions when they have no intentions of listening to the answers?

This kind of bullshit just turns me into an even bigger racist. FUCK NIGGERS.
>>
>>72476727
AYO HOL UP
>>
>You hate black people don't you?
Just you famalam.

Do you even know what those words mean m8

>why former drug dealer bad but former slave dealer okay?
The only slave dealers alive today are black.

>do you honestly think the structure of america is not based on racism?
Where are the proofs?

>Do you really think you discovered america? Do you really think its yours?
Never been m8, but as I understand it it has a system of property rights and constitutional law at this point. Previous inhabitants are irrelevant to this.

>Aren't you an angry white man?
I don't get mad over trivial shit.

>Why isn't racism illegal?
Because that would be thought policing.

>Why black vote so important but mass incarceration of black people isn't.
A vote is a vote. A criminal is a criminal.

>Why afraid of black people?
Disproportionately high violent crime rate.

What are you going to do to prove it exists?

Jews aren't white.

>Why does every race qualify for reperations except black people?
It's been tried several times and failed each time. The blacks that actually deserved reparations are all dead.

>prevented blacks from learning to read and write, why did you let them keep a bible?
Weren't actually bibles, the text was gibberish but none of them could tell.

>you dont like blacks, but why have you always accepted black peoples money?
The government as been the biggest proponent of racial discrimination in the US; Markets were one of the biggest forces to get rid of it.

>colonization?
THANK YOU ETERNAL ANGLO

>crack and cocaine both drugs right? Why should one carry a harsher sentence than the other?
Crack has harsher penalties because black mayors wanted to get it out of their neighborhoods.

>arrest sneider?
who

>When we talk about slavery, why are you uncomfortable?
just upset that you get your facts wrong.

tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 1379x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 1379x900
>>72478587
Yes
>>
>>72481148
I know. But try explaining that to the average guy. Slavery in the west may have not been as bad as modern African slavery, but it's still slavery.
>>
File: BASED .jpg (35 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
BASED .jpg
35 KB, 628x353
These people, and bare with me, dont seem all that bad. They seem like nice people, not the Fck8 people. Now, what they are though is brainwashed by their peers and teachers into thinking that they deserve everything and that whites are the devil. I feel like if we got more people like allen west teaching and informing black people about true racism coming from liberals, Black people will honestly turn back to when they used to work, have families, and not give a shit when someone said something slightly stereotypical, not even racist

>Pic related is BASED allen west
>>
>>72476727
>Black people are so fucking stupid and racist.

not watching any of that dumb shit but I'll bet none of them brought up sugar addiction
>>
File: confused skel.jpg (32 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
confused skel.jpg
32 KB, 572x303
>>72476727
this video is complete shit

>why is it bad to be an ex- drug dealer but not a former slave owner?

these people believe in reincarnation?
>>
>>72481453
I know what you mean. What the fuck is systematic racism. I doubt they know.
>>
Niggers have become so arrogant and snide it honestly makes my blood boil.
They should all be given the boot to face treatment.
>>
>What are YOU going to do about systemic racism?
>systemic

What the fuck is wrong with them
>>
>>72477299
>"why is being a former drug dealer a bad thing, but being a former slave owner... totally an ok thing in white america?"
how many former slave owners are you going to find on the street in the US? how many descendants of slave owners?

outside of maybe the south i guarantee you will find none
>>
>>72481697
it means that the entire gov is racist

basically they are arguing that the ntire white system is racist, but since there is no black system blacks can't be racist

something like that
>>
>>72481755
you guys have a pretty banging president from what i remember
>>
>>72481697
They have their college professors teach them this shit and then go on promote any type of racism that exists, even if its literally illegal. These people just dont understand.
>>
>>72481809
They embellish their rhetoric with needless words to make themselves sound more knowledgeable. There is no difference between systemic racism and racism
>>
>>72478384
SAVAGE
>>
>>72481958
> There is no difference between systemic racism and racism

there is for them, because they are trying to argue that race is something everyone is doing and not just individuals

its a way to promote mass privilege checking
>>
>>You hate black people don't you?

no I Just hate crime

>>do you know what gentrification is doing to black neighborhoods?

raising the property values?

>>why former drug dealer bad but former slave dealer okay?

this nation was founded by proud drug dealing slave owners

>>do you honestly think the structure of america is not based on racism?

no it's currently based on pedophilia

>>Do you really think you discovered america? Do you really think its yours?

I didn't but I was born here, the part I own is

>>Aren't you an angry white man?

only when they fuck up my take out order

>>Why isn't racism illegal?

I'd rather outlaw classism

>>Why black vote so important but mass incarceration of black people isn't.

why can't black people get it together to not have felonies?

>>Why afraid of black people?

I'm not

>>What are you going to do about systematic racism?

nothing, I could give a shit because classism is a bigger threat

>>Why must you own ALL the media outlets?

niggers can't read

>>Why does every race qualify for reperations except black people?

giving people money only hurts them

>>prevented blacks from learning to read and write, why did you let them keep a bible?

never prevented anyone from reading, African slavers did that by denying pregnant black women protein, a tradition upheld by blacks to this day

>>you dont like blacks, but why have you always accepted black peoples money?

shut up black people don't have any money

>>colonization?

mine is fine I get it checked for cancer and don't ever eat diner food but thanks for asking

>>crack and cocaine both drugs right? Why should one carry a harsher sentence than the other?

so we can keep dumb niggers in jail longer and prevent them from voting

>>arrest sneider?

never heard of them

>>When we talk about slavery, why are you uncomfortable?

you're overweight and the African slave trade began to meet the European demand for cane sugar, it's like you're shitting on your ancestor's pains
>>
File: kolinda grabar-kitarović.png (1 MB, 1297x981) Image search: [Google]
kolinda grabar-kitarović.png
1 MB, 1297x981
>>72481831
>>
/pol/ quit shitting up Youtube comments.
You delegitimize your own opinions if you talk like a channer outside of 4chan.
>>72477887
What do "niggers" have to do with black people? The question had nothing to do with tha.t
>>
>>72481697
>What the fuck is systematic racism.

they mean racial profiling, but they should just shut the fuck up because where theres smoke theres fire

degenerate criminals should just go get a job and stop with the crime already
>>
>>72481821
My ancestors owned slaves. My family takes it's ancestry very seriously.
However I'm not a slave owner. I do not currently own slaves.
If you sold drugs in your life, your a drug dealer currently.
There's a small difference there, sins of the father stay with the father.
>>
>>72482554
I understand not wanting to racially profile people but at a certain point it becomes impossible to stop wwhen 12% of the population commits 50% of robberies and murders.
>>
>>72476727
I love these arguments

>why is oxygen so important
>but black lives are not ?
>>
>>72481429
Yet everyone has to take their chunk of flesh out of histories literal "good guys" for the most part.

Western civilization will collapse, the world, and it's people, will over all descend back into less fortunate, and bloodier times.
>>
>>72476727
you know whaT? I HATE NIGGERS TOO FUCK!
>>
>>72476727
Here are my answers to the first ten.

1. White people are actually pretty indifferent toward blacks.
2. Gentification...you mean the process of taking shitty, crime-ridden, depressed neighborhoods and making them productive, safe, and generally nice?
3. A ridiculous comparison as no American alive today has ever owned slaves or known anyone who did. To meet a modern slaver we'd have to visit modern Africa.
4. The structure of America is based on economic opportunity, civic responsibility, and in recent decades we've added legal equality to the list.
5. No. Americans of European descent do not think we "discovered" America. We are the ones who made it prosperous and successful however.
6. Adults are able to control their emotions, especially while in public.
7. You cannot regulate peoples thoughts and emotions.
8. Politics is a mother fucker. Politicians want all the votes they can get. Almost all incarcerated inmates are guilty of the crimes of which they've been convicted.
9. SOME whites are afraid of blacks because blacks commit a hugely disproportionate amount of violent crime.
10. You haven't in any way shown racism to be systematic.
>>
>>72482723

yeah even black people in NYC came around to accept it, they're like hey I'm a latino nigger so they stop me and search for drugs and weapons, my city is safer because of it
>>
>>72482671
>sins of the father stay with the father.

unless you're talking the national debt, what the fuck is up with that?
>>
>>72481821
No one alive today in America has ever had anything to do with (legally) enslaving nignogs. No one alive today has ever experienced (legal) slavery. Yet, they still think whitey should pay them for being niggers because some blacks were enslaved 150 years ago. That's like saying some German dude should start paying me because some Nazis killed and gasses some polacks back in the day
>>
File: reaction 5376547.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
reaction 5376547.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>72482476
>>
File: 1456936955726.jpg (356 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
1456936955726.jpg
356 KB, 1214x1239
>>72476727
it's supposed to be funny
>pic related
>>
File: 1311207764610.jpg (88 KB, 558x535) Image search: [Google]
1311207764610.jpg
88 KB, 558x535
THIS.
This is EXACTLY the kind of video that makes me racist. How comes it is politically correct for black pple to be sponsored by a "Black Business School"? Why Do they have the right to create a school that says "SCHOOL FOR BLACKS" but if white pple were to do the same we would be called nazis?

Do nothing to black neighborhood - HUR DUR, THEY LET BLACK PPLE KILL EACH OTHER!
Do something - HUR DUR, THEY ARE KILLING BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD!

No one ever said it was Ok to be a slave owner, but for the sake of the argument - I can't be held accountable for what some rich fuckers did 3 centuries ago while my ancestors were cultivating potatoes knee deep in cow shit. One the other hand, being a drug dealer is 100% your fault.

Because people talk in a way of least common denominator aka what makjes you stand out in a crowd. If all people were bald and you were a dude with long hairs, people would call you "an angry long haired guy" but since black people are still considered a minority they call you an angry black man.That's not rocket science.

>Why afraid of black people?
Being asked that in a clearly and openly racist politically correct video makes me want to vomit my soul.

To think thousands of white Americans gave their lives in the 1860s, fighting other white pple, for black pple to be free, only for them to put ALL white pple in the same basket makes me want to fuck them in the ass with a fucking cactus.
>>
>>72476727
Here are my answers to the second half.

11. Media is about consumption. There are more white people so that's who the media is geared toward. As far as BET, your black bruthas and sistas sold out.
12. No race qualifies for reparations.
13. Many people have been systematically kept illiterate for many, many years. I'm not certain illiterate slaves were ever given bibles. I'd like to see proof of such an asinine act.
14. Money is colorblind. Blacks have never had a problem accepting white people's money.
15. Colonization happened quite a while back and the US was only tepidly involved in the rush for empire. It was mostly a European thing. At least during the period you're thinking of.
16. Some drugs are more destructive than others. Cocaine never destroyed whole communities or created a generation of children with developmental disorders.
17. Flynt's water crisis is a true disgrace. But the decisions that led to this tragedy were made by local Democrats including emergency managers.
18. I'm not uncomfortable talking about slavery at all.
19. "Culture" and "Lifestyle" carry completely different connotations. Culture is something to experience as a hobby. Lifestyle is much more comprehensive. Some music is cool. Crime isn't.
20. I've only seen women wearing shorts in the winter. They want to show off their legs and their fuzzy boots. I agree it's ridiculous but I don't mind it.

Goddamn. I love how insecure these people are.
>>
>>72476727
>Whites own the media outlets
I think I finally understand their hatred for whites.
They think the media owners are white.
Maybe when they can fire a fire more neurons they will seig heil and fix their shit
>>
>>72482476
Thats ice Ts wife. Not Croatian president.
>>
File: buzz.png (21 KB, 528x164) Image search: [Google]
buzz.png
21 KB, 528x164
>>72476727
I GETZ EDUKATED FRUM BUZZFEED N SHIEET
>>
I want the fat chick to sit on my face, call me whitey and tell me to check my privilege
>>
File: reaction face spongebob.jpg (49 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
reaction face spongebob.jpg
49 KB, 500x299
>>72483654
fucking ruskie
>>
>>72483304
Blacks in America dont take responsibility for a lot of their failings.

However, many of their political leaders and such have been assassinated by third parties be it Rich Faggots or the Nation of Islam. It's easy for them to buy into the Illuminati trap and it's rather unfortunate.

When the great enemy is cut down, you all will see blacks start to rise out of their poverty. Because the political force that shits on relations and encourages violence between races will no longer be able to operate.
>>
>>72476727
>being a former slave owner is okay in america
i-is that a thing? i thought everyone from that time died...have i been mislead?
>>
>>What are you going to do about systematic racism?

I wish I could enforce a law that said if you were black you had to go back. You have to go back.
>>
>>72476727

Be sure to flag for Hatred, Racism.
>>
File: evil frog.jpg (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
evil frog.jpg
58 KB, 480x480
>>72483967
>not believing in racial reincarnation

people reincarnate and are born into the same race again, so your soul has done some racist shit m8
>>
>>72483324
japs do, i mean we put them in camps famalam. The old Japs that were alive should get something. that's literally it though
>>
>>72483967
no, u see all white ppl are fuckin slaver ownas n shit white boy. this lickr an melon aint gonna pay itself whitey where my reparations at?
>>
File: 1461386758875.jpg (73 KB, 469x517) Image search: [Google]
1461386758875.jpg
73 KB, 469x517
>>72483086
Shut up , stupid. We're making fun of niggers right now.
>>
>>72484104
;-;
>mfw i dont remember the good ol days with lemonade and whippin niggers in the field and then killing their babies or selling them
>>
>>72484258
It's like the 'bad' nig says in Barbershop. Jews didn't get money...holocaust survivors got money. Japs didn't get reparations...those who were interned got compensated.
>>
>>72481697
no, it means all of non-black society, and some blacks, are unwittingly racist 24/7
>>
>>72482438
post that on youtube comments there
>>
>Do you know what gentrification is doing to black beighborhoods
Making your fucking houses worth more you retards. This means that you are growing in value for which you can sell up and move into a better house with the money you've made and the money you've been earning and saving. Why do they think this is a problem again? Because young niggers can't find a place to live anymore because they're so fucking retarded about getting a steady job and saving?
>>
>>72481386
>why isn't racism illegal?
>all black people would be in jail.

Never once agreed with thought policing or degrading freedom of speech, but all niggers in jail sounds pretty tempting senpai.
>>
>>72483202
no

its not
>>
2/2

>>Why does every race qualify for reperations except black people?

What the fuck are you talking about? What do you think Affirmative Action is?

>>prevented blacks from learning to read and write, why did you let them keep a bible?

Yes, I one white man did it. If I had my way, all blacks would have a bullet in their head instead of a bible in their hands.

>>you dont like blacks, but why have you always accepted black peoples money?

Because that's how capitalism works nigger, I take your welfare money while you destroy your communities.

>>colonization?

Is how you become a first world country. What colonies did/does Africa have?

>>crack and cocaine both drugs right? Why should one carry a harsher sentence than the other?

Both should be a death sentence for niggers. I agree with you there.

>>arrest sneider?

I'm not on Kikebook so I don't know what this chimpery is about.

>>When we talk about slavery, why are you uncomfortable?

Because you're going to use a bunch of lies and emotional manipulation then chimp the fuck out when you lose the argument.

You're welcome black people for these answers.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.